Worldcup !

Great game - both sides looking dangerous when near the opponents end.

Could go either way

Sh*t, I've never watched so much sport in my life! And I much prefer Rugby - no poofters, no hollywoods, no faking anything.......but I enjoyed that game.

Well done Spain

I hope the Dutch realise what is going to happen to them on Sunday!

Hey, Ambrose, how was boring old Spain?

i thought that the germans would have at least had half dozen chances on counter attacks from spanish goal attempts. no chance, spaniards all over the germans like a dose of the pox.

watch for a repeat on sunday except with more violent tackling from the dutch as they try to chop their way through to world dominance

Hey, Ambrose, how was boring old Spain?

As I said Split, they are a 1-0 side.

They dance around like fairies and never shoot when they get near goal.

With their undoubted skill they should and could have won 5-0 but they prat around when they get near goal.

I have no affinity at all for Spain and the Spanish so I hope they lose to Van Broken-Horse, Van Pommel-Horse et al on Sunday, even though I reckon the Dutch are a dirty side. I would even support England against Spain and that's saying something.

At least Holland play like cart-horses ( or should I say van-horses ) and not a bunch of gay ballet dancers.

Yes, I will be glad when this charade is over and I can watch some Rugby again .. that's a proper game.

I was a confirmed AFTEE supporter.

Now I need to extend that to an AFTEEOS supporter.

Any F**king Team Except England Or Spain

:LOL:(y):clap:

Come on the Horses of Holland !!

As I said Split, they are a 1-0 side.

They dance around like fairies and never shoot when they get near goal.

With their undoubted skill they should and could have won 5-0 but they prat around when they get near goal.

I have no affinity at all for Spain and the Spanish so I hope they lose to Van Broken-Horse, Van Pommel-Horse et al on Sunday, even though I reckon the Dutch are a dirty side. I would even support England against Spain and that's saying something.

At least Holland play like cart-horses ( or should I say van-horses ) and not a bunch of gay ballet dancers.

Yes, I will be glad when this charade is over and I can watch some Rugby again .. that's a proper game.

Go ahead, get it off your chest! :clap::clap:

With due respect to Markus, the German team looked completely knackered at the end of this game.

Spain is going to get the World Cup!

We will see Split.

But that octopus needs to be strangled with 7 of its own tentacles with the 8th being shoved up its ar*se.

Well commiserations to the losers - someone has to lose. My bet went down the drain !! So near yet so far

Can the Spanish keep it going tho ?

I know that CV will join me wholeheartedly in hoping and praying that the Dutch will employ the most extreme forms of cheating and clogging ever devised to ensure that Spain do not lift that trophy.

A few broken limbs wouldn't go amiss, red cards are irrelevant as it's the last game and it would be good to see it get down to 5 a side for the second half.