Worldcup !

BS from Ambrose apart, do you realise what that means? These guys have been playing club football week in, week out, together for at least a season and, probably, more.

Yes, but they got shafted in the Champions League by a better side and a better managed side.

The Dutch just need to find the key to stop these faggots playing their fairy football.

And by the way Split, happy BS to you too old boy.

Don't you think Iniesta looks like a slimmed down, and slightly more acceptable version of Wayne Rooney ?

Wonder if he shags grannies too.

who does he say will win the Final ?

Yup Ambrose is right, we're gonna beat Uruguay today, and Spain is gonna win the cup predicts Paul our psychic wonder.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussb...m-video-live-stream/wer-wird-weltmeister.html

PS haha Wayne Roones shags Grannies ???

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lol went googling and incredibly enough there is actually a facebook group about that:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2551599548

Does joining that make one a grannie afficionado too, a borderline geek, or a really serious Rooney fan through thick and thin ???

Q 1. What's in the boxes that 'Paul' opens - I can't really tell from the video? It looks like a mussel.
Q 2. How do they stop the footballs from floating to the top of his tank?
Q 3. Why don't they ask him some really important questions, such as which way the DAX is heading next week or month?
:smart:

Mussel yup :)

Think I'm gonna pop over to Oberhausen and ask Paul just that about the Dax as my personal plan B ! :LOL:

I wonder if maybe he'd even like to come live with us ???

Yes Markus

A few years ago he visited a brothel in Liverpool ( some might describe Liverpool as a brothel ) and shagged a 47 year-old granny.

She was pretty grim and Rooney has never been allowed to forget it.

Nevertheless, the lovely ( not ) Coleen stood by her man, presumably because he was earning more than a hundred grand a week and she saw him as a free meal ticket for life, grannies or no grannies.

Yes, but they got shafted in the Champions League by a better side and a better managed side.

The Dutch just need to find the key to stop these faggots playing their fairy football.

And by the way Split, happy BS to you too old boy.

:D I thought that you might bite that one!

I think that was all down to Jose Mourinho, Split.

The guy is a genius.

He should transform Madrid into a world beating side given the raw materials that he has got to work with.

Yup Ambrose is right, we're gonna beat Uruguay today, and Spain is gonna win the cup predicts Paul our psychic wonder.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussb...m-video-live-stream/wer-wird-weltmeister.html

Lol went googling and incredibly enough there is actually a facebook group about that:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2551599548

Does joining that make one a grannie afficionado too, a borderline geek, or a really serious Rooney fan through thick and thin ???

That was a long time ago when Wayne was too young to know what it was all about!

Ambrose is never right, he just tries to be on the right side!

Been googling a bit more, I mean honestly, this is the lady of his choice, and he paid her ???

tierney.jpg

patricia-tierney.jpg

I wouldn't go to bed with her if she'd pay me !!!

Not in this lifetime baby !

I think that was all down to Jose Mourinho, Split.

The guy is a genius.

He should transform Madrid into a world beating side given the raw materials that he has got to work with.

You are going to prove yourself wrong about that, too. I like Mourinho but I don't like the series of presidents that Real has had. Florentino Perez and Mourinho are going to be a bad combination for that club. Perez goes through managers like a dose of salts.

Mourinho is just using Madrid to bolster his CV while he waits to take over at United.

I expect him to take the Spanish League next season and beat that crap-hole of Barcelona fairy football out of sight.

Been googling a bit more, I mean honestly, this is the lady of his choice, and he paid her ???

You have to remember that Wayne Rooney is a retard from the slums of Liverpool.

As Liverpool slags go, she is probably one of the elite so Rooney probably thought he had done well.

It wouldn't surprise me if the stupid moron actually proposed marriage to her.

I mean, Coleen is no better looking is she ?

As Liverpool slags go, she is probably one of the elite so Rooney probably thought he had done well.

It wouldn't surprise me if the stupid moron actually proposed marriage to her.

This is really a frigging unbelievable story and I had absolutely no idea before !!!

6a00d83451bbfa69e200e54f6ab5078834-640wi.jpg

Maybe he'd fancy a fling with these two, they come at a discount too, pay one, get both !!!

Oh man !

This is really a frigging unbelievable story and I had absolutely no idea before !!!

English football is littered with morons, clowns, drunkards, pimps, junkies and thugs.

This is a fairly normal story Markus.

BTW, I don't fancy yours much. ;)

Haha I bet !!!

blonde-hair1.jpg

blonde.jpg

Better eh !

;)

I love life she says, "ich liebe das Leben" :)

Now we're talking.