Worldcup !

Haha dunno about Jogi and his hair :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The sad part about Paul is that his kind usually only get around about 3 years old of which he has lived 2 and a half already...

:(

But at least he has taken on a young octupus as a trainee, kinda playing psychic Yoda to the young ones Skywalker, so at least when that sad day comes when Paul leaves us the succession will be secured.

And oh yeah I'm all for a vuvuzela ban too, what a riot, how on earth can someone blow into those things nonstop for the duration of an entire match is completely beyond me !

n94671715558_3338.jpg

ban_vuvuzela.jpg

Well things are warming up about 1 1/2 hours to go...

Hey btw you two guys being rude to Paul ain't gonna help !!!

:LOL:

image-109812-galleryV9-vyuw.jpg

image-109811-galleryV9-kkxw.jpg

image-109808-galleryV9-gqwt.jpg

image-109817-galleryV9-jvqp.jpg

image-109820-galleryV9-epsh.jpg

image-109815-galleryV9-pifx.jpg

image-109814-galleryV9-mdmv.jpg

image-109810-galleryV9-fofj.jpg

image-109821-galleryV9-prrc.jpg

image-109787-galleryV9-zvqw.jpg

image-109794-galleryV9-umhn.jpg

image-109653-galleryV9-nevr.jpg

image-109795-galleryV9-sezi.jpg

image-109797-galleryV9-fcmv.jpg

The good thing is no matter who wins (well OK gonna be Spain cause of Paul !!!) we'll have another major party here again tonight because we have so many Spanish and Dutch people living here.

Win - win I call that !!!

I'll probably have to go to detox sometime soon lol !!!

Maybe Paul will live longer than average because of where he is. We, usually, see them around here when they are reduced to little rings, dipped and fried in batter.

I won't be able to touch them for weeks, now, just thinking of how cute they are.

I won't be able to touch them for weeks, now, just thinking of how cute they are.

Good man !!!

blonde-%20thumbs-up-girl.jpg

Have fun tonight Split should be awesome, Spain are probably going to go ballistic when they win, don't think sleep tonight is going to be an option, even for those so inclined, noise wise !

I'm going out too in a bit looking forward quite a bit to tonight !!!

party-ampere550.jpg

:clap:

Well Split, all I can say now is that Spain had better win because both myself and my dear wife between us, have placed 5 different correct score bets on Spain to win ranging from 2-0 to 4-0 and taking in 2-1, 3-0 and 3-1.

It would be rather ironic for me now if Holland win but a 4-0 Spain win would see me dancing tonight.

Come on Spain, do your stuff and please please rid yourself of that 1-0 habit.

Walk the walk, dance the dance and score 4 goals.

Well Split, all I can say now is that Spain had better win because both myself and my dear wife between us, have placed 5 different correct score bets on Spain to win ranging from 2-0 to 4-0 and taking in 2-1, 3-0 and 3-1.

It would be rather ironic for me now if Holland win but a 4-0 Spain win would see me dancing tonight.

Come on Spain, do your stuff and please please rid yourself of that 1-0 habit.

Walk the walk, dance the dance and score 4 goals.

Ambrose! I could not believe my eyes on reading your post. I thought that you were against us!

4-0 is a big target, but I'm sure that they will do their best.

Not against Spain Split.

I have spent too much time there in my life to be against it.

But the mode of play has irritated me no end with the players showing massive skill without the end product ( ie. goals ) to match.

Let's hope they rectify that tonight.

Not against Spain Split.

I have spent too much time there in my life to be against it.

But the mode of play has irritated me no end with the players showing massive skill without the end product ( ie. goals ) to match.

Let's hope they rectify that tonight.

There is a side issue, too. David Villa is competing for top scorer-

See Holland then, failing to capitalise on that Spanish error when that back pass bounced over the goalies head ? why the F, take a corner and give it back to spain as a friendly gesture ?

WEAK PLAY HOLLAND ! They should of piled in for the corner why the goalie was on edge to try and capitalise on Spains errors !!

:)

This like watching streetfighter !! Awesome studs to the chest ! Think that's ref Howards last invite to the world cup party !

Last edited:
Holland playing very DIRTY football !!

At least 2 should have been sent off - disgraceful.
It would be better to lose than win by foul means

:whistling

1974 World Cup Final ........... Holland ....... Total Football

1978 World Cup Final ........... Holland ....... Total Football

2010 World Cup Final ........... Holland ....... Total THUGGERY

1974 World Cup Final ........... Holland ....... Total Football

1978 World Cup Final ........... Holland ....... Total Football

2010 World Cup Final ........... Holland ....... Total THUGGERY

I agree.

Stupid to try and keep a clean slate. Quality of referees very bad in this world cup.

Guys not showing studs he is letting them be felt - at head height.

I AM SO GLAD HOLLAND LOST. Disgraceful to the end as if they were hard done by the ref.

I wanted Spain to win from the start but this match has left me despising the Dutch for their utter contempt and disgraceful contribution to the game. National pride indeed... NOT!

VERY PLEASED FOR SPAIN... (y)

The triumph of good football... :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 cheers for Paddy Power.

Having made 5 losing bets on that festival of violence last night, I thought I had lost a pile of money.

Imagine my delight this morning when I opened up my Paddy Power betting account to see my account balance intact and the following message :-

" After 90 minutes of fouling, the showpiece of international football finished 0-0, which means Paddy Power has refunded over £ 500,000 in losing 1st/last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast singles on the World Cup Final.

Wouldn't it be nice if brokers refunded your money after losing trades ? :LOL:(y)

Last edited:
I'm suprised at the reaction to the dutch style of football. It's not like it wasn't expected, well at least by me. Maybe most people's memories get wiped every 4 years. The dutch have always been quite dirty, even when they purported to buy into the 'total football' maxim, which to be frank they haven't done since the 80's and Cruyff's retirement from the game.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/96232-worldcup-52.html#post1177306

Anyway, the ref did well to keep the play moving and the right result prevailed, eventually.

Olé Olé Espana :)

Congratulations, Spain must have been wild last night :)

image-109955-galleryV9-qwxh.jpg

holland-16544056-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

image-109956-galleryV9-uoxs.jpg

image-109969-galleryV9-lior.jpg

image-109943-galleryV9-ftkx.jpg

image-109930-galleryV9-ykco.jpg

image-109913-galleryV9-riiz.jpg

image-109912-galleryV9-szdw.jpg

image-109866-galleryV9-vgry.jpg

image-109874-galleryV9-kofu.jpg

image-109868-galleryV9-kyfq.jpg

image-109871-galleryV9-ibeb.jpg

image-109879-galleryV9-kgeo.jpg

image-109878-galleryV9-owso.jpg

wm-finale-mandela-16967910__MBQF-1278874213,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

stadion-16966696__MBQF-1278872914-NEU,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Well just like 2006 it's been an absolute fairy tale summer again, what more can one want, it's been a great time and super fun !