Worldcup !

Hey no worries, great to have a giggle and be back.

Remember I have 3 sons, even the 3 year old has started looking at the girls!! he even found a girlfriend on holiday (week in Ibiza, paid for by eur/usd. hee hee)

:clap::clap::clap:

Hehe Terrie tell him that's the way to go !!!

:D:D:D

And also GREAT to hear trading is going well !!!

cheers.jpg

yeah he so funny, just as bad as his big brother.

still doing tiny lots, saving in an account to start proper trading account, havent done alot since the crash, but still paying the bills and got a decent new car.

Hey I'm really happy to hear that, great that things worked out and your trading is making you super money !

printing20money.jpg

gold_diggers.jpg

Now you're printing money you gotta watch out for golddiggers tho :D

yeah he so funny, just as bad as his big brother.

still doing tiny lots, saving in an account to start proper trading account, havent done alot since the crash, but still paying the bills and got a decent new car.

Great to hear from you again, Terrie!

You may not remember me, but I remember you. ;)

Keep it up!!

Hey Hawk,

even with the memory loss i do remember you, hows you doing??

I'm fine thanks, trading full time from home these days and it's all good fun (work)! :D

I'm just looking to grow my account to fund the things I've always wanted to do. Looks like you're way ahead of me, going on holiday thanks to EUR/USD and everything!! ;)

I'm fine thanks, trading full time from home these days and it's all good fun (work)! :D

I'm just looking to grow my account to fund the things I've always wanted to do. Looks like you're way ahead of me, going on holiday thanks to EUR/USD and everything!! ;)

yeah little week in ibiza was good and much needed believe me!!!! (well you know)

but would have prefered a month in the bahamas, shall we keep working on it????

race ya!!

:) He is probably the most sensible character in the book, but he doesn't get many good lines. The sequel, "Three Men on the Bummel" (about a cycling trip in Germany), is even better in my opinion, although poor old Montmorency doesn't make an appearance. Guess he couldn't have balanced on the crossbar.

I live near the Thames as it happens, and so can relate to the first book a lot; the town where I live gets a mention, but in most unflattering terms :)

My predictions for the rest of the tournament ........ :D

England to beat Argentina ... with a "HAND OF GOD" goal

England get beat by Brazil ... because they are brilliant and our luck can't last forever

NAH !!!!! England beat Brazil and then go on to beat Spain in the final ... Hows that for optimism :clap:

My prediction is Germany V Argentina

i think germany v argentina be will a quarter final match assuming both teams win their next games.

the current path for england to reach the finals is they play

germany in next round, argentina in quarter final, followed by spain in the semis, followed by brazil in the final.

almost impossible for enland to win the world cup now.. had they won their group they had good chance to reach the semis.

i think germany v argentina be will a quarter final match assuming both teams win their next games.

germany in next round, argentina in quarter final, followed by spain in the semis, followed by brazil in the final.

almost impossible for enland to win the world cup now.. had they won their group they had good chance to reach the semis.

For an AFTEE supporter like myself, this is the perfect path for England.

The USA got the better route to the final. Well deserved imo. I think they have about as good a chance as England of getting there, which is fairly slim for either team anyway.

Peter

I am certainly not at all negative.

I am 100% positive that England will get nowhere near winning this World Cup and I am optimistic that they will lose very soon.

I certainly hope so anyway.

Come on Germany, Argentina, Spain, Brazil et al.

AFTEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oi Oi wots all this negative talk then.

Germany...young inexperienced team...quite beatable I recon.
Argentina...attacking team...possible defence weakness...may be closer but still beatable.

The way England can beat these teams is to show them a little less respect... quick pace sustained pressure run at them until they crack the defences.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8759319.stm

I'm with you .... with a little poetic justice thrown in along the way .... England beat Germany ON PENALTIES ..... then beat Argentina, (and coach Maradona), with an obvious "HAND OF GOD" goal .... Brazil, if we relax and play Premier League style football we have a good chance and my guess is that we will probably face Spain in the final .... :clap:

I'm with you .... with a little poetic justice thrown in along the way .... England beat Germany ON PENALTIES ..... then beat Argentina, (and coach Maradona), with an obvious "HAND OF GOD" goal .... Brazil, if we relax and play Premier League style football we have a good chance and my guess is that we will probably face Spain in the final .... :clap:

That would be nice, seeing that I have deep ties with Spain, but I think that it is a wishful dream.

Anyway, here's to it!