Worldcup !

Hehe guys thanks good luck to you too !!! (Up to a point !!! :)))

Being somewhat clueless about football it's only now I realized - after the incredible celebrations last night after we got Ghana - that we're gonna face you guys in that old classic England - Germany faceoff again on Sunday !!!

:D

Slovenia-v-England-007.jpg

Slovenia-v-England-006.jpg

Slovenia-v-England-002.jpg

England-fans-display-thei-010.jpg

John-Terry-as-he-launches-005.jpg

image-102707-galleryV9-zugr.jpg

image-102706-galleryV9-ohtj.jpg

image-102704-galleryV9-aveg.jpg

image-102705-galleryV9-iowh.jpg

image-102709-galleryV9-cmfx.jpg

image-102708-galleryV9-hrbb.jpg

image-102713-galleryV9-dwct.jpg

Honking car corsos half the night, one gigantic outdoor party !!!

Would like that on sunday again, but, Pat, if you've got money on us (good idea btw mate :))) I guess one problem is that our team are very young and not too experienced yet.

OK lets see what the professionals think

Brazil 4.50
Argentina 6.00
Spain 6.00
Holland 8.00
Germany 10.00
England 11.00
Uruguay 17.00
Italy 21.00
Portugal 21.00
Paraguay 29.00
USA 34.00
Ghana 41.00
Chile 41.00
Korea Republic (South) 51.00
Mexico 67.00
Denmark 81.00

Uruguay is on a charge - or is this a clever ploy to drag in the South American supporters

This World Cup is just like World War II - France capitulated; the USA turned up late, Italy surrendered to the NZ; Ireland missing & England is left to fight the Germans again.......

This World Cup is just like World War II - France capitulated; the USA turned up late, Italy surrendered to the NZ; Ireland missing & England is left to fight the Germans again.......

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Great photos BTW.

To give some credit where it's due they're mostly from www.spiegel.de and the UK fans now from www.guardian.co.uk.

I only ever really watch these international things so don't actually remember, and I've lived abroad for much of my life also, but it seems to me that the amount of (very pretty) girls watching and partying along is sthg that over here at least I only really noticed from 2006 onwards when we hosted the worldcup, we were in Berlin at the time with friends from London, and Jesus was that one gigantic party with just as many boys as girls involved !!!

But click on some normal national football match or see results during news and stadiums there seem to be I dunno at least 70% guys right...

To give some credit where it's due they're mostly from www.spiegel.de and the UK fans now from www.guardian.co.uk.

I only ever really watch these international things so don't actually remember, and I've lived abroad for much of my life also, but it seems to me that the amount of (very pretty) girls watching and partying along is sthg that over here at least I only really noticed from 2006 onwards when we hosted the worldcup, we were in Berlin at the time with friends from London, and Jesus was that one gigantic party with just as many boys as girls involved !!!

But click on some normal national football match or see results during news and stadiums there seem to be I dunno at least 70% guys right...

I kinda guessed, otherwise you'd be earning your living from photography and not trading.

Yeah I bet that was one heck of a party night, I think that most of the gals get interested in international tournaments, but not so much in domestic leagues, did you see the clip of the Bavarian Beer Girls? ;)

Good luck on Sunday, but not too much.. :p

did you see the clip of the Bavarian Beer Girls? ;)

Good luck on Sunday, but not too much.. :p

Re clip, dunno exactly, was one of these girls in it ?

32680.jpg

beer_girls_large.jpeg

And, yup, properly, umm, dosed amounts of good luck to you too on Sunday :)))

John Terry's attempted superman-diving-header-block-thing is my comedy moment of the World Cup so far :LOL:

I'm off to NYC this afternoon - can't wait to watch the England-Germany game over there!

What an amazing pic eh, John Terry :)

Have fun in the Big Apple and with the game :)

Re clip, dunno exactly, was one of these girls in it ?
And, yup, properly, umm, dosed amounts of good luck to you too on Sunday :)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAhuvn_Y07A&feature=related

I think Terry was compensating for his slip up in the press conference and making recompense to Fabio by giving 110%, whatever, it certainly has worked, we looked like a totally different team, compared to the pile of crap performance against Algeria.

Doing this whilst simultaneously watching for a break on EURUSD...

Catch you later, ENJOY!! (y)

Reactions: BSD
Hehe thanks, nice :D

Turning into a real football fan I am I think what with all the goings on :clap:

sarah-brander-Bastian+Schweinsteiger+girl.jpg

Cheers, gotta drink to that :)

Hehe thanks, nice :D

Turning into a real football fan I am I think what with all the goings on :clap:

sarah-brander-Bastian+Schweinsteiger+girl.jpg

Cheers, gotta drink to that :)

Hmm, nothing doing till US employment figures release methinks...

Yes this phenomenon is a very welcome addition to the game, it wasn't like that when I was a lad... a cold sponge and oranges at half time was about it... and I'm only in my mid 30s...

Surely those gorgeous girls won't stay slim and beutiful if they keep necking all that beer.

Reminds me of an old UK TV commercial (probably for the kind of keg p**s that passed for beer at that point), with a brassy, Bet Lynch style barmaid pulling a pint, sipping the top of it and shivering, and saying ... "ooh...it's too strong for me...I don't like the beer, but I like the men who drink it ....[leer...]

Surely those gorgeous girls won't stay slim and beutiful if they keep necking all that beer.

Reminds me of an old UK TV commercial (probably for the kind of keg p**s that passed for beer at that point), with a brassy, Bet Lynch style barmaid pulling a pint, sipping the top of it and shivering, and saying ... "ooh...it's too strong for me...I don't like the beer, but I like the men who drink it ....[leer...]

Fit skimpily clad chicks, ahh the old main stay of marketing and advertising, so much for post modern feminism, certainly gets my attention.:p

[leer...]

Ah we don't let em get the munchies when we give em beer is the secret :D

beer-girl-halloween-costume.jpg

Beer%20Babes%20Small.jpg

Beer time is beer time, food time is food time, gym time is gym time, and waist lines stay in shape :D

Right numbers coming out............

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Oh Dear Oh Dear.
BSD what have you directed me to?????????????
Hey i may watch on Sunday just because they playing Germany

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Reactions: BSD
Hehe hi Terrie great to see you here, been far too long !!!

Don't mind us too much don't forget we boys are a bit simple minded is why we're boys after all :LOL:

Yup watch the match on Sunday and I'll have a beer to you !!!

:)