Worldcup !

Prediction of the day ....

South Africa 5 - France 0 .... Les Bleu only have themselves to blame

Todays players earn far too much money which turns them into prima donna's with busy schedules ... they don'y know the meaning of the word patriotism and pride in representing their country ... they make me sick ... just hope none of them break a nail when they are diving and writhing on the pitch .... :mad:

Prediction of the day ....

South Africa 5 - France 0 .... Les Bleu only have themselves to blame

Todays players earn far too much money which turns them into prima donna's with busy schedules ... they don'y know the meaning of the word patriotism and pride in representing their country ... they make me sick ... just hope none of them break a nail when they are diving and writhing on the pitch .... :mad:

Sacre bleu

perhaps there will be a footballer's tax in the budget today ?
Like £50 k a week and they will still be millionaires

PREDICTION - Slovenia 2, England 1
england are out
bring them back , and end the misery
I shall NOT watch em, and waste my precious afternoon

PREDICTION - Slovenia 2, England 1
england are out

I pray to God that you are right.

If you are, I shall celebrate into the night.

About time those scumbags stopped moaning and got back home where we can slag them off at will.

Golden generation ???????????? Bullsh1t !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're not good enough.

:LOL: Unfortunately it's the way the "beautiful game' is now ... all handbags at 20 paces and lighter than air plastic balls ... I'd like to see any of todays teams play a full 90 mins on a rain soaked pitch with a real leather lace up football ... gone are the days of Tommy Smith, Norman Hunter, Nobby Stiles and Ron (chopper) Harris ... Todays teams wouldn't last 5 mins ...

Today's little boys would run away and hide from Hunter, Smith, Stiles et al.

I konow ... but it would be great just to see an exhibition match ... matbe enlighten them as to how lucky they are .... nevermind

I think Capello will get it right tomorrow ... Rooney on his own up front and NO Terry, (only because he's a disruptive influence).... hopefully we'll see a new England in Scouse Africa, sorry South Africa.

You think he will drop John " Glass em "Terry then ?

Honestlly, I don't think he will ... But JT does need teaching a lesson, he's his own worst enemy and he can't stand the fact that Stevie G is captain, which is why he's been trying to publicly shout louder than everyone else, (then forced to apologise for his comments)

I'm surprised he hasn't sha*gged Stevie G's wife yet as an act of revenge.

In fact he's such a cnut that he'll probably go sniffing after Crapello's missus too.

Come on England

Everyone has written you lot off - so there is something to prove

You gotta my support but I have to confess my money is elsewhere

:p

Well France must get first prize for worst team of mutineering juvenile delinquents in the worldcup, bunch of fruitcakes encumbered with all the sharpness of someone who thinks knitting with one needle is a great idea, all the discipline of some 300 kg freak, and general honour of snakeoil salesmen.

I really feel sorry for the French to have such a gang of gangstas representing their country abroad.

They oughta strip those guys of their citizenship and exile em to Kim Jong Il as a state gift lol !

633629593900678720-Gangsta.jpg

image-102001-galleryV9-mabz.jpg

image-102008-galleryV9-aqji.jpg

image-102037-galleryV9-qohy.jpg

image-102037-galleryV9-qohy.jpg

image-102039-galleryV9-bagx.jpg

image-102082-galleryV9-dljd.jpg

image-102055-galleryV9-pwlc.jpg

image-102052-galleryV9-yvpd.jpg

image-102051-galleryV9-zece.jpg

image-102048-galleryV9-reyx.jpg

image-102072-galleryV9-yste.jpg

image-102088-galleryV9-rrgb.jpg

Really too bad South Africa didn't manage to hold on.

South Africa did hold on. They beat France 2-1. France and South Africa are eliminated. Group A - Uruguay and Mexico move on.

Peter

Hi Peter yeah that's what I meant, they did well against France, but too bad that it wasn't enough for them to move to the next round, sad when the host country is leaving the worldcup so early, in fact I believe this is the first time ever that a host doesn't make it beyond the first round.

Well let's see how we're going to fare against Ghana today, shall we stay or shall we go now hmm we'll see what it's going to be, jubilation or sadness.

world_cup_germany_babe_24.jpg

189202626_b9b462b381.jpg

2010-world-cup-babes-133.jpg

2010-world-cup-babes-137.jpg

USA playing today too eh.

1498551266.jpg

Last edited:
Was watching some news channel at the gym just now and heard some UK traders say they're gonna stop trading at 16.00 CET so noticed England are playing too in an hour, hadn't realized earlier.

Good luck guys.

England_babes_1.jpg

England_babes_3.jpg

164222022_9390b95c7f.jpg