Where are my posts?

I thought it was a comedy journal.

My mistake.

where is your SIm trade? or your real trade for that matter?

once i get profitable, i'm out of here, you think i might share it with you??

LOL

you'll still be here begging ROFL

ya, and so sad. these aholes won't even do the SIM, but big BALLS on their comment section, f'em

i ignore them now, as useless trolls, its fun now :)

Well, they are thoroughly defeated people. They don't believe it's possible to win so they don't even try. In a way you should feel sorry for them, because they no longer have dreams and hopes. People like that are in despair.

Well, they are thoroughly defeated people. They don't believe it's possible to win so they don't even try. In a way you should feel sorry for them, because they no longer have dreams and hopes. People like that are in despair.

oh, now you like me?

you are worse than my EX-wife! i love you! no I don't! I love you! no I'dont! i love you!

she took a SHOT at me:innocent:

oh, now you like me?

you are worse than my EX-wife! i love you! no I don't! I love you! no I'dont! i love you!

I don't remember saying I dislike you. Maybe you are just too sensitive.

I rate people who try above all those losers who don't. It makes no difference if you succeed in what you try.

This is why I liked foroom. Even though he lost money, but he kept trying. Eventually he may succeed.

Let's look at it this way piphoe, I rate you above all the curve fitters who could talk a good shop but can't do sh*t - Dinos comes to mind. You stand a better chance of succeeding than they do. But one weakness in what you do is the sim trades, those are useless. You need to do real trades, no matter if they are only pennies in size.

So i have posted many times but where are they?

There is nothing to indicate that any posts you have made have been removed and no record of it as there is when posts are deleted. Since you joined on August 26th (where you made 4 posts) we can see that you have made a consistent number of posts since that day to this.

Can you be more specific as to when or where you think posts you made have either been deleted such as which thread they were in or that have never shown up ?

Well, they are thoroughly defeated people. They don't believe it's possible to lose 3 k on a dax trade and never mention it again. In a way you should feel sorry for them as few people have the intelligence to be so far underwater that you need a submarine to bail them out, I must dash now as i need to scalp 5 billion trades to make up for my wrong uns. Ps -i hope these drugs dont wear off.
:whistling