Where are my posts?

I think youve been singled out stormy. I mean you havent done a single thing wrong and T2W have just deleted your posts for no logical reason. Even this cbrads fellow seems to be giving you **** having taken more than 4 minutes to reply to reply to your question! Seriously mate, I dunno what the tarding world is coming too!

+1

why are they attacking you stormy?

i welcome your thoughts, i dont agree with them YET, but pls convince me.

Not sure really! feels like a bit of an attack to be honest. It seems some of my posts have been removed? I am being totally honest in my posts so do not understand. Yes I am a trader that works in a daily job as such, but why would that make me some kind of problem!!?

Not sure really! feels like a bit of an attack to be honest. It seems some of my posts have been removed? I am being totally honest in my posts so do not understand. Yes I am a trader that works in a daily job as such, but why would that make me some kind of problem!!?

You are a problem because you trade. Those people don't trade. So, you can see the problem ?

I think youve been singled out stormy. I mean you havent done a single thing wrong and T2W have just deleted your posts for no logical reason. Even this cbrads fellow seems to be giving you **** having taken more than 4 minutes to reply to reply to your question! Seriously mate, I dunno what the tarding world is coming too!

Cheers mate, I think maybe its just because im a bit new to the forum?

Its just so unfair!!:cry:
What did Trader333 have to say about this? Did you pm him about your feelings? Total waste of time most likely as he'll probably come out with a perfectly logical explanation that any reasonable person couldnt deny.

Not too worried!! Its just one of those things. As a trader we can just let it go no problem. Tomorrow is another day! Good luck to everyone out there.

Stormy

Maybe you posted to a thread(s) that has been deleted - some of foroom loozers? -so yours would have gone too however innocent and inoffensive they were.

Cheers mate, I think maybe its just because im a bit new to the forum?

doesn't matter ...you're toast. you do or you don't and none of your detractors place a trade, NOT ONE let alone any help for those that do. ignore them, i do

they are LOOSERS, and ther us NO help coming

Not too worried!! Its just one of those things. As a trader we can just let it go no problem. Tomorrow is another day! Good luck to everyone out there.
Thats a good point :)

Anyways, have you got any open positions / plays in mind? Im currently short dax, drawn down about 4k atm but will be holding for the win as I cant see it going any higher than the margin in my account. Ive some cunning secret sauce angles I plan to put to work in short wheat soon :sneaky:

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5212-dax-pos.jpg