Where have the mods gone?

Sharky has already answered this in post # 9

To be fair, the statement "They should be back either this week or next" is a bit ambiguous..... even by T2W standards

He either knows when a given person will be available or he doesnt !! or maybe its a secret

My prediction about not getting a stright answer was right :LOL:

For two of the mods they will be back off holiday in the next week, one has other business commitments which is why it is not known exactly when he will return. Is that clear enough ?

Paul

Dave I like a laugh, a bit of lulz seasoned with the odd bit of trading chat, but some of the ghouls who crank up their pc's and take a seat in this theatre of nightmares each evening/weekend are disturbnig..ooh ooh ang on just getting signal to go short GBP/Yen..I'll be back

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You mean the Mrs is home, and since she's the breadwinner it's up to you to put the tea on don't you?

:D

Maybe I've changed but T2W's standards are non existent atm, listen I'm not advocationg total censorship, none of my business and I'm not that bovvered, we all reach a stage were we tire of certain forums/activities once they serve no purpose (for us as individulas)
?

It does serve a purpose for you Paul Mitty - it's full of noobs and so there's a chance that someone will believe you when you claim to trade for a living.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Everything is fine folks. The missing mods checked in using the free wifi in their hotel lobby, and they want to assure you all that they're fine, having a lovely time, and will be back soon. They asked me to post a holiday snap of them on the beach:

mankini_1.jpg

For two of the mods they will be back off holiday in the next week, one has other business commitments which is why it is not known exactly when he will return. Is that clear enough ?

Paul
Not really Paul. Can you post detailed itineraries?

Paul

No it isn't clear enough...why not pay the mods and as such have some control? This is a business, it should be run as such.

I don't..there's an army of folk ready to expose vendor charlatans blowing smoke up contributors' ar5es, why should it be any different were T2W *staff* and this this subject is concerned? :)

because the charlatans are doing evil. even if all your points are accepted, at worst t2w are doing bad business... and tbh given that sharky is a professional in social media why should your points be accepted anyway?

This is a business, it should be run as such.

It is run as a business but clearly just not the way you would want it and as you said you don't care so why keep going on about it ?

Paul

because the charlatans are doing evil. even if all your points are accepted, at worst t2w are doing bad business... and tbh given that sharky is a professional in social media why should your points be accepted anyway?

Woah..respect...:LOL:

It is run as a business but clearly just not the way you would want it and as you said you don't care so why keep going on about it ?

Paul

Did I start the thread? I originally questioned Sharky as to why his business has volunteer mods, they should be paid and I've stated that as an opinion before. Paying them, as the front line, would be far more appropriate to paying you and Tim for what you *do* for this business...imho...:D

In recent times from many of the posts you have made it is clear that in your mind it is only your view that counts. Unfortunately this is not how the world works and if anyone has a different view you get very upset very quickly. This is not how it always was so what has changed ?

Paul

In recent times from many of the posts you have made it is clear that in your mind it is only your view that counts. Unfortunately this is not how the world works and if anyone has a different view you get very upset very quickly. This is not how it always was so what has changed ?

Paul

Heh? Perfectly happy to discuss many aspects of trading and or life in general on these threads and to take on board/consider others' views..however wrong they may be :)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You mean the Mrs is home, and since she's the breadwinner it's up to you to put the tea on don't you?

:D

Black Swan called this short GBP/JPY live. This is an opportunity to post the trade screenshot to prove to Pazienza and other doubters. Go for it.

Black Swan called this short GBP/JPY live. This is an opportunity to post the trade screenshot to prove to Pazienza and other doubters. Go for it.

LOL, I love this, what do I have to prove and why? Fyi I closed the first half of that trade at 13,255 within the last half hour, the rest will ride until I'm ready to swing the other way. :) I'll pm you when I'm going to swing long again, would you like that, how much would you pay?