What Markets Are You Interested In?

What markets do you trade or are interested in seeing other people trade?

• Total voters
Do you think calling me depressed is a decent retort? I should have many times stopped answering to you but hey I am a sucker and I will try one last time.

I do hope you do not have people in this life relying on you to provide for them, now that would be depressing.

Your plan seems so brilliant why restrict yourself to £12.50?

I agree with you about spread betting and using phones tablets etc and I also think the way the high streets in the UK have allowed themselves to be infested with betting shops is a disgrace and fleecing the unwary on their FOBT's.

Spread betting is a step up for a middle aged guy with a spare bedroom to convince him he can trade like the big guys on his laptop or whatever. The problem is two fold, a lack of general preparation and education and then the leverage offered is dynamite in most hands.

You commented like laying/trading on betfair is so far removed and upmarket from s/b, that is what got me chuckling and writing. It is not in any way better.

As for you, I do not know you at all of course and I can only judge by some of your posts and make assumptions. It seems if you struggled on small stakes at spread betting that unless you change something you will have no more success at betfair or in fact if you had the money to trade on the big exchanges. It is all the same exercise and you can find as much information as you need in the internet today to trade your s/b acc like an exchange account. The fact you did not is an indicator that you will just bleed away again and probably look for another way to slowly do your dough.

Look carry on and I will now refrain from commenting further and I look forward to an update in 3 months about how much you made. Though if there are any bookmakers out there who will lay me odds I might be inclined to bet against you.

Good luck.

I think your just upset that I'm pissing on your spread betting dream! Hence you're reacting with such anger.! Hopefully one day you'll wake up!

Last edited:
I think your just upset that I'm pissing on your spread betting dream! Hence you're reacting with such anger.! Hopefully one day you'll way up!

Yes that must be it, I am sure you are right.

It wasn't anger just a genuine shock at your naivety.

Yes that must be it, I am sure you are right.

It wasn't anger just a genuine shock at your naivety.

I thought you weren't replying anymore? Shouldn't you be drawing magic lines on a chart or something?

you will win one race and quit.

if you guarantee at least 80 races a week over 3 months and only lay at level stakes and we agree an over or under based on expected profit.

plus we would need an account shot to know it was the right one etc.

happy to do more once we agree the above, particularly profit. I did not say you cant make a profit but frankly who cares if you can waste your life and make £1 a race?

whatever you want!

You in or out?

send a pm, everyone doesn't need this.
you can share if we strike a deal.

need to be this.
if you guarantee at least 80 races a week over 3 months and only lay at level stakes and we agree an over or under based on expected profit.

so i think you should be expected to make £600 min per week * 13 weeks risking £25 a race. So min 1040 races and £7,800 profit.
I'm in for whatever you want.

Need a reliable escrow.

These were your figures not mine

Last edited:

need to be this.

so i think you should be expected to make £600 min per week * 13 weeks risking £25 a race. So min 1040 races and £7,800 profit.

Need a reliable escrow.

Are you going to share with the rest of the class afterwards? I would like to see the result of this bet upon multiple bets. This is just like CDOs and CDS.
:smart:

Are you going to share with the rest of the class afterwards? I would like to see the result of this bet upon multiple bets. This is just like CDOs and CDS.
:smart:

I am happy to share or not as he wishes.

I am sure he won't do it and yet my terms are exactly what he claims to be able to do.

need to be this.

Need a reliable escrow.

Lol, moving the goalpost are we? You've gone for telling me in can't be done, to now insisting I trade 80 races a week? It should be 80 trades a week. You can trade multiple times in each race.

Thats like me telling you you have to trade 80 different markets a week! Regardless of how many trades you make in that market. Don't be ridiculous! You really are changing your tune now!

Last edited:
Lol, moving the goalpost are we? You've gone for telling me in can't be done, to now insisting I trade 80 races a week? It should be 80 trades a week. You can trade multiple times in each race.

That like me telling you you have to trade 80 different markets a week!

You said there is 18 races a day and your goal is 10/15 per race.
I think you can check your own words should you not remember.

''That like me telling you you have to trade 80 different markets a week''
No it is exactly what you claimed to be doing aided by your £6 software program.

I was not offering any bets on my trading. You couldn't afford to pay me to bother proofing it.

Look very clear, if you want to bet on your own claims, as listed, then I am certainly in and with a good escrow you can get a good sized bet if you want.

No more debates here as I am too busy. In or out on your own claims, you decide anything else is just waffle. I guess you lost today!

You said there is 18 races a day and your goal is 10/15 per race.
I think you can check your own words should you not remember.

''That like me telling you you have to trade 80 different markets a week''
No it is exactly what you claimed to be doing aided by your £6 software program.

I was not offering any bets on my trading. You couldn't afford to pay me to bother proofing it.

Look very clear, if you want to bet on your own claims, as listed, then I am certainly in and with a good escrow you can get a good sized bet if you want.

No more debates here as I am too busy. In or out on your own claims, you decide anything else is just waffle. I guess you lost today!

:LOL: Total cop out!!

No need for PM's... you can follow my progress here!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/214254-sports-trading-thread.html

Thats like me telling you you have to trade 80 different markets a week! Regardless of how many trades you make in that market. Don't be ridiculous! You really are changing your tune now!

From where I'm sitting, he hasn't moved the goalpost he still thinks you cannot do it but he's giving you an opportunity to prove it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 146
Spread betting is a step up for a middle aged guy with a spare bedroom to convince him he can trade like the big guys on his laptop or whatever. The problem is two fold, a lack of general preparation and education and then the leverage offered is dynamite in most hands.

I would agree to the lack of education and the leverage is 'dynamite' part.

But the tax efficiency of spread betting cannot be neglected.

:)

I am ever hear if london session and europe session market also newyork session market has better volatile market if compared with asian sesion market, average movement on london session more than seventy pips , and newyork more than fifty pips

I am always looking to make money through scalping. So there are three markets that I watch closely on a daily basis: U.S., U.K. and German.

I've been watching the German markets for quite some time and have decided to focus only on the DAX which consists of the 30 major German companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Since information is vital, I suggest looking closely at some companies and making moves based on what they are doing. The DAX is the equivalent of the FT 30 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Some of the top brands in the world are in the DAX like Adidas, Bayer, BMW, Commerzbank, Merck, Siemens and Volkswagen Group.

In my opinion, you would need to carefully read an annual report and digest the information that is presented to you. This will help formulate your strategies. For the FT 30, I make it a point to read the annual reports of the following companies:
Associated Portland Cement
Coats plc
Harrods
British American Tobacco
Rolls Royce
Cadbury Schweppes
Thomson Reuters
Tesco
Royal Bank of Scotland

Like other country indices, the Dow is not only influenced by industry and corporate reports, but also by political and current events like war. Natural disasters also cause economic harm.