Newb needs feedback on "Trade Tech Institute"

Hi all, BobP is right. The CFTC put out a press release:
( http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6005-11.html ) regarding actions being taken against Trade Tech and Tech Trading. It even mentions the tie in with Spyglass.

If you are financially involved with TTI, you need to call the number in the release just to be sure you are included in the outcomes. They may already have your name. I just received a mailing from the CFTC regarding the actions.

Good news or bad,

LAD96 :clap:

I have called and left my ph.# a couple times. I've never got a person ,just the machine. I've never got a letter or e-mail. I would just like to talk to a person and know my name is on the list, so they can let me know what is going on.

I still haven't heard anything from the Trade commission or anyone else. If anyone knows how it is going in the courts or has registered and received a conformation from the court, please let me know.
My e-mail address is "[email protected]"

Happy Days are Here Again

Hi All,
Well, I got an e-mail from Brett. He's the one that was gathering all the info so we could go after these guys with the FBI or whomever.
He said he got his "buy-in" fee returned from his credit card company since it was a proven fraud scheme.
I never even thought of that.
Without much hope, I tried the same thing and gave my c.c. company a jingle. They said they would start an investigation and someone would probably call me soon.
Well, no one called but, about a week later, a credit for $6,995 showed up on my card! Never expected that since it had been so long since I charged the money.
So, if anyone else out there charged their original fee, try the same thing; you've got nothing to lose.
If anyone needs paper work to show their c.c. company, let me know.
Nice Holiday present at a nice time of year (can really use it)
Bob P:clap:

Re: Happy Days are Here Again

Hi All,
Well, I got an e-mail from Brett. He's the one that was gathering all the info so we could go after these guys with the FBI or whomever.
He said he got his "buy-in" fee returned from his credit card company since it was a proven fraud scheme.
I never even thought of that.
Without much hope, I tried the same thing and gave my c.c. company a jingle. They said they would start an investigation and someone would probably call me soon.
Well, no one called but, about a week later, a credit for $6,995 showed up on my card! Never expected that since it had been so long since I charged the money.
So, if anyone else out there charged their original fee, try the same thing; you've got nothing to lose.
If anyone needs paper work to show their c.c. company, let me know.
Nice Holiday present at a nice time of year (can really use it)
Bob P:clap:

Hi Bob,

What wonderful news, and Merry Christmas indeed. I would like any supporting documentation you have to offer. I have my receipt from the CC company and copies of the filings submitted by the CFTC and California Dept of Corporations. If there is anything else, please forward it to me at [email protected] I want to thank you and Brett for following through with the notice to all of us. It amazes me that I didn't think of this either.