What are the most popular brokers Worldwide?

Let google top 10 brokers for 3-5 websites and find who appear most times in those sites. They must be the most popular ones or strongest marketing.

i would say the strongest marketing, there cant be an actual list of best brokers out there, but i can say safely there are a handful of actual good brokers, big names like ******** alpari fxcm etc, though i have another account with lmfx they have decent platform and good services, if im not mistaken they do offer their services to US traders as well.

I have seen someasian brokrs try, local brokers like metsi trade etc but didnt do as good, mainly due to the idiolodgy that starting a broker will bring tons of money, so its done usually by people with money and no knowledge at all. sad but true.

forex brokers

I have seen someasian brokrs try, local brokers like metsi trade etc but didnt do as good, mainly due to the idiolodgy that starting a broker will bring tons of money, so its done usually by people with money and no knowledge at all. sad but true.

Hi, I am new here but also new to forex trading.
There's much to read about forex brokers here that I am really confused.
Can someone suggest a broker that suits a newbie?
Thank you.

Hi, I am new here but also new to forex trading.
There's much to read about forex brokers here that I am really confused.
Can someone suggest a broker that suits a newbie?
Thank you.

If you are looking for a broker to trade options, then do not use Trade King, Options House, Options Express TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Scott Trade, Charles Schwab or Fidelity. They will charge you through the nose.

Interactive Brokers
  1. no base + 0.00002 * trade or $2.00 minimum. This equates to about $2.00 per 100K
  2. No transfer fees

Exante
  1. 0.00005 * trade value. This equates to about $5.00 per 100K
  2. Average spreads and liquidity greatly depend on market conditions and cannot be guaranteed

All of the brokerages listed below have account transfers fee in excess of $49.95.

Retail Brokers
  1. TD Ameritrade - $0.10 per 1,000 units + $75.00 account transfer fee
  2. FxPro - Forex CFDs
    1. Spreak mark ups
    2. Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_36_49_PM.png
  3. FXCM - $0.04 per 1,000 units. Forex CFDs only.
    1. Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_25_08_PM.png
  4. London Capital Group - Forex CFDs only
    1. Spread mark ups
      • Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_31_30_PM.png
    2. Minimum trade size is 0.1 lot.
    3. Minimum spread mark up is 1 pip.
    4. Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_31_15_PM.png
  5. Oanda
    1. Spread mark ups
    2. Forex CFDs only
  6. CMC Markets
    1. Spread mark ups
    2. Forex CFDs only
    3. Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_45_35_PM.png
  7. Saxo Bank
    1. Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_50_25_PM.png
    2. Screen_Shot_2016_03_15_at_6_51_48_PM.png

Interactive Brokers is really a popular broker but it doesn't mean it have largest trading volume or most clients. Forex is really complicated and I believe the most popular broker is not the richest. Apple and Google are two most popular company but Microsoft must be the largest one.

Interactive Brokers is really a popular broker but it doesn't mean it have largest trading volume or most clients. Forex is really complicated and I believe the most popular broker is not the richest. Apple and Google are two most popular company but Microsoft must be the largest one.

That is because Apple charges more for their computer than Microsoft by quite a bit. They make more money per computer. This is because you get what you pay for. They make a better computer and not everyone can afford it. Interactive Brokers has a $10,000 account minimum and not everyone can afford that.

Popularity might not be the best metric to judge quality of a broker. I think a more helpful tool would be to look at what the overwhelming opinion is on a broker. Also, the best broker is a very subjective thing. It completely depends on what I am looking for and how I trade.

Microsoft is definitely not the largest company. Apple has 11% of the market share, but it worth more than 4 of the next largest companies in its sector.

I certainly would not choose a broker just because it had the most clients.

Charles Schwab (SCHW) - $ 37,093,488,261
TD Ameritrade (AMTD) - $ 16,683,052,004
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/amtd
Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) - $ 15,637,936,576
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ibkr
Fidelity Investments (FNF) - $ 11,443,317,230
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fnf
FXCM market capitalization (FXCM) - 56,473,795
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fxcm
Oanda - $41,739,697

US-forex-broker-capital.png

Just find a broker that will not fold under the next crash

Getting your money back,is better than shaving a few points of,commission

Then most traders,don't realise that you should negotiate with brokers aggressively for getting better rates

If,they don't like,it go,somewhere,else.....just,like,buying a car or other,products.....there is no real usp in this business so they have to be flexible

If you are prepared to,offer good volume to,them and decent $$$ throughput!they will!give you discounts

N

I had a bad time with fx pro, currently with pepperstone so far so good.

FXpro really s*cks they don't want to bear responsibility for their local offices, so they do what they want, completely mayhem really.
better to stay with Нotforex or FXCM these both are two great trading firms.

FXpro really s*cks they don't want to bear responsibility for their local offices, so they do what they want, completely mayhem really.
better to stay with Нotforex or FXCM these both are two great trading firms.

Yeah well they lost one of my withdrawals, took me a couple of months to get it, I don't think they like traders that are profitable...

Yeah well they lost one of my withdrawals, took me a couple of months to get it, I don't think they like traders that are profitable...

as many bucketshops discussed and advertised on forums. Hiding under awards and trash talks really. Seems the only way is trial and errors if you want to find something decent..

hello

as many bucketshops discussed and advertised on forums. Hiding under awards and trash talks really. Seems the only way is trial and errors if you want to find something decent..
True , we are always trying find the best for us, if the broker is serious made good upgrades and folow the competitors, if is kitchen will cheat you ever.
Good trades.

True , we are always trying find the best for us, if the broker is serious made good upgrades and folow the competitors, if is kitchen will cheat you ever.
Good trades.
we'll always try to find best but never achieve as trading is a row of wins and losses and sometimes it's hard to not lump the blame on broker (sometimes it can be really there can be really a hiccup of your losses). I was trading withs several brokers currently with Нotforex but I'm used to never leave complaints just make conclusions, every mistake is thoroughly analyzed and when I see that broker cheats I just leave it without any noise. Its futile trying to tilt at windmills..

It is, I like to name them and hopefully stop a few people wasting their time or giving them money, ig index is another waste of time too.

Microsoft is definitely not the largest company. Apple has 11% of the market share, but it worth more than 4 of the next largest companies in its sector.

I certainly would not choose a broker just because it had the most clients.

Charles Schwab (SCHW) - $ 37,093,488,261
TD Ameritrade (AMTD) - $ 16,683,052,004
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/amtd
Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) - $ 15,637,936,576
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ibkr
Fidelity Investments (FNF) - $ 11,443,317,230
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fnf
FXCM market capitalization (FXCM) - 56,473,795
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fxcm
Oanda - $41,739,697

US-forex-broker-capital.png

Don't estimate a company value by its shares. But ok, Apple is larger than Microsoft. I underestimate their iPhone brand.

Your figures look old, do you have the 2016 update one?