Smart Technology Inc

Hi Raggyman,
I'm just curious... Did the guy ever get back to you?
FF

Nah, suspect that he wasn't onto a sucker, and I would have made him work for his scam, but obviously lots of other easier people to scam. I just find it funny that they would reuse the same old one.. Good thing is the internet is a wealth of knowledge.

Could tell that smart techlogies inc site was a scam. Very dodgy put together. That is also where www.archive.org comes to it's own.

All,
Just signed up to post this message.
Look for Birchfield Consultants www.birchfieldconsultants.com. They contacted me out of the blue last week offering shares in Smart Technology Inc at $5.50 per share that were to go public on the 15th November, listing for $8.00. Apparantly they have contracts for the US military for soldier tracking.
Birchfield Consultants give a Swiss address but the fax number on the Stock Purchase Agreement is in France. I have both Swiss and English phone numbers.

The contact was a Bobby Kennedy who suggested that I check out ATI Petrolium as this was the last scheme where money was made.

It was all quite plausible other than the cold call and the read script. Both websites look ok to me. Lucky we found this board.

All,
Especially signed in to report a transformation.

Check out or watch out for Birchfield Consultants www.birchfieldconsultants.com and their rep Bobby Kennedy who rang me out of the blue selling shares in Smart Technology Inc for £5.50 listing on the 15th Nov for £8.00. Apparantely they have just won a contract to supply the US military with soldier tracking systems.

He said to check out ATI Petrolium who they had advised customers to buy recently and had made good money.

I have received the contract info. The company is located in Switzerland but the phone numbers are UK or Swiss based but the fax number on the stock purchase agreement is France. The money is to be wired to the Bank of America in Kingston NY.
It all sounded plausible except for the cold call, read script and his name. I'm glad I've found this board.

If anyone is interested I can post the electronic documents pertaining to the above for perusal.

What the hell,
See attached documents.
Someone who knows more about this than me can critique them. Obviously I have removed my contact details.

I think you can probably work out who smart boy is now...

Attachments

• SMART STOCK PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND INVESTMENT REPRESENTATION LETTER.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,073
  • SAMRTBANKOFAMERICA$$1.doc
    24 KB · Views: 449
  • SMART INVOICE BIRCHFIELD.doc
    39 KB · Views: 417
  • SMART LETTER BIRCHFIELD.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 382
Its Reg S stock which cant be sold to Americans and which says you cant sell for atleast 2 years from the finish of this placement. In other words your getting spanked by a US derived version of a spank shop. Boiler room it is............

Consider youself lucky.........

Get them to call you and keep bullsh*tting whoever calls you that you want to buy £200,000 worth as you heard the company is going to do well........

Wind em up as they'll be counting their commission..........

Well, that is pretty interesting...
Things to note.. On the smart letter birchfield document, they just have www.smarttechnology.com instead of www.smarttechnologyinc.com...

It is pretty funny though... obviously there must be some suckers out there, otherwise they wouldn't be bothering.

The author of one of the documents also comes up as D Wenlock..

Smarts

Told the guy that in order to foster trust in our relationship I'd sit this one out and should it make money invest in their next hot tip.

I suspect he knows about this forum through...

eh smartboy?

what do you mean by " who smart boy is " ?

hay , do you think i work for smart technology inc ?

I really got defrauded by these people who work with smar technology like Mr. Gal

i would like to know if anyone can help me find a lawyer who can sue these guys smart technology inc ?

anyone has the latest news regarding listing ?

Apoligies if you don't.

They've stopped calling me now.

You have to be impressed with the lengths they go too...

What published in their website today

"Smart Technology Inc., who specializes in vertical market solutions, is proud to announce the RFID reader, a new addition to its proven PhenixFleet GPS based management platform, complementing the Barcode reader for more elaborate asset management. This solution has been developed in conjunction with the City of Boston Public Works department where it has been installed."

Can some one to confirm or check that is true or false?

the company sent a letter to euronext to be listed . the announcement will be very soon

Good luck to all

I noticed last week that Wellington - Duke and associates is now listed by the FSA as a company NOT to get involved with. In other words, WD & A IS a boiler room scam. 'Smart Boy', have you woken up yet?

FF

Smart Tech

Has anyone heard anything new about Smart Tech? I have looked around the net trying to find any new information about them and whether they have floated yet.

My mother in England has paid out $95,000 back in September 2007. She has been given the run around since then. We are trying to find as much facts as possible and trying to find out whether she can try and get her money back or at least find out more about whether they are finally floating on the market or not.

Does anyone have any further information since the last postings on here?
I would really appreciate any information

Many thanks

Here's the link to the news section on the website of Smart Technology Inc

http://www.smarttechnologyinc.com/news.html

Apparently their site is being reconstructed at the moment. I have acquired shares in this company way back in year 2001 and they have been promising to list the company since then. I very much doubt whether this will ever happen.

I suggest you go through the threads in this forum.

Just to be sure...apparently there's another company with a similar name Smart Technologies Inc. This forum is about Smart Technology Inc and not the latter!

Has anyone heard anything new about Smart Tech? I have looked around the net trying to find any new information about them and whether they have floated yet.

My mother in England has paid out $95,000 back in September 2007. She has been given the run around since then. We are trying to find as much facts as possible and trying to find out whether she can try and get her money back or at least find out more about whether they are finally floating on the market or not.

Does anyone have any further information since the last postings on here?
I would really appreciate any information

Many thanks

Here's the link to the news section on the website of Smart Technology Inc

http://www.smarttechnologyinc.com/news.html

Apparently their site is being reconstructed at the moment. I have acquired shares in this company way back in year 2001 and they have been promising to list the company since then. I very much doubt whether this will ever happen.

I suggest you go through the threads in this forum.

Just to be sure...apparently there's another company with a similar name Smart Technologies Inc. This forum is about Smart Technology Inc and not the latter!

Thank you for your response, yes it is the same company. I have read all the posts on this site and on fool.co.uk. I was wondering whether anyone had any update yet.

My mum was approached by Birchfield Consultants and they wanted her first to buy ATI petroleum shares, but she ended up not doing it. They then contacted her again few months later harrassing her to buy Smart Technology Inc shares as they were about to float on market. Same as you and other people, not heard anything since apart from certificates in mail, but were not in the names she asked them to be in and it had restricted stock written on them.
She invested $95,000. Called the French office and US offices..only ever one person answers the phones and all they say is, it is going to float any day now and nothing more. Jean Michel Gal always seems to be away in another country same with the other directors etc.

I would like to know if anyone has actually done anything yet to either get their money back or at least legally investigate.
All I can see so far is people saying they have brought shares but haven't seen what they have done since. Everything seems to be looking like a scam so far, which is worrying for my mum.
Have you found out anything since you brought the shares back in 2001?