Weekly forecast for S&P 500

new players are very welcome - tomorton

There is a bit of a more serious side which is how to make an honest buck too.

My forecast is also down - 1031( I've been peeking into the candle factory ! )

Actually i won, seeing im going by the futures as who cares about the cash!

1074.75 close, I WIN I WIN I WIN

hmmmm...this is at the top of every page of this thread:
This is a discussion on Weekly forecast for S&P 500 within the US Indices forums

Come on, NRothschild, don't be a poor sport now :p

We could call it a draw, but US and England already had their draw, this is the knockout round :LOL:

Peter

Last edited:
Not having done good last 2 weekly forecast. But, im thinking more of a side ways action here, specially getting close to next quarter earnings. 1090 for next friday, unfortunately theres still enough fear out there in the markets to make this harder to get it straight. May u all have a nice weekend.(y)

I'm going to say 1062 for next Friday. No reason just picking a number out of the air.:smart:

For Week Ending Friday 2nd July

The week closed at 1022.6 which makes the winner of this week's competition - me

:clap:

That engulfing bear formation on the weekly figures certainly came through

Well done Pat494.

Next week I suspect we'll have a range inside this week's, closing slightly up at 1042.

It still looks bearish to me for next week and so I will go for 991

Congrats Pat, nicely done so far. Hopefully we get a bounce on tuesday but things could change right into the weekend. Anyway I stick to a neutral 1020 for next friday.

Nice one Pat. Couple of up days to start the week to 1060 and then a sell off to 1000.

slow action this week. 1030 is my not quite almost nearly semi professional opinion.

Take it for what it's worth...next to nothing :LOL:

Peter

For Week Ending Friday 9th July

Mostly got the right direction ( except me ) but the closest to friday's close of 1078 is - N.Rothschild
well done
:clap:

****, I was way off.... Now filled gap up to 1075 so hopefully back down from the outset. 1000.

Hard to read the market. Theres a weekly engulfing pattern along with a postive divergence on MACD, which makes me think a volatil but still neutral reading for next
week, 1085. Good trading.