Weekly forecast for S&P 500 cash 2011

NYSE composite index @ 11:25 New York time today.

Attachments

• NYSE Index.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
Pullback beginning. The shorts might still get it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sc-26.png
    sc-26.png
    14 KB · Views: 380
It's lunchtime - this is the lull in a classic trend day initiated with an Open-Drive - there is no obvious Point of Control right now and it's in an LVN.

77+ I reckon.

It's lunchtime - this is the lull in a classic trend day initiated with an Open-Drive - there is no obvious Point of Control right now and it's in an LVN.

77+ I reckon.

I like the optimism, especially as I'd win if that happens. But personally I'm thinking a pullback towards R2 level, but not reaching it. So 1258 ish and then higher again into the end of the day with any luck. But we don't get many +2% days do we, except a few recently and there's the 200 day MA at 1272.28 to contend with.

I like the optimism, especially as I'd win if that happens. But personally I'm thinking a pullback towards R2 level, but not reaching it. So 1258 ish and then higher again into the end of the day with any luck. But we don't get many +2% days do we, except a few recently and there's the 200 day MA at 1272.28 to contend with.

There isn't much liquidity at any of those levels - nearest place for a decent bounce is around 48-52 on the cash index. There's only been about 1m contracts traded today - these are late arrivers getting on a trend, driving prices higher on thin liquidity. They've had their swing low candle formation on the daily confirmed whilst everybody else got positioned yesterday or if you're really smart, the day before when everybody thought Europe was going to explode.

Seeing as how it's Veterans Day today - I will be getting in a bit of rifle drill practice

up 23
up23
up

:)

It's like swimming you know, never forget .............oh well

There isn't much liquidity at any of those levels - nearest place for a decent bounce is around 48-52 on the cash index. There's only been about 1m contracts traded today - these are late arrivers getting on a trend, driving prices higher on thin liquidity. They've had their swing low candle formation on the daily confirmed whilst everybody else got positioned yesterday or if you're really smart, the day before when everybody thought Europe was going to explode.

:smart:

Some years ago now I remember we was all on parade and a famous General came to do the inspection.
Well as we presented arms the General gave a smart salute. Someone must have tampered with 'is braces 'cos his trousers fell down !
Even with 800 men on the parade ground you could have heard a pin drop. Not 1 laugh or snigger.
We wus well trained in them days Mr. Mainwaring.

:)

With all the uncertainty and weekend media at work - best step forward is to take what you can off the table whilst one is ahead and get out.

Anyone who stays in over weekend likely to be people with inside knowldedge in the know.

I'd expect a big sell-off in the next couple of hours...