Viridis Technologies INC.

Would it surprise you to learn that Viridis Technologies Inc is not a registered company in Canada?

Why are they not being exposed any where but on this site??

Because, as I learnt recently, most people who fall for these scams prefer to pretend to themselves that they havnt been scammed and therefore don't do any research in case they uncover an inconvenient truth.

This mindset also prevents them from contacting the authorities so these things go on until the company disappears and people finally realise it's all over.

I do not understand all the misinformation going on here. Viridis Technologies Inc. is registered in the province of Ontario, if anyone wishes to receive a copy of the corporate registration, they can email the company. I did so and received the information within 24 hours.

So much of the posts on this forum relate to the way the shares are promoted, has anyone considered looking at the company itself? That seems to be lacking in all these posts.

I do not understand all the misinformation going on here. Viridis Technologies Inc. is registered in the province of Ontario, if anyone wishes to receive a copy of the corporate registration, they can email the company. I did so and received the information within 24 hours.

So much of the posts on this forum relate to the way the shares are promoted, has anyone considered looking at the company itself? That seems to be lacking in all these posts.

If shares are being sold by cold callers then anyone who buys them will lose their money. That will be the case regardless of whether or not the company is genuine. Also just because a company is registered it does not mean it can't be a scam. Apart from the pre IPO scams all these companies that the boiler rooms are pumping are registered and listed on an OTC exchange.

I have made two investments in Viridis Technologies since March this year. I was 'cold called' by a London broker but this firm is regulated by the FSA (no proof of validity I know). Before parting with any money I received a pretty in depth Business Plan and presentation on the company.

There has been a long running delay in getting the second share certificate to me and last week I was rung by the president of the business himself from Canada. We had a ten minute chat about the prospects for the business and the reasons for delays in despatching share certificates.

I bought shares at the flotation price of 0.75 Euro and it has since risen to 1.36 Euros so if I sold now then i theory I should return approx. 50% profit. That remains to be seen of course!

I am well aware that this is a reasonably high risk investment as it's a small company but I understood that risk when investing. To be honest though I cannot see how this is a 'scam' although the delay in me receiving one of the certificates has concerned me. Having said that (and working in the financial services sector myself) I know that these kind of delays and admin problems can happen.

Provided I ultimately get the correct second share certificate (which Viridis say will be couried to me), I will be happy with things at the moment and happier still if I can actually return a 50% profit!

I have made two investments in Viridis Technologies since March this year. I was 'cold called' by a London broker but this firm is regulated by the FSA (no proof of validity I know). Before parting with any money I received a pretty in depth Business Plan and presentation on the company.

There has been a long running delay in getting the second share certificate to me and last week I was rung by the president of the business himself from Canada. We had a ten minute chat about the prospects for the business and the reasons for delays in despatching share certificates.

I bought shares at the flotation price of 0.75 Euro and it has since risen to 1.36 Euros so if I sold now then i theory I should return approx. 50% profit. That remains to be seen of course!

I am well aware that this is a reasonably high risk investment as it's a small company but I understood that risk when investing. To be honest though I cannot see how this is a 'scam' although the delay in me receiving one of the certificates has concerned me. Having said that (and working in the financial services sector myself) I know that these kind of delays and admin problems can happen.

Provided I ultimately get the correct second share certificate (which Viridis say will be couried to me), I will be happy with things at the moment and happier still if I can actually return a 50% profit!

If you bought shares from a cold caller you did not make a 'high risk investment', you were the victim of a crime. Do you know if your shares are restricted (unable to sell for a year or two), did you even know that was a possibility?

Are you aware that sometimes boiler room scams clone the names and addresses of regulated companies? The bottom line is that if you were cold called then it is a scam, regulated firms are not allowed to cold call you.

I don't know Viridis and I'm not going to bother looking them up. However your confidence in a conversation with the President of the company brings back bitter memories of my dealings with the CEO of Linsure. He was part of the scam, set up by his thieving colleague in Globus Trust. So was the lawyer (who is now in jail). What I've read here has all the hallmarks of another 'Linsure'. Sorry to say I think they have already stolen your money. Wonder if it's the same people? They virtually cleaned me out so I hope these guys don't do the same to you. Stop now! They'll keep coming back for more of your money.
By the way, anyone know anything about Eden Brown Group?