FXFD, FXTrader.net fraud WARNING

james_r

We are a group of traders, who were unlucky to choose FXFD (Forex Financial Dealer, www.fxfd.com) or Forex Technologies Ltd (FXTrader.net) as our broker. Our deposits, profits from trades were stolen by the above companies.
We intend to expose that fraud on the internet/media and to the authorities in the counties where these companies operate.
If you have any information about FXFD, Forex Technologies Ltd or World Investment Group Inc. they belong to, please email us: [email protected]

james_r said:
We are a group of traders, who were unlucky to choose FXFD (Forex Financial Dealer, www.fxfd.com) or Forex Technologies Ltd (FXTrader.net) as our broker. Our deposits, profits from trades were stolen by the above companies.
We intend to expose that fraud on the internet/media and to the authorities in the counties where these companies operate.
If you have any information about FXFD, Forex Technologies Ltd or World Investment Group Inc. they belong to, please email us: [email protected]

Good luck - and keep us informed.

Thanks M8,

So glad I never wired my money. Advise all of you to stay clear of FXCH(www.forex-swiss.com) until otherwise proven inocent.

They claim to be a limited company, but checking out companys house(UK), they are not listed under that name. I intend to check out Bermuda's company system.

If we all pool information, few of us should get burned.

Regards VSAtrader

VSATrader said:
Thanks M8,

So glad I never wired my money. Advise all of you to stay clear of FXCH(www.forex-swiss.com) until otherwise proven inocent.

They claim to be a limited company, but checking out companys house(UK), they are not listed under that name. I intend to check out Bermuda's company system.

If we all pool information, few of us should get burned.

Regards VSAtrader

what made you change your opinion about them?

try the swiss companies site:
http://zefix.admin.ch/

Last edited:
Sounds too good to be true, recommended by FXtrader.net, Dominica is a money laundering island in the carib. If they are using their company for that, you could lose your stake in seziure of company assets.

To list a few

Quenkish said:
what made you change your opinion about them?

try the swiss companies site:
http://zefix.admin.ch/