• chrt2_110703.gif
    chrt2_110703.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 637
Last part of path worked out well :D

I managed to scramble a few ticks!!!!

Don't work to hard for tomorrow Tom!!!

Cj

Oh and thank you, skim Tom & jonnyy40 for the votes!!!! :D

hey, I cant seem to vote for myself anymore....whats the worlds coming to....and why dont I have any colors in my voting...Skimble does.....

Anyway....tomorrow is the first "night" and I am just polishing off a few things....I will post a chart for you,.....I got a little more than a few ticks a320....If you lend me your Wave fluid dynamic books, i might just enlighten you on a few secrets....secrets for votes...now there is a good deall....skimble, your cheque bounced:))))

Attachments

• preparation 9th july 2003 12.png
    preparation 9th july 2003 12.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 643
Nice and simple, thats just how a chart should be!!!!
Giving a few tasters of the dark arts there Tom, they'll be sussing those methods soon!!!!

Best of luck for tomorrow & break a leg as they say :D

How come you charged me £15 for a vote???
Is there a celebrity price premium???? :)

cheers Cj

Oh and thank you BlueChip Trader :D

Last edited:
hi all,

ummm - so wots Tom up to today that everyone else seems to know abt?

also, earlier somewhere on this thread, Tom mentioned he's goin g to be on bloomberg all weekend ---- woluld anyone know when in particular he is due on?

Cheers
:)

Tom's teaching,

so they'll be learning sqaure roots, ratios phi, pi and other dark arts,

synodic/nodical/sideral and anomalistic spings to mind :D

cheers cj

Last edited:
good morning,

that girl who interviews me is soooo lovely...anyway, if they can get the SP500 above 1000.25, I think you will see a move up to 1015 Monday night....the whole structure will be resolved tomorrow in my opinion. Was Thursdays decline the beginning of the slide or was Friday the beginning of the rally to 1021 (788 + 233). I was travelling on Friday and did not hear about GE's earinings. I take they were good. ....

The seminar went well...I have decided to write it into a book....might as well as I already have written 150 pages for the seminar alone.....it was a bit embarasing that we ran an hour over...but they took it well...

Now it is beach time....got any beaches near Middlesex Modi?

Sun

lol Tom :)

IF ONLY they had beaches here... :( we're in the middle of nowhere mate --- hope to go to the coast onw of these weekends tho.... couldn't do it today tho...

Anyway greeeeeeaaaaat show Tom! recorded it.... So tomorrow should be interesting then;

1)Do u think Intel might have broken out of overhead resistance?
2) Can't understand where the money would come from for any rally, even in Nasdaq...
3) please let me know when ur book is out - can't wait to read it (unless ofcourse I come to your seminar beforehand)

Hi modi,

I will be interesting....I cant wait to see if I am right or wrong...

i am beginning to think I am wrong about the decline because the market stops on the downturns at all the right places...the 982 on Thursday was a 14:14 and "fill the gap", beautiful geometry...

now 1000 was never going to be challenged hard on a Friday night but I think it will tomorrow and if so, we are going to 1015 double top to begin with....

Intc is breaking out all right, are you long?

the money is coming from bonds modi....biggest bond bubble ever just about imploded last week

the book should be finished in the autumn i think....maybe later...written half of it already...

Up late tonight Tom!!!
You'll be joining us on eastern time soon!!!
hope your not working to hard :D

Cheers cj

go to bed CJ, you work too much and sleep to little!

I went swimming in the sea after on Saturday night...it was dark and the full moon was up...it was surreal, slightly scary and very warm....

CJ, Of course I am working......I love it, I want to be the best I can be...

One thing that I cant shake out of my head MODI is the up and coming 29th of July...that is a date on the Fibonacci spiral and it ties in with some rather unpleasent events in our history of mankind....uncanny precision...I will say a prayer for mother earth and mankind.... :confused: :confused:

one thing i also wonder is that so many read this thread but so few ask questions or whatever,....have heard though that I get a fair bit of slating elsewhere in the forum.... :(

the path for tomorrow is very straight forward and ties in with the chart above....we are going straight up with very few retracements.....

hey Tom, interesting read as always

sorry to deviate, but i gotta ask yuo this

how many financial TV newscaster chicks have yuo met? (names please) and who's the hottest?

My vote goes to the Bloomberg Birds!!!
That includes Kavtia who recently jumped ship :D

As Tom says: for your viewing pleasure!!!! :cheesy:

Cheers cj

Attachments

• kav_lge.jpg
    kav_lge.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 770
Last edited:
good morning,

The SP500 is showing strength now by trading above 1000. This will seriously affect the Europena indices. It looks like the bulls will shine today, like it or not. We are trading above my MOB and I am long for now. I will post some charts a little later in the morning....

Hi Tom,

I enjoy reading your posts and haven't seen anyone slating you on this website. Please keep up the good work.

One question. I have superimposed your path on the actual S&P for Friday. While I can see it is reasonably accurate, how do you use it to aid your trading? eg. Looking at your path I would have waited until 4pm and gone short expecting the index to fall back to the opening price. That wouldn't have worked out as expected.

The turning points look good but the direction is sometimes opposite to the actual chart eg. the 5:20pm turn. Should I be looking at times when the index turns rather than the direction?

Attachments

• 11july.gif
    11july.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 423
Tom,
on the chart you posted Fri night,around the triple top,you indicated rule 268.What is rule 268?
Thanks

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.