US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
short 1014, had a nice signal but I had to be very patient for that one.....

I got a stinking headache....our aircon is kaputt and it is warm....I am looking for 1017 if I can get it......but have now put in stop at be for the short ....

I was hard to get onboard the move up after the 1006.75 so I got some Dax instead...

there was one hook play at 1009 in the SP but I missed it...did any of you guys get it?

When the S& P was last around these levels, the dow was 100 points higher. Is the SP streached or Dow coiled!!!

Tom, do you mean youve gone long? You said short at 1014 looking for 1017???? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The S&P has been struggling to keep up - Nasdaq is leading this particular move up, and as a consequence the normal ratio between the indices has been skewed. This has been the same for the last 7-10 days, from memory.

Tom,

If you tell me what you mean by a "hook play" I`ll tell you if I was in it. I apologise in advance for my ignorance. :cool:

Steve

hook

Attachments

• sp preparation 14 july 8.png
    sp preparation 14 july 8.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 585
Does anyone remember when we used to have fast markets ?

Biggest danger these days is falling asleep

skimbleshank, if your analysis is correct, confirmation looks set to come with a move below 1009

It looks to me as if we are at the inversion point now - so if she goes up from here and into the close, then the inversion point is confirmed. If she carries on going down into the close then there is no inversion point.

Do you agree Chester? One woof for yes, two woofs for no. :cheesy:

the path did me well today ( ups, just about to get smacked with some Greek hybris and nemesis) but again the middle of the day overstated what actually did happen....the turning point lower came in on time although we saw a test 30 min later that was not on the path...

whoever it was that put the path over the real session, could you do that again, i would check who it was, but it took me 5 minutes alone to get to this page due to my internet connection from home....

good night, i got the good fortune of CNN tomorrow morning at 5AM, I am sure the rest of you will be sound asleep except of course A320, who will be waking up around now to feed!! :)

Tom - I'm up from 4.30am tomorrow so should see you on CNN. Why so early? Have you turned to Asian stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.