Turbo Morning Trade EA

+10. Account is up 57%. More backtesting this morning. 25 TP, 100% closing, ADR False, exit 1 earned the most.

Last edited:
I had stopped EA because of Easter holidays and resumed it on 3 May.

Here is this week's result.
(My settings: 6:30, SL50, BE20, TP30 (50%), ATR trailing=True, Coef. 3)

[FxPro]
3 May: TP#1 30 pips, TP#2 39 pips = 34.5 real pips
4 May: BE 0 pips
5 May: No trade
6 May: No trade
Week total: 34.5 real pips

[Forex.com]
3 May: TP#1 30 pips, TP#2 38 pips = 34 real pips
4 May: BE 0 pips
5 May: No trade
6 May: TP#1 30 pips, TP#2 42 pips = 36 real pips
Week total: 70 real pips

Last edited:
Did you get entry signal or decided to enter a position? I uploaded a *.set file with the settings I think You use. Can you check it for me, please?
Anyway congratulations to you profit. 3PO

It's 1:30 am here when it trades, and so it opened a trade automatically.

It won't upload. I use a variable time of 6:15 - 6:30.
0 pips offset entry. 45 SL, 25 TP. ADR False, Exit 1.

Symbol GBPUSD (Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2011.03.27 23:00 - 2011.05.06 19:45 (2011.03.26 - 2011.05.07)
Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)
Parameters __s1="----- Trading time --------------------"; TradingTimeFrom="05:15"; TradingTimeTo="05:30"; __s1.1="----- Entry type --------------------"; EntryType=1; EntryPipsOffset=0; LimitOrderExpirationHours=2; __s2="----- Stop Loss & Break even --------------------"; StopLossPips=45; BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=0; BreakEvenAddPips=0; BreakEvenAtPipsProfit2=0; BreakEvenAddPips2=0; __s3="----- First Profit target --------------------"; FirstProfitTargetPips=25; FirstTargetClosingPercent=100; __s4="----- Second Profit target --------------------"; SecondProfitExitStrategy=1; __s4_1="----- Second Profit target options --------------------"; SecondProfitTargetPips=0; TrailingStopPips=20; UseAtrTrailing=false; AtrTrailingPeriod=20; AtrTrailingCoef=1; ExitAtOppositeSignal=false; CandlesBack=3; CandlesSLOffset=15; __s5="----- Money Management --------------------"; Lots=0.1; UseMoneyManagement=true; LotsDecimals=2; RiskInPercent=5; MaximumLots=100; __s6="----- Stealth mode --------------------"; UseStealthMode=false; StealthModePips=15; __s7="----- Additional Filtering --------------------"; UseADRFilter=false; UseMomentumBoundary=true; UseLongCandleFilter=true; LongCandleLookBack=15; LongCandleAtr=20; LongCandleCoef=3; Monday=true; Tuesday=true; Wednesday=true; Thursday=true; Friday=true; __s8="----- Other Settings --------------------"; SendEmailAfterSignal=false; CCIPeriod=60; MomentumPeriod=60; VisualStopsMove=true; MagicNumber=12345; CustomComment="TMT"; LabelColor=White;

Thank You, Magic,

I managed to set the properties of my TMT EA based on your data.

3PO

Both should show, unless they are off the screen. You can alter the scale by dragging the scale numbers down a bit from the top right corner.

(My settings: 6:30, SL50, BE20, TP30 (50%), ATR trailing=True, Coef. 3)

[FxPro]
9 May: No trade
10 May: No trade
Week total: 0 real pips
May total: 34.5 real pips

[Forex.com]
9 May: No trade
10 May: No trade
Week total: 0 real pips
May total: 70.0 real pips

Silent week...

Last edited:
Both should show, unless they are off the screen. You can alter the scale by dragging the scale numbers down a bit from the top right corner.

No, they are not on the chart. What is the TP in the bottom supposed to show? I have 0.0000

No, they are not on the chart. What is the TP in the bottom supposed to show? I have 0.0000
I'm not sure - I'm not in a trade today so mine just says NO TRADE. If you are running Turbo, there should be values for Exit #1 and Exit #2, rather than just a simple TP figure.

I'm not sure - I'm not in a trade today so mine just says NO TRADE. If you are running Turbo, there should be values for Exit #1 and Exit #2, rather than just a simple TP figure.

Ya, I have the values in the text area but no lines for TP, just one for SL. Is this normal?

MT4 should automatically show a green dotted line for entry, and red lines for SL and TP if they are set as far as I know. This is not part of the EA, it's the same if you trade manually. If you right click the chart and look at Properties, check the color of the Stop levels - make sure it's not set to the same as your background color.

MT4 should automatically show a green dotted line for entry, and red lines for SL and TP if they are set as far as I know. This is not part of the EA, it's the same if you trade manually. If you right click the chart and look at Properties, check the color of the Stop levels - make sure it's not set to the same as your background color.

OK, TP is not set because there are 2 exits. I guess the EA takes care of it.