Turbo Morning Trade EA

Hear lots of good things about this EA - do you have to buy the FMT first? Are there regular updates? When was the latest and what way the change?

Sorry - lots of questions I know.

Magic - Just guessing here (because I dont know what all the settings mean at the moment) but surely setting BE to 18 and add pips to 18 means that you will probably be stopped out at 18 99% of the time?

Magic - why didnt you use the ADF before?

I decided to go with Hammy's settings, but trade at 6:15-6:30. My backtesting showed more gains without the ADF. However I'm going to start using the ADR now.

No, it wasn't stopping out most of the time at 18, it saved many SL's. And instead of earning only earning +5, the +18 helped earn back the losses faster. There's no reason that I can see to not use the same Addpips as the BE. If it's going to break even, might as well make it worth it.
With Hammy's settings, I'm going to use 25 BE and 25 BEaddpips. Got the idea from Donnaforex forum with the other Turbo thread there.

Last edited:
I decided to go with Hammy's settings, but trade at 6:15-6:30. My backtesting showed more gains without the ADF. However I'm going to start using the ADF now.

No, it wasn't stopping out most of the time at 18, it saved many SL's. And instead of earning only earning +5, the +18 helped earn back the losses faster. There's no reason that I can see to not use the same Addpips as the BE. If it's going to break even, might as well make it worth it.
With Hammy's settings, I'm going to use 25 BE and 25 BEaddpips. Got the idea from Donnaforex forum with the other Turbo thread there.
It sounds as if you were going to use a modified Hammy's settings. Can you tell us the rest of your settings, please? Thanks!

6:15-6:30, Entry type 1, 0, 2. 45 SL, 25 BE, 25 BEw/pips, 40 BE pipsprofit2, 5 BEaddpips2, 35 1st TP, 82% closing, exit 1, 2ndprofit 50, TS 20, ATR trailing False. The rest is default, and ADR is true.

Same result as Friday. One of my positions hit TP.
50%: +30 pips
50%: 0 pips
Total: +15 real pips
(My settings: 6:30, SL50, BE20, TP30 (50%), ATR trailing=True, Coef. 3)

After some backtests, I decided to continue to use my settings.
I'll check my result against Mark's for some time.

Magicpip - any reason why you didn't trade today? In any case, ADR kept me out at 6.15 and 6.30 both.

Z

Magicpip - any reason why you didn't trade today? In any case, ADR kept me out at 6.15 and 6.30 both.

Z

Ah - I thought it must be ADR which caused the NT. Couldn't see any other reason (I'm quite new to TMT). Pity really as it turns out :D

H, there was no trade signal for today on TMT. I will trade next time on 26 April because I expect low volume on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Happy Holidays! 3PO

Agreed 3PO.

jimmc - ADR has done this once or twice - I was thinking about running TMT on 2 charts (separate magic numbers) one with ADR true and one ADR false, split risk so that effectively when the ADR check fails I still trade but at 50% risk. Just a thought.

I traded today, but no trade signal. Will shut down trading tonight.

I changed the Momentum to False. Donnaforex forum member had tested with it as False and backtests prove better results.

Interesting comment about Momentum - thanks. I have to say that it seems that Donnaforex is a good resource for EA info at the moment; I don't tend to use it a lot but will do.

I traded today, but no trade signal. Will shut down trading tonight.

I changed the Momentum to False. Donnaforex forum member had tested with it as False and backtests prove better results.
Do you mean "UseMomentumBoundary" to "false", please?