Turbo Morning Trade EA

BE again :eek:

(My settings: 6:30, SL50, BE20, TP30 (50%), ATR trailing=True, Coef. 3)

Hi fluegel,

I set my Coef to 2
But honestly, i don't how does this work.... can you explain to me what will happen if this number get increased or decreased?

I am taking the rest of April off - due to the coming holidays and the royal wedding, which I believe will continue the low volumes we have seen so far this month. Good luck to traders that continue trading. It was a close call this morning again. See you guys in May

Take care

Chris

Hi fluegel,

I set my Coef to 2
But honestly, i don't how does this work.... can you explain to me what will happen if this number get increased or decreased?

Hi musallam,

As far as I understand, EA tries to close remaining part of positions (50% in my case) at pips for ATR x Coef. EA closes all positions at the first profit target if ATR x Coef is smaller than that at the time of first closure.

If you set a greater number for Coef, you may be able to get a greater profit, but it is also possible that price cannot reach ATR x coef pips and remaining positions hit BE.
If you set a smaller number, EA frequently closes all positions at the first profit target but chances of profitable trades are larger.

thank you for the reply.

Do you know how do we calculate it?

I don't know how to calculate it, but I'm using an ATR indicator that displays an ATR value (multiplied by a specified multiplier) on the chart. I found it on the internet (THV thread in Forex Factory). :)

Looks to me like the best settings are SL35, 1/2TP30, 1/2TP40, BE25, BE+5, secondBE 30, second BE+20, using strategy 1.

Using this with a $10,000 deposit and MM, I think it beat's Mark's new 6:15 a.m. strategy.

Can someone else please backtest this?

Advance thanks,
Ivan

Attachments

• 35-30and40-Strategy1.htm
    578.5 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
I backtested Marc's new settings and am staying with my current settings, except raising the SL to
45. Instead of 5 BE with pips, I changed it to match my BE about a week ago and it's doing fine.

Trade time of 6:30, SL 45, BE 18, BE with pips 18,
2nd BE 35, 2nd BE add pips 8,
1st TP 28 TP, 82% closing, exit 1, 2nd TP 40, ADF False.

Last edited:
I backtested Marc's new settings and am staying with my current settings, except raising the SL to
45. Instead of 5 BE with pips, I changed it to match my BE about a week ago and it's doing fine.

Trade time of 6:30, SL 45, BE 18, BE with pips 18,
2nd BE 35, 2nd BE add pips 8,
1st TP 28 TP, 82% closing, exit 1, 2nd TP 40, ADF False.
Thanks a lot for sharing your settings!

Can you clarify your BE with pips 18, please?

Do you set your BreakEvenAtPipsProfit to 18, BreakEvenAddPips to 18, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit2 to 35, and BreaEvenAddPips2 to 8? Sorry, I am a bit confused.

Thanks a lot for sharing your settings!

Can you clarify your BE with pips 18, please?

Do you set your BreakEvenAtPipsProfit to 18, BreakEvenAddPips to 18, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit2 to 35, and BreaEvenAddPips2 to 8? Sorry, I am a bit confused.

Yes. Instead of BE add 5 pips, why not break even with the full break even. Got the idea from someone on one of these boards.

I also added a BE for the 2nd level of pips, as I noticed in backtesting there were occasional losses. However, since I've changed my 1st TP to 28 (up from 27), I'm going to adjust the 2nd Break even with pips to BE with pips 7. (28 + 7 = 35).

I'm going to try Hammy's settings. Something was wrong with my backtesting history. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't at 90%, and downloaded a new platform and started all over again. The backtesting shows a profit of $2152 from Jan 18 - March 25, with 10 losses.

With the time change in March: $2194 profit from March 26 - present with 5% risk.