Turbo Morning Trade EA

Prof8t, How are you able to do this? I've been trying to run two separate MT4 platforms on the same desktop. I want to run FMT & TMT, using the same Alapari US acct. I'd like to run each EA in it's own MT4 window, without any other EA's. I can't seem to get the MT4 platform to allow me to open a second MT4 window. I've tried running both in the same window, on different charts, and it causes problems.:eek:

I use 1 MT4 platform and open up 2 charts. 1 EA for each chart. Works fine. No need to open up 2 platforms.

Went short Alpari-US live at 1.57484. Came within 2 pips of TP before this pullback. I'm using BE target 30 and BE add pips 15 so stopped out tonight for TP of 15. My backtests show this works a bit better than a 20 BE add pips 0 in the long run. Hope it turns around so you all hit TP, night all.

I came within a couple of pips as well, mine is set to 60% at 35 pips then the rest for ATR trailing stop, so I am still in 100%

FMT -40.
TMT, much better, +35 on half, more or less at time FMT triggered. 2nd half out on 3 candles rule for 12 more.

Euro d,

Is the time that you have set for TMT 6.00 - 6.30am? Also, have you generally been finding the 3 candles rule to be a good setting?

Euro d,

Is the time that you have set for TMT 6.00 - 6.30am? Also, have you generally been finding the 3 candles rule to be a good setting?

trading time is 06-30 to 8-30 but I may throttle that back to 06-30 to 07-30

Yes, the 3 candle rule is an old tried and tested rule, I have used it for a long time

I have a problem and i don't know if somebody faced it. The results of backtesting is varying from broker to broker and even in the same broker it vary from demo to live with a big difference.

Prof8t, How are you able to do this? I've been trying to run two separate MT4 platforms on the same desktop. I want to run FMT & TMT, using the same Alapari US acct. I'd like to run each EA in it's own MT4 window, without any other EA's. I can't seem to get the MT4 platform to allow me to open a second MT4 window. I've tried running both in the same window, on different charts, and it causes problems.:eek:
You need to rename the installation folder, i.e MetaTrader2 - Alpari US. I have multiple MT4 accounts on my desktop too many infact, but they all work fine.

This setting has a PF of 4.27, 93.88%, 3 losses since Oct. 30 - present.
Using a time of 5:45 - 6:30 London time. Broker's spread for SL.

44SL, 20 BE, 0, 0, 0, 27 TP, 82% close, Exit 2, 35 TP, ATR True.