Turbo Morning Trade EA

Seven no trades and one loss since I bought TMT. Doesn't seem to be working out very well.

Change your time to 06:00 - 06:30. I've had 5 wins, 2 losses, and 1 BE with Turbo. I suggest you spend some time backtesting trying out different times and strategies. I think the exit 3 strategy might be a good one, or Exit 1 or 2, however at the earlier time of 6-6:30 and with a lower TP of 20/30 or 25/35.

I am using 30 TP... you think a lower TP will make a difference in whether a trade is initially executed or not?

So you're not getting any trades? Something is wrong and it's not the EA. Maybe it's the time. Who is your broker?

I'm using ThinkForex.

OK, so the time is correct according to the manual. I'm assuming you've set the time as 06:00 - 06:30. Maybe try demoing another broker side by side with your live trades? Did you earn pips with the regular FMT? I'm with Interbank.

OK, so the time is correct according to the manual. I'm assuming you've set the time as 06:00 - 06:30. Maybe try demoing another broker side by side with your live trades? Did you earn pips with the regular FMT? I'm with Interbank.

Yes, FMT works great. Just can't seem to get TMT to fire more trades. The time I'm using is 06:00-06:30. Only traded once over eight days and that was for a loss.

Yes, FMT works great. Just can't seem to get TMT to fire more trades. The time I'm using is 06:00-06:30. Only traded once over eight days and that was for a loss.

I'm assuming you have it on a separate chart with the 15 min. time frame and you've checked the EA's settings. It's not the EA though because I'm getting trades almost every day. It has something to do with your settings, your chart or your broker. I'm assuming you're using version 1.2. Do you have Turbo on a separate chart with no other EA's?

On those figures, 25 pips seems to be the one to go for.

:cool:

Hi,

I set 1st exit of 80% at 15 pips and 2nd exit of 20% at 25 pips. I have found that even if the trade goes to the stop loss of 40 pips after reaching the 15 but not the 20 for BE, I still make money.
I set the risk to 10% of account, unless I have a losing day and then I set it to 20%.

Satisfying morning. FMT no trade (Alpari UK, live)
FMT demo (still) 06-30 entry our half +35, second half +15.
In summary that is the EA working.

My settings are trade 6-30 to 8-30
sl 40
BE 20 +2
TP1 50% @ 35
TP2 50% at +50
SL2, 3 candles back
ADR filter on.

Not a recommendation, but works for me. Will go live @ 2% next week

I'm assuming you have it on a separate chart with the 15 min. time frame and you've checked the EA's settings. It's not the EA though because I'm getting trades almost every day. It has something to do with your settings, your chart or your broker. I'm assuming you're using version 1.2. Do you have Turbo on a separate chart with no other EA's?

Hey Magicpip,

I appreciate the assistance, I really do. Sometimes with all going on in our lives we overlook the little things. Yes, I do have it running on a separate chart and FMT and TMT are running on different metatrader platforms, however... I did have my timeframe set up incorrectly on the 1 hour chart. That will more than likely fix my issue. We'll see tomorrow. I feel like I need a vacation just to let my brain relax from work and family for a while... thanks for the help

Could someone help with the back-test settings? I can get a Profit factor of 3.99 by playing with the settings but the report states that the 'Model Quality' is N/A and there are 74790 mismatched chart errors.

Hey Magicpip,

I appreciate the assistance, I really do. Sometimes with all going on in our lives we overlook the little things. Yes, I do have it running on a separate chart and FMT and TMT are running on different metatrader platforms, however... I did have my timeframe set up incorrectly on the 1 hour chart. That will more than likely fix my issue. We'll see tomorrow. I feel like I need a vacation just to let my brain relax from work and family for a while... thanks for the help

Prof8t, How are you able to do this? I've been trying to run two separate MT4 platforms on the same desktop. I want to run FMT & TMT, using the same Alapari US acct. I'd like to run each EA in it's own MT4 window, without any other EA's. I can't seem to get the MT4 platform to allow me to open a second MT4 window. I've tried running both in the same window, on different charts, and it causes problems.:eek: