Turbo Morning Trade EA

That happened to me, big loss - did you speak to support? I just sent an email, not happy!

Yes I emailed originally - when the prices froze (actually it was between freezes - prices were moving again but were about to freeze again, TMT trade was about 10 pips in profit at the time). Then I had to do an errand - when I returned, TMT had hit full SL. After checking the prices of a real broker (as opposed to a scam broker) I ascertained that it should have hit break even. I called and pleaded with them.

Then I threatened to close my accounts. Then I did close my accounts - no more SLM. If you cant trust the brokers feed then perhaps you can trust the broker to look and see your history - many trades at 6:30 UK time and some of them with SL to BE after price moves in favor by 20 pips.

They are basically saying that any "tom dick or harry" could say "my EA would have done this or that". Well you can see in my history that all I trade is TMT on this account and that it often moves the bloody price to BE when at 20 pips - its not rocket science to do that is it?

Anyway - I still have red mist in front of my eyes - they have basically robbed me - legally. I will never use a market maker again - a lesson learned the hard way.

Yes I emailed originally - when the prices froze (actually it was between freezes - prices were moving again but were about to freeze again, TMT trade was about 10 pips in profit at the time). Then I had to do an errand - when I returned, TMT had hit full SL. After checking the prices of a real broker (as opposed to a scam broker) I ascertained that it should have hit break even. I called and pleaded with them.

Then I threatened to close my accounts. Then I did close my accounts - no more SLM. If you cant trust the brokers feed then perhaps you can trust the broker to look and see your history - many trades at 6:30 UK time and some of them with SL to BE after price moves in favor by 20 pips.

They are basically saying that any "tom dick or harry" could say "my EA would have done this or that". Well you can see in my history that all I trade is TMT on this account and that it often moves the bloody price to BE when at 20 pips - its not rocket science to do that is it?

Anyway - I still have red mist in front of my eyes.

I sent a lengthy email to them with screenshots of the charts. When I logged into my MT4 this evening the offending candle was the same as all other brokers charts. What was different however, was the chart from the platform that was actively trading (a vps of mine) - the lowest price on that feed was 1.60999, when every other chart says 1.60917! That was enough difference to stop the EA from moving to BE.

I'm hoping they can offer an explanation and a refund, not holding my breath mind.

There are a lot of differences in the choices of how you'd like it to trade. It also has additional filters so that it doesn't get some of the SL's that FMT gets. It has a 2nd level of profit, and different entries and exits. I stopped using FMT when TMT came out, however I've been comparing the results between the two and IMO TMT is better.

Hi Magicpip,

Thanks for the info. Can I know the reason that you stop using FMT? Is this that their results conflict from time to time? From Marc's trading journal, I don't find much differences between the results of the 2 with his std settings. Or are you guys using otherwise?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Magicpip,

Thanks for the info. Can I know the reason that you stop using FMT? Is this that their results conflict from time to time? From Marc's trading journal, I don't find much differences between the results of the 2 with his std settings. Or are you guys using otherwise?

Thanks.

TMT doesn't get the losses that FMT does because of the additional filters. I use the split profit.

+22.8 today. Account is up to 48% profit from a low of 4% in March, at 5% risk. Only trading at 6:30 GMT, with 27 TP. 82% close 1st profit.

+22.8 today. Account is up to 48% profit from a low of 4% in March, at 5% risk. Only trading at 6:30 GMT, with 27 TP. 82% close 1st profit.

Wow Magicpip, that's pretty impressive. Congrats! (y). Is your result derive from using the default setting?

hi Magicpip...I'm using your set up from now on... I'm also using 40 s/l with 10/tp ...I`d rather increase lot size with higher % win.. working out so far...

Up to 52% profit as of this morning. TP is 27. 40 SL, 1st TP is 27, 20 BE, 5 BE Add pips, 82% first target Closing, Exit 1, 40 2nd TP, everything else is default. 6:30 GMT trading time.

I was trading multiple times, but lost most of the profits 3 weeks ago. Trading at 5% risk.
Current Profit earned in just 3 weeks.

+23 this morning.