Turbo Morning Trade EA

The standard EA does seem to be making better money at the moment, unless I've done something stupid.

trade today:

2011.03.10 07:30 sell 0.18 gbpusd 1.61633 1.61482 0.00000 2011.03.10 09:49 1.61482 0.00 0.00 0.00 15
2011.03.10 07:30 sell 0.19 gbpusd 1.61633 1.61633 0.00000 2011.03.10 09:27 1.61283 0.00 0.00 0.00 35

50/2 = 25 pips profit (y)

The standard EA does seem to be making better money at the moment, unless I've done something stupid.

This EA uses the same strategy as the standard EA, from what I've seen the strategy just doesn't work.

Also, the thing that really puts me off is a lot of the posters in here seem to only post in this thread, that leads me to beleive that they are probably either the author or are being paid by the author to post fake reports.

Last edited:
This EA uses the same strategy as the standard EA, from what I've seen the strategy just doesn't work.

Also, the thing that really puts me off is a lot of the posters in here seem to only post in this thread, that leads me to beleive that they are probably either the author or are being paid by the author to post fake reports.

hi I am not the author and nor am I being paid, all of my posts are an honest reflection of my progress with this system, which since 15 Feb is in profit and in line with Mark's results.

So no complaints from me

Chris

Funny. The standard strategy - for a cheap automated one - works just fine. The point of TMT is that you can tweak the system ease, and there is an extra check on the ADX or something (still no idea what that is). I don't think there was ever a promise of better profits. None of these systems are ever going to make you a millionaire unless you start with 900k in the first place.

Funny. The standard strategy - for a cheap automated one - works just fine. The point of TMT is that you can tweak the system ease, and there is an extra check on the ADX or something (still no idea what that is). I don't think there was ever a promise of better profits. None of these systems are ever going to make you a millionaire unless you start with 900k in the first place.

I'm not expecting to become a millionaire however this system does not make profits, each week my TMT trades when averaged up are a loss.

Being 25 pips up for one day is meaningless if you are stopped out the rest of the week.

Sorry, but I have followed the default settings and I am not seeing the same results, therefore I do not beleieve in this system anymore.

I've been using TMT since it came out and didn't trade december to mid jan, despite of this it's still loss making.

If it is working for you then fine, but it is not working for me, to the point where I've had to remove it today because it is the poorest performing EA in my account. I'm just not the sort of person who blindly follows the advice of others, if it doesn't make money, then it's gone, simple as that.

Last edited:
.... it is the poorest performing EA in my account. I'm just not the sort of person who blindly follows the advice of others, if it doesn't make money, then it's gone, simple as that.

leerees,

would you mind telling us which are the better performing EAs in your portfolio?

Thank you
Hittfeld

p.s. Trading the standard FMT manually via 2 non-MT4 accounts 1 of those shows a terriffic performance, whilst the other is just terrible.

I trade blessing which is a free EA and provided you employ a decent equity protection strategy then it's holy grail. I'm just too greedy hence me trying out other EA's like this one on top.

My money is a bit tied up in stocks due to the libya bs but once oil settles and we put this behind us I'm going to close positions and make my EA's push some serious lots. Obviously through risk diversification and equity balancing.

This is why I don't like TMT, there just isn't enough reward to make it worthwhile, not when compared to other EA's. And any good trader can reduce his risks by managing what the EA's can trade and when.

Last edited:
If I'm honest, this EA just isn't making any money for me. Too many consequetive losses in a row and the whole split profit taking just doesn't work out, it's more tthan likely the second part of the split gets stopped out as a loss.

I'm out..

I set the EA at 100 percent profit at 35, because of its seemingly much better live trading results.

In backtesting, Mark's setting seems more profitable, but, like you, I'm still skeptical.

However, Turbo earns its keep by screening out some losers that FMT trades.

I set the EA at 100 percent profit at 35, because of its seemingly much better live trading results.

In backtesting, Mark's setting seems more profitable, but, like you, I'm still skeptical.

However, Turbo earns its keep by screening out some losers that FMT trades.

Unfortunately, some of us (ME:eek:) don't have the experience, or time (since we're part-timers), to do a lot of well-researched trading. FMT & TMT have been a GREAT way to learn & profit. Other than Dec-Mid Jan. (which many wisely don't trade anyway), the EA has done very well. I'll take the 100-150 pips/month, with compounding, and maybe soon be able to devote more time to further investigation, practice, and trading.:whistling

Went to full SL today. We changed to DST over the weekend, but London's trading time doesn't change until the 26th with IBFX, if I'm correct. Anyone else get a SL?

I got SL'd too. I thought it may have been a no trade day because of the volatility. Must have just snuck under!

tp today:

2011.03.15 07:30 sell 0.17 gbpusd 1.61170 1.60785 0.00000 2011.03.15 09:33 1.60785 0.00 0.00 0.00 39
2011.03.15 07:30 sell 0.17 gbpusd 1.61170 1.61170 0.00000 2011.03.15 08:25 1.60817 0.00 0.00 0.00 35

74/2 = 37 pips profit(y)

I manually stopped all my trading because of the crazy volatility last night - not starting back up until the Japan issue settles down. Would be interested to see what happened with TMT this morning.