Turbo Morning Trade EA

Hi all,

I am using TMT for the first time this week and have the same settings as per Mark's

I have two questions

1. I have enabled money management as true and it is set to 5%. The trouble is that it is trading at 0.2 lots as per the lots field in the money management option.

I thought that it would automatically change to 5%, if so then the "lot" option is irrelevant which is why I left it at 0.2.

I am not sure why this is happening, any advice would be appreciated.

2. If using Mark's settings am I correct in saying that the TP should be left at zero or do I insert the amount of pips as per FMT settings.
Many thanks

Chris

btw started live yesterday and have same results as Mark, so happy so far except for lot size!

Hi all,

I am using TMT for the first time this week and have the same settings as per Mark's

I have two questions

1. I have enabled money management as true and it is set to 5%. The trouble is that it is trading at 0.2 lots as per the lots field in the money management option.

I thought that it would automatically change to 5%, if so then the "lot" option is irrelevant which is why I left it at 0.2.

I am not sure why this is happening, any advice would be appreciated.

2. If using Mark's settings am I correct in saying that the TP should be left at zero or do I insert the amount of pips as per FMT settings.
Many thanks

Chris

btw started live yesterday and have same results as Mark, so happy so far except for lot size!

When MM is true, the lot size SHOULD be irrelevant. Maybe 0.2 is what 5% of your account at 40SL works out to. And if you want to trade Mark's suggested settings with TMT, set tp @35. Good trading.:cool:

Johnny many thanks for the reply.

In response the lot size 0.2 isn't 5% with MM set to true it should read 0.32

Does anyone know how to fix this.

Also this is Mark's recommended settings:

FirstProfitTargetPips=35, FirstTargetClosingPercent=50, StopLossPips=40, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=20, SecondProfitExitStrategy=3, TrailingStopPips=20, UseADRFilter = true, UseLongCandleFilter = true

So setting my TP to 35 will mean that the trade will close at that point and not continue on to the second profit exit strategy, is that correct.......

So I am not sure that this is correct, Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Please don't think I am being awkward! Just trying to get these 2 points resolved.

Many thanks,

Chris

Chris, if you use the settings as you show them above, 50% of the trade will close at 35TP, with the other 50% left to run until hitting the trailing stop.

Johnny ty that is what I thought, thank you for the confirmation,

just need to sort out the MM and I am a happy chappy

btw no trade today, a good start to this system for me although could have made more had the MM been correct.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Regards,

Chris

Hello, I am a TMT-trader from Germany. My English is not very good. The results of my TMT are also not good. Today I lost again - 40 pips. Would any of the forums members willing to help me with the best settings of TMT? I am one of the first users of FMT and have bought the FMT on the day of launch. But I have no much time to read the threads often and to test optimizing the setting.

I would be very happy and thankful for good hints.

Best wishes to all colleagues

Manfred

+20 today.

I open 2 charts, 6:15 and 6:30 GMT.

SL 40, TP 20, BE 15, BE with pips 5. 82% close, Exit 1. Everything else is default.

Hello, I am a TMT-trader from Germany. My English is not very good. The results of my TMT are also not good. Today I lost again - 40 pips. Would any of the forums members willing to help me with the best settings of TMT? I am one of the first users of FMT and have bought the FMT on the day of launch. But I have no much time to read the threads often and to test optimizing the setting.

I would be very happy and thankful for good hints.

Best wishes to all colleagues

Manfred

Hi Manfred,

I am using the same settings as Mark, recommended in the results page, so far so good for me.

Regards,

Chris

Johnny ty that is what I thought, thank you for the confirmation,

just need to sort out the MM and I am a happy chappy

btw no trade today, a good start to this system for me although could have made more had the MM been correct.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Regards,

Chris

Ok I have an answer from Mark, MM set to true only works if your account is in US dollars, if it is in GBP or EUR then it will not. So for me, adjust daily which is no bad thing.

Mark said that to support multi currencies in MM is far too complicated, which I accept.

BTW, Mark's responses were prompt and concise, which is a refreshing change compared to some other ea support programmes.

Happy Days

Chris

sorry forgot to mention that there is a workround:

see below from Mark:

The only way around is to alter the RiskInPercent value to compute more correct lots.
For example, if you'll set the risk to 7-8% instead of 5%, it would compute the lots almost correctly.

It is not 100% accurate, but it can be used like this.

Happy Days

Im using commercial network series with datacenter in Londo And Usa.

22 dolares / mont more or less...

Good support.

Seconded. I used to use ForexVPS, then the free one from FXCM by Boston Tech, now commercial network services.

sorry forgot to mention that there is a workround:

see below from Mark:

The only way around is to alter the RiskInPercent value to compute more correct lots.
For example, if you'll set the risk to 7-8% instead of 5%, it would compute the lots almost correctly.

It is not 100% accurate, but it can be used like this.

Happy Days

Hi

I noted the same thing a few weeks ago. My base account is GBP. If you divide the %risk by the spot exchange rate (ER)it will give the 'real' risk in GBP terms, for that instant. This invariably gives a %risk to a couple of decimal places, which MM will not accept. However, with the ER around what it is presently, setting 4% in MM gives a risk that floats around 2.5%. I find this acceptable and definitely preferable to having to alter it daily. Of course, one must keep an eye on it though! :D

Regards

Rob

Last edited:
Hi,

for me there was no trade for TMT today. I checked Mark's result site and for him there was a trade today which ended with BE. I was wondering :-0 what can be the reason for not having entered the trade for me while using the exact same setting as he does.

3PO

Hi

I noted the same thing a few weeks ago. My base account is GBP. If you divide the %risk by the spot exchange rate (ER)it will give the 'real' risk in GBP terms, for that instant. This invariably gives a %risk to a couple of decimal places, which MM will not accept. However, with the ER around what it is presently, setting 4% in MM gives a risk that floats around 2.5%. I find this acceptable and definitely preferable to having to alter it daily. Of course, one must keep an eye on it though! :D

Regards

Rob

thank you Rob

Hi,

for me there was no trade for TMT today. I checked Mark's result site and for him there was a trade today which ended with BE. I was wondering :-0 what can be the reason for not having entered the trade for me while using the exact same setting as he does.

3PO

Are you using the same broker and vps as Mark, if not then there is always a chance that you wont get the same trade. Plus demo and live trades can differ too.

btw I am using the same broker and vps as Mark, and my entry exits were slightly different, I believe that is because I am live and he is on demo

Chris

Are you using the same broker and vps as Mark, if not then there is always a chance that you wont get the same trade. Plus demo and live trades can differ too.

btw I am using the same broker and vps as Mark, and my entry exits were slightly different, I believe that is because I am live and he is on demo

Chris
I use tadawulfx demo account so this can be a possible reason. A let the Strategy Tester of MT4 run for last week and I got almost the same results (just 2 to 3 pips difference/trade in total) as Mark has.