Tradingtrix / clickvolume

Absolutely - the thing with my friend was that from inception - it was taking months just to get a reply from Mr Shiraz - this frustrated her as she was not able to progress at the pace/understanding which she did - she was spending a hell of al lot of time checking the systtem out/researching it - turning it upside/down - just to make sure that she was not not being conned.She would have appreciated alot more support from Mr Shiraz - only as soon as she had bought the system the email address(as I mentioned) provided with the C.T. manual was defunct.
I agree that there is alot of scare mongering going on - but my friend was not dictated by lack of common sense/logic - but more of the burning question 'What if I have misunderstood the info in the C.T. manual" - and the wish that she could ask Mr Shiraz some pertanent questions - which in the end she had to direct towards some private traders for "Absolute Advice"

The fact that she was successful with paper trading was not solely down to Mr Lakhi - she researched - 'The holy Grail" system amongst countless sources.

alyhaha said:
The fact that she was successful with paper trading was not solely down to Mr Lakhi - she researched - 'The holy Grail" system amongst countless sources.
Study and research are part of what all traders should do to become successful. And if "The Holy Grail" system was part of her success then there are no reasons to complain. By the way, I'm not defending any system, dont know mr. Lakhi, but just saying that I still haven't heard why the system in question was under discussion in this forum.

The thing is - I read a few posts about Mr Lakhi's C.T. manual - the author was complaining about "Mr Lakhi - not indicating when to actually 'SELL" - this was factually incorrect - My friend was not complaining in the least - and has worked within the Finance Industry for many years.
Her actual gripe was a mixture of
a: Vanishing Mr Lakhi
b: Scare mongering amongst many people - who don't actually get down to the "nitty gritty" of what they are complaining about.
On theTradingtrix web-site it mentioned that Mr Lakhi was AKA John Evans.
Yes Anonimity is used for many reason granted - but even though her results (paper trading) has proved so far to be pretty lucrative - these few points have implanted "An element of doubt" into her mind.
But I do think that people should keep quiet unless their experiences are based on "Actual Fact" rather than - "Heresay" People who do this are usually those who don't have the gumption to take a risk.

alyhaha said:
The thing is - I read a few posts about Mr Lakhi's C.T. manual - the author was complaining about "Mr Lakhi - not indicating when to actually 'SELL" - this was factually incorrect - My friend was not complaining in the least - and has worked within the Finance Industry for many years.
Her actual gripe was a mixture of
a: Vanishing Mr Lakhi
b: Scare mongering amongst many people - who don't actually get down to the "nitty gritty" of what they are complaining about.
On theTradingtrix web-site it mentioned that Mr Lakhi was AKA John Evans.
Yes Anonimity is used for many reason granted - but even though her results (paper trading) has proved so far to be pretty lucrative - these few points have implanted "An element of doubt" into her mind.
But I do think that people should keep quiet unless their experiences are based on "Actual Fact" rather than - "Heresay" People who do this are usually those who don't have the gumption to take a risk.
Thanks for your explanation. I believe a vanishing author should not be a problem. The text of the oldest book in my collection dates back to the 11th century, and was written in Arabia whereas the author is unknown. It seldom happens that we can contact the author of a book we buy in a bookstore or else where. The Internet is of course different since we can't see the full content before we buy. A money back guarantee is therefore well in it's place in case we do not get what we paid for. Most mechanical trading systems like that of Mr. Lakhi, are easy to test and the results verified. So to speak, no book on trading is complete since no two traders have the same knowledge and trading experience. It's therefore easy for anyone to criticise a system and I felt the arguments brought in this forum were too weak and of no value what so ever. We all value good content and that should be the main purpose of any forum discussion.

I believe that I may be trading Mr Lakhi's latest system, if there is indeed a correlation between Champ Trader and insight.net - can anyone verify this to be the case ?

nkruger said:
I believe that I may be trading Mr Lakhi's latest system, if there is indeed a correlation between Champ Trader and insight.net - can anyone verify this to be the case ?
heelo nick bob here. is mr laski the dow trader. do you think it is a scam. unfortunately i signed up for it and paid my money. what system is the original- dow stomper or dow trader. have you traded either system ? which one do you feel is better. thanks bob

rfdevoe said:
heelo nick bob here. is mr laski the dow trader. do you think it is a scam. unfortunately i signed up for it and paid my money. what system is the original- dow stomper or dow trader. have you traded either system ? which one do you feel is better. thanks bob

Hello Bob, I'm trading the Dowtrader at the moment (while watching the Dowstomper for added signals) and things are going ok. Not sure which was first ! Are you trading any of the the DT strategies ?

Nick :cheesy:

nkruger said:
Hello Bob, I'm trading the Dowtrader at the moment (while watching the Dowstomper for added signals) and things are going ok. Not sure which was first ! Are you trading any of the the DT strategies ?

I was wondering how you guys use the stomper signals. I've been watching the site for the last week and everything seems delayed. The current trade went long on the 19th March, but I know for sure when I checked on the 21 March it was still saying short (which was the previous signal). It looks like things are being fiddled by lagging the trades.

logit said:
I was wondering how you guys use the stomper signals. I've been watching the site for the last week and everything seems delayed. The current trade went long on the 19th March, but I know for sure when I checked on the 21 March it was still saying short (which was the previous signal). It looks like things are being fiddled by lagging the trades.

Hello Logit - are you signed on as a member ? I seem to recall if you are not, you are only able to see delayed signals. Can't ever remember having that trouble before, and I've been signed on since Jan 2nd '07. They have now got an extra add-on, so you can now see tomorrows guesstimate of where the Dow is going - has helped a couple of times with confirmation. I tend to take my trades from DowTrader and then use Dowstomper as a confirmation. You do have to 'play around' with the DT signals to get max profit out of it, eg. last night's signal was long on DowTrader but when you look into their 'unique indicator' a bit deeper, it does look like the market is as far up as it should be, so I'm ready with my finger on that button.... We'll see.

Nick

nkruger said:
Hello Logit - are you signed on as a member ? I seem to recall if you are not, you are only able to see delayed signals. Can't ever remember having that trouble before, and I've been signed on since Jan 2nd '07. They have now got an extra add-on, so you can now see tomorrows guesstimate of where the Dow is going - has helped a couple of times with confirmation. I tend to take my trades from DowTrader and then use Dowstomper as a confirmation. You do have to 'play around' with the DT signals to get max profit out of it, eg. last night's signal was long on DowTrader but when you look into their 'unique indicator' a bit deeper, it does look like the market is as far up as it should be, so I'm ready with my finger on that button.... We'll see.

Nick
heelo nick bob here. its friday at 3.20 pm. just a quick little trade you should always look at. if the dow trades at the high of the week on the final day[friday] short it before the market closes. if the final day friday is the low day of the week- buy the market before it closes. bob. the e mini dow i am talking about. bob

logit said:
I was wondering how you guys use the stomper signals. I've been watching the site for the last week and everything seems delayed. .

You need to sign up to get non-delayed stuff on dowstomper. Doesn't cost anything.

I've been tracking the signals for weeks now in a (failed) attempt to figure out how it works, and they are consistent. The eod thing doen't update till after midnite, but the realtime 'current signal' updates every few minutes.

I'd suggest (if you really can't think of a better way to trade!!!) that you use the realtime signal as your trade entry exit only in the last 20 minutes of the day or so, especially if the signal is 'marginal'.

Since they upgraded the site to realtime signals, I've checked the correlation between realtime within the last 20 minutes of the session and eod, and its 100%.

I've also been watching shiraz, and I'm not prepared to comment on that because it pSS's off the mods.

rfdevoe said:
heelo nick bob here. its friday at 3.20 pm. just a quick little trade you should always look at. if the dow trades at the high of the week on the final day[friday] short it before the market closes. if the final day friday is the low day of the week- buy the market before it closes. bob. the e mini dow i am talking about. bob

Hello Bob, thanks for that tip. I've just had a look at yesterday's chart and the Dow was trading at it's weeks high at 3.20 NY time, so you're saying short it - but it didn't really go down though. Am I doing it correctly or have I misunderstood you ?

Nick

nkruger said:
Hello Bob, thanks for that tip. I've just had a look at yesterday's chart and the Dow was trading at it's weeks high at 3.20 NY time, so you're saying short it - but it didn't really go down though. Am I doing it correctly or have I misunderstood you ?

Nick
hi nick bob here. as of fridays dji close, the slow stochastic indicator on the daily chart shows that the slow k line is above the slow d line. on monday mar 26 between 3.45- 4pm the slow k line is below the slow d line AND the close of the dow is lower than fridays close you should sell the dow e-mini. i usually shoot for a 75 point profit. remember this is on a daily chart. talk to you soon-bob

rfdevoe said:
hi nick bob here. as of fridays dji close, the slow stochastic indicator on the daily chart shows that the slow k line is above the slow d line. on monday mar 26 between 3.45- 4pm the slow k line is below the slow d line AND the close of the dow is lower than fridays close you should sell the dow e-mini. i usually shoot for a 75 point profit. remember this is on a daily chart. talk to you soon-bob
nick one important thing i did not mention. the stochastic both slow k and slow d must both be overbought- that is over 80, this is important. as of fridays close both slow k and slow d were both in overbought territory-above 80

rfdevoe said:
nick one important thing i did not mention. the stochastic both slow k and slow d must both be overbought- that is over 80, this is important. as of fridays close both slow k and slow d were both in overbought territory-above 80
nick the daily chart i am talking about is the dow emini futures. sorry i did not want to confuse you about what chart i was referring to. talk to you soon-bob

rfdevoe said:
nick the daily chart i am talking about is the dow emini futures. sorry i did not want to confuse you about what chart i was referring to. talk to you soon-bob

Surely the emini futures chart would be the same as the one I was following (Dow cash) as they all take their lead from what the Dow is doing during live trading ?

Nick

Day Trading with DOW TRADER

nkruger said:

Although the DowTrader system is basically an End Of Day strategy, there is a way of 'day trading' it which is outlined in the blog part of the website. It predicted yesterday's big fall at 3.00pm GMT and collected 125 pips in total for the day. There is still a trade open on the day trading side as well as an EOD trade. Don't believe Dowstomper has shorted yet.....

Nick

Is shireaz 'dodgy' lakhi's 'insight' any thing to do with Stu Wilson's insight trading website ?? and has anyone subscribed and made any profits from stu's new trading software.

Is shireaz 'dodgy' lakhi's 'insight' any thing to do with Stu Wilson's insight trading website ?? .

Hello euromex, I have looked into both strategies, (I do currently subscribe to insight.net/DowTrader with good results) and I haven't found any connection. BUT interestingly enough Stu Wisson's business address is the same as www.elmtrader.co.uk !! I have quizzed Stu about this but his reply was 'it's a big building' and ' I've never heard of them' !! Mmmmm....... I also subscribe to elmtrader's EOD Dow TS1 and that's working ok as well. Not had any experience with Stu Wissons scheme - has anyone else on these boards subscribed yet ??

Nick.