Tradingtrix / clickvolume

Hu-man

www. clickvolume.net

it popped up in a google search under the search parameters "day trading"on the right hand side of paid advertisements.

just want to know if anyone has used the service. read the description and appears it might work for someone that has time constraints.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

T3 Trading Formula

Has anyone got any more information on this. Has anyone tried it?
Looks to good to be true so it probably is.

www. tradingtrix.com

touting your site blackdog...???

No it does not look good and therefore probably it is NOT....

zambuk
Why would you think it is my site?
I am just looking and learning and trying to get an opinion.

I bought a book by this company last year.

All I can say is save your money as it is based on moving averages and the losses are quite big compared to the wins.

JC

Click Volume

Hu-man said:
www. clickvolume.net

it popped up in a google search under the search parameters "day trading"on the right hand side of paid advertisements.

just want to know if anyone has used the service. read the description and appears it might work for someone that has time constraints.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have U found anything about Click Volume? I would like to know as well if anyone has used the service.

sunterra said:
Have U found anything about Click Volume? I would like to know as well if anyone has used the service.

I admit to buying it, i seem to buy anything!!!

Simple to use program and out of 10 paper trades, 8 are in profit. But as usual i bet on 2 of them and chose the losing 2!!!

I will see how it goes and post back on this site if you want.

Click Volume checkup

L33bets said:
I admit to buying it, i seem to buy anything!!!

Simple to use program and out of 10 paper trades, 8 are in profit. But as usual i bet on 2 of them and chose the losing 2!!!

I will see how it goes and post back on this site if you want.

Would appreciate an idea or your evaluation. They make the add so interesting that sometimes these things sound to good to be true. Thanks for the reply.

L33bets, Have you got anymore info re: this Company. As i to am interested in it, but yes it does sound to good to be true.
I have done a search regarding them, but have found nothing but more links to there site!!!

venge

I emailed them 2 days ago inquiring and have yet to get a reply. I did say i would like more info from a possible end user or if they had a forum to discuss with others. So hopefully we get more info. If I get a reply either way, I too will post.

venge

venge said:
I emailed them 2 days ago inquiring and have yet to get a reply. I did say i would like more info from a possible end user or if they had a forum to discuss with others. So hopefully we get more info. If I get a reply either way, I too will post.

venge

Fraid its the same old story with these guys. They never seem to email back!!!

They offer a 90 day money back if youre not happy with the program(please check just in case) so you cant go wrong. If you buy it on your credit card you should have no problem getting the money back for a refund.

Does the program work??? Not sure. Any body can predict what they think will happen, and someone is going to be right, someone wrong. I am writing all the shates that this program is coming up with, and its probably right about 75% of the time. Thing is thought, that means to be 75% successful, you'd have to trade or spread bet all. I took a gamble and spread bet only one, and low and behold, it was a loser. All the others that day did well though.

So my advise is its up to you. It has a money back guarantee, but check this just in case. I'm gonna paper trade for a couple of weeks and see what results i get. If its any good i will keep it, if not it will be money back time!

Hope this helps,

L33.

sounds like all the programs are in this range...

70-80% success... the problem is myself being starting as a newbie, i want something extremely easy to use, AND having the capacity to profit. but i've noticed that out of 1 month of trading(20 days) you're most likely going to lose 4-6 days worth of money.

i'm still looking into the genesis system...

Hu-man said:
70-80% success... the problem is myself being starting as a newbie, i want something extremely easy to use, AND having the capacity to profit. but i've noticed that out of 1 month of trading(20 days) you're most likely going to lose 4-6 days worth of money.

i'm still looking into the genesis system...

Whats the genesis system????

Howdy All! Okay, I took the plunge on clickvolume, and have been paper trading for a week using small amounts to see if a poor trader like myself could really make a profit after commissions.

The software scans stocks from the NYSE, Nasdaq, AMEX, FTSE100 & FTSE250. Whomever said that it's based on moving averages is right. After each trading day, the software shows potential buys and shorts, up to ten for each exchange, but some days there are no candidates that fit the criteria for some exchanges. There's an extremely simple to use bar chart showing whether a stock is in an uptrend or a downtrend. One thing to note: there is absolutely no customization on the web site when you log in. For stocks you're watching, you need to enter each one to view it. It would have been nice to have an area where you could save stocks that you're watching, and bring them all up immediately for inspection.

I've got a couple of fake portfolios going, and trading very small amounts of stocks hasn't been profitable yet, with comissions eating up a lot of cash and all the profits. A certain number of the stocks picked by the system turn out to be misses, but it gives you a decent idea of when to dump the stock, so losses have been mimimal thus far. Paper trading American stock options on investopedia.com has been a bit better, because of the greater leveraging--at least, I'm in the black! Of course, the misses are lot more devastating: I lost 60% in one day with one of the put options--and all the short stock picks by the system for that day were wrong--ouch!.

My current impression is that it's an interesting tool that could be useful for traders--not investors--to quickly draw attention to trends in the markets and individual stocks. However, it's not really a tool for a day trader. The system is designed for you to use it once or twice a day for a few minutes, and that's it. If you rely on it, your strategy should be based on holding instruments for a certain number of days, as opposed to hours or weeks. Oh, and it's definitely not the Holy Grail, if such a thing exists, but so far, I'm fairly impressed.

lance135 said:
Howdy All! Okay, I took the plunge on clickvolume, and have been paper trading for a week using small amounts to see if a poor trader like myself could really make a profit after commissions.

The software scans stocks from the NYSE, Nasdaq, AMEX, FTSE100 & FTSE250. Whomever said that it's based on moving averages is right. After each trading day, the software shows potential buys and shorts, up to ten for each exchange, but some days there are no candidates that fit the criteria for some exchanges. There's an extremely simple to use bar chart showing whether a stock is in an uptrend or a downtrend. One thing to note: there is absolutely no customization on the web site when you log in. For stocks you're watching, you need to enter each one to view it. It would have been nice to have an area where you could save stocks that you're watching, and bring them all up immediately for inspection.

I've got a couple of fake portfolios going, and trading very small amounts of stocks hasn't been profitable yet, with comissions eating up a lot of cash and all the profits. A certain number of the stocks picked by the system turn out to be misses, but it gives you a decent idea of when to dump the stock, so losses have been mimimal thus far. Paper trading American stock options on investopedia.com has been a bit better, because of the greater leveraging--at least, I'm in the black! Of course, the misses are lot more devastating: I lost 60% in one day with one of the put options--and all the short stock picks by the system for that day were wrong--ouch!.

My current impression is that it's an interesting tool that could be useful for traders--not investors--to quickly draw attention to trends in the markets and individual stocks. However, it's not really a tool for a day trader. The system is designed for you to use it once or twice a day for a few minutes, and that's it. If you rely on it, your strategy should be based on holding instruments for a certain number of days, as opposed to hours or weeks. Oh, and it's definitely not the Holy Grail, if such a thing exists, but so far, I'm fairly impressed.

Decided to ask for a full refund last night. Definately does not do what the ad says. I have been paper trading using the program. Started off ok, but since then, its been loses. And if you take commission etc into consideration, definately loses. And the learn centre they promise doesnt contain all the info that is promised on the ad. And when i email them, i dont always get a reply.

Our survey says, 'EE AAH!'

thanks l33bets.

I wonder how easy it will be to get the refund.

There are several commercials on TV for trading programs do you know anyone who has tried those?

Thanks for the play by play.