Tradingtrix / clickvolume

From their Q&A section on their site. This is how the 'magic' indicator works.

"How does the T3-Oscillator work?
The bars on the T3 (red/blue) are based on a complex and confidential formula used by our developers/traders. It is a key indicator for our trading, based (the simplest definition is as follows) on a triple-smoothed Fibonacci number series Triangular MA. This is then further filtered using a second-layer A/D Volume sort order. The result provides key buy/sells which traders can profit from. This 'resulting oscillator' is available to you as a subscriber, to profit from. We will not reveal the formula, which remains confidential."

"...on a triple-smoothed Fibonacci number series Triangular MA."

A simple triangle moving average using one of the Fibonacci numbers. A cross over system then?

"second-layer A/D Volume sort order"

An advance/decline indicator underneath the ma?

Can this system be summed up as a tri mav cross over system with the advance/decline
volume giving the buy/sell signals depending on the setting?

I'm gonna try....

Hu-man said:
www. clickvolume.net

it popped up in a google search under the search parameters "day trading"on the right hand side of paid advertisements.

just want to know if anyone has used the service. read the description and appears it might work for someone that has time constraints.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm going to give it a try. What the heck, it's a small chunk of change and I have a few stocks in mind I want to try it on. I'll get back to you all with what I come up with, but I'm going to start off with between $1,500 to $2,000 (they suggest that most people never have more than $2,000 avg on any one stock) so we'll see.

I trade with much more than that through a full brokerage firm, but I don't want to try and venture out completely on my own using Scottrade, so I'm going to rely on clickvolume's system for the short term. Chances are (BTW, they do site the formulas they are using) this is similar to the Grail formula http://www.tradestars.com.

Any updates?

Any updates on the Clickvolume system from anyone? I'm considering giving it a go, but would be interested in any recent opinions.

Thanks,

TzK.

Yes, I have an update:
As promised, I dove in headfirst to see if clickvolume could help. I have had some success, but my percent wins are not as high as some others. I missed a selling point one day on Yahoo, and it's been hurting my portfolio ever since. Instead of selling though, I'm going long and that fact alone has brought down my profit. Someone warned me earlier in this thread of emails that missing a selling point can hurt, and they were correct.

Anyway, I'm hovering around 65% wins and if you use this tool you'll need to be watchful daily - at the end of the day.

They have added some new enhancements which I like, but it's made navigation more difficult. The developer needs some serious user interface training - cuz it's really difficult to get to the bottom line with your stock picks when you're in it once or twice a day.

Their watch list and their sell list is new and cool. One major problem with this website is the fact that you cannot create your own lists. There's no customization which is really frustrating after using this for almost a month now. They do not monitor the types of stocks that I like (high risk, new stocks or over the counter stocks that are cheap and risky). The T3 formula really only works on strong blue chip types of stocks, they tell you this up front. For me, I'm changing the way I invest and this tool is becoming less useful at $179 dollars a year. For my money, I'd rather be in Investors business daily website for the same money.

I'm investing in risky stocks with this particular portfolio (I have other investments that aren't that risky) and therefore, this tool is not the right tool for me. Forget analysis on recent IPOd stocks - they just don't have it and aren't planning on looking at those stocks from what I can see.

Also, I'm really bummed that their T3 analysis tool isn't defaulting in the Chart view. I like the T3, I think it works well, and it's really cool when you combine it with the Volume indicator...viewing these together is brand new feature that they put out in the last few weeks.

Keep your eye on the sell points - be really careful here since the downside can hurt bad. I don't wait for a sell signal, I'm aggressive on my sells since my only game is buy low, sell high. I'm not concerned with squeezing the last penny out of the stock...but if you rely on the sell indicator, I think it waits too long (like a day or two too long) before it gives a sell.

Anyway, their customer service is wacky, not personal and don't expect to not hear back from them. I've made money doing it, enough to pay for the tool very easily. There you have it....you'll have to decide for yourself but don't expect this to be some killer service where you get customized user interface that remembers your stock picks. You'll have to type in the stocks and click away to get to the screens you need.

Thanks

Thanks dl, all useful information. ;) I think I'm going to give it a go. I'm a total beginner (some would say ripe for exploitation!), and the prospect of an automated system telling what to buy and sell at what time appeals to me, and by the sound of your figures, this is a fairly successful one. The big money alternatives such as trendsignal are just out of my league at the moment - maybe something for the future.

Thanks again,

TzK.

P.S. I'll update this list when I have some figures of my own...

minimum trade?

A quick question - if following all the rules of the clickvolume system, trading on blue-chips only etc., what would you say is the minimum amount worth trading with, assuming a commission per trade of about £10? I just want to know how to play my 'paper trading'...

Thanks,

TzK.

Shiraz Lakhi=biggest Rip Off On Net

snaily said:
Shiraz seems to be the guy behind Champion trader and Champion Trader Active, which are generally regarded as not great on this board. I would think if this is the case you can happily avoid click volume. I bought Champion Trader and found it pretty much unworkable. You can avoid virtually all of these "systems" for sale I suspect.

i wouldn't touch anything this clown offers with a ten foot pole. He's probably the biggest stock trading fraud on the internet and though Im not sure, Im pretty convinced that "Click Volume" might be a Shiraz product; everything looks the same as his old Champion Trader site- same signature style, presentation, etc. Onlyt the name's different. If this IS Lakhi, then he probably assumed a different alias because there was so much heat on him from his previous fraudulent activities.

Yea, I'm a pretty astute New Yorker but I got taken by the Champion Trader's "Holy Grail." Here's what a $130 USD book spanning over 100 pages is about: go long on an up candle stick when it crosses the 14 day moving average!!! That's it - and it DONT WORK.

Sorry for being so cynical, but I'm trying to warn you all to avoid any snake crawling in the grass. And Lakhi is definitely a snake.

Good luck and happy hunting,
Ron

clickvolume

L33bets said:
I admit to buying it, i seem to buy anything!!!

Simple to use program and out of 10 paper trades, 8 are in profit. But as usual i bet on 2 of them and chose the losing 2!!!

I will see how it goes and post back on this site if you want.

So how is it working now?

CTA e-books no longer working

Hi

I bought Champion Trader Active (we learn by our mistakes!) when i first got into trading from Shiraz A Lakhi. I had CTA2003.

I now find that the e-book no longer works (I am guessing that it may have expired) - and the www.tradingtrix.com website is now www.clickvolume.net. It would appear that Shiraz may have done a runner!

As I paid good money for it - which, he said entitled me to all further updates - I would like to retreive my investment.

Oh well, i can at least thank Shiraz for introducing me to trade2win :D :!:

Did anyone else encounter this problem?

How did you sort it?

Many thanks

jtrader.

click volume

shiraz laki. Hmmmm. In America we call someone like him a s---t heel. I guess you would say "****e" in Britain? A true crook if ever there was one. But obviously not too bright or he would use a different font for the sign off on the click volume site (signed "evans"). It's exactly the same signature as the champion trader sign off - even the same color! How eriginal.

IN any case, knowledge is power and it's critical that everyone who has ever dealt with this snake pass along his rotten scam to every message board one can. We can't recover our lost monies which have been duly stolen from us, but we sure as hell can form one giant black list.

Hi there I saw your posting, and am extremely interested in any info you have of this guy.
In 2001 I purchased his "Champion Trader" workbook - but as of yet have not invested any monies
(What wsith one thing and another.
I read on the Trading trix site that his name is John Evans - and that he is in actual fact a Web designer, and not an 'EXPERT" as he claims.
Please though - if you can provide me with any details of your experiences I will be extremely grateful.

I dont always come onto this sie but my email address is [email protected].,uk

Take care bud and thanks

[Please though - if you can provide me with any details of your experiences I will be extremely grateful.

again, the general consensus is that "John Evans" is, in fact, Shiraz Lakhi who many regard as a full fledged, out and out crook. I wouldn't touch any of this man's products with a snake pole.

As I've posted elsewhere, the Champion Trader which I foolishly spent 149USD on is a general book on the stock market for about 98% of its pages; the other 4 pages describe Lakhi's 'secret' and 'powerful' method which essentially involves placing a trade on an up candle which has passed a first candle crossing the 14 day moving average!! That's it. That's the 'method.' There, I've told you what Champion Trader is all about in 2 sentences for FREE. In a word, this method is complete absurdity and of course, doesn't work. Second day candles, for example, more often than not pullback and many fail. Some candles are gap ups and only a fool would place a trade on the subsequent candle, etc. etc. None of these issues are even hinted at in the failed and useless Champion Trader.

There is a site called Tradestars which supposedly goes well beyond where Lahki left off. For a membership fee, they've got an e-book which explains all of the what they call "Holy Grail" principals, but unlike the 2 day candle rubbish, they recommend placing trades on stocks which have broken out then pull back and claim to provide a screen for those stocks. I don't know the address, but just do a search for Tradestars AND Holy Grail and it should turn up.

Have fun

I'm not sure what this discussion is all about since I could not find one single reason why Lakhi systems should be criticised. I just read one of his books and I feel there is lot of envy around this man
who simply wrote about a system he believes in like all other authors having a system too.

I know someone who bought his publication "Champion Trader" - My friend told me that S/L was extremely difficult to get hold of with regards to queries - and eventually he was no longer available on the original Email address as quoted in the Champion Tradeer manual. My friend felt that due to this "dissappearance" - she did not feel that she could trust the C.T. system.
This, she said was a shame - due to the fact that she had been looking into his system since Sep 2004 -and in October 2004 started 'PAPER-TRADING" - she said her returns were incredible = consistently making 1 trade/month - her percentage "PROFIT/TRADE" averaged an extremely health 65%.
Like I said his dissappearance - killed the trust she felt she may have had in the system.

alyhaha said:
I know someone who bought his publication "Champion Trader" - My friend told me that S/L was extremely difficult to get hold of with regards to queries - and eventually he was no longer available on the original Email address as quoted in the Champion Tradeer manual. My friend felt that due to this "dissappearance" - she did not feel that she could trust the C.T. system.
This, she said was a shame - due to the fact that she had been looking into his system since Sep 2004 -and in October 2004 started 'PAPER-TRADING" - she said her returns were incredible = consistently making 1 trade/month - her percentage "PROFIT/TRADE" averaged an extremely health 65%.
Like I said his dissappearance - killed the trust she felt she may have had in the system.
Hello,
This is exactly my point. I have n't heard complains about the system not working but only about the writer/seller of the system. If your friend had success why abandon the system? Would she had done the same if the author died? Attacking the Author does not proof the system is worthless. There are many so called guru's selling worthless systems and still being praised by many traders. There are many reasons why somebody would like to disappear or become anonymous. If your friend has a good working system, she should continue exploring the system and use logic and common sense to learn why it should work or not. If the author did it she too can!