Trading the Gaps

This is a discussion for another thread. But I will say this: purely price/volume action, no indicators.

I stayed out today. Was not sdure what effect the news may have had today so chose to be safe. It's been a funny week tbh, very tight.

Only price btw, nothing else. Don't believe in indicators. All those following indictator get in late and are usually on the other side of my trades :)

The only predictable thing about markets is their unpredicability! I rarely expect markets (crowds) to behave rationally.

Robster, I am suffering from withdrawal pains today. Volume is anemic, and I just do not trust the momentum is there.

I was thinking about my Monday aversion over the last 2 weekends and have decided to trade Monday from now on. I was looking at today and eventually concluded I would not trade the gap today because NYSE was not open and therefore e-mini could just drift around with no incentive to test friday's close.

Looks like we were both right.

i didnt try Gap either it was too big to Fade you are right and news wasnt helping either