Trading the Gaps

Haven't seen any posts for a couple of weeks. Are you not trading the opening gap anymore. Also, didn't see anything on your blog for awhile. Is there a website, book or reference of any kind that you could give someone to learn trading the opening gaps effectively?

I have been trading as usual, save for last week, which I tool of due to some non-trading assignment. I have scaled down posts, here and at the blog due to having run out of new and relevant things to say. A regurgitation of p/l seems trite after a while. I hope all is well with you and the rest of the traders in this thread.

very nice. no wonder ur entry point has usually been great. I have just started to watch T&S. interesting stuff. I dont know what to make of it yet. where did you get ur information on how to read T&S? Any recommendation for books or online resource? thanks.

Did you ever find a place to get educated on using T&S? I'd like to learn how to use it in entering gap trades.

Thanks

I have not. However, the book "Trade the Markets" by John Carter is a good read that does speak to time and sales. Do not expect a silver bullet in getting 'the secret', but it does give pretty much all the mechanics (which for the record, I have discussed in this thread more than once). No amount of reading will give you this, only screen time and practice (and yes, trial and error) will give you this. So try it on paper.