Trading Systems - Do they Work?

I have watched and read odd posts on these forums for literally years (under a different handle) before deciding on a whim one day to comment on a particular thread. To be honest, I kind of wished I hadn't and I swore to myself that I would not reveal too much about where I have been and what I have done as it doesn't really acheive anything and can sometimes be taken the wrong way or out of context as other long term members have correctly pointed out. And now look, I've been drawn in and I'm discussing things, I swore I would never do. Ah well, not at all important in the greater scheme of things, but all things considered I think I might disappear back to the safety of my private life.. Best of luck (or should I say probablities) to you all...

I think you're a pretty straight up kind of person, your posts are level headed. I'm not making fun of your 2 into 30 trading, I'm sure it can be done. However it's not the kind of thing I would advertise. For a start, I'm a firm believer in not tempting fate.. if you brag about your P/L this month, you're going to get it in the behind next month.

Best of luck to you.

I have watched and read odd posts on these forums for literally years (under a different handle) before deciding on a whim one day to comment on a particular thread. To be honest, I kind of wished I hadn't and I swore to myself that I would not reveal too much about where I have been and what I have done as it doesn't really acheive anything and can sometimes be taken the wrong way or out of context as other long term members have correctly pointed out. And now look, I've been drawn in and I'm discussing things, I swore I would never do. Ah well, not at all important in the greater scheme of things, but all things considered I think I might disappear back to the safety of my private life.. Best of luck (or should I say probablities) to you all...

Nice try..ah well...:medieval:

(altogether now)

Wirral going on a .. summer holiday .. no more working for a .. week or two.

"And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! Wirral gonna die."

(Country Joe and the Fish, lyrics, sorry, spelling, slightly amended)

Kudos there, provided you didn't get that from a search engine. After all, wirral pretty good at using Google you know.

Wirral very interested in your training. Eggshell traders I like to call them. You give them the yolk but they still have a rather thin shell because they never traded before. The only way you will ever learn is to lose money get the cr@p beaten out of you get down on your knees and and prayed then again get another pasting then again and again until you learn to control yourself. Until traders learn to not get too cocky they will fail for sure.

For 16 posts, that guy commanded a lot of attention.
This business will humble you quick. The lure for the money is always there, which is why many people want to start before they are ready. Afterwards, they become a statistic.

Wirral very interested in your training. Eggshell traders I like to call them. You give them the yolk but they still have a rather thin shell because they never traded before. The only way you will ever learn is to lose money get the cr@p beaten out of you get down on your knees and and prayed then again get another pasting then again and again until you learn to control yourself. Until traders learn to not get too cocky they will fail for sure.