Trading office space - Central London

ForexTrader613

Looking for Trading office space - Central London

Due to relocation, I'm missing the buzz of a busy trading environment - I'm therefore looking for an 'office to share opportunity'; anyone please?

Last edited:
Yep - met these guys, very nice people - small office space - but hey, who cares?

Anyway - they are full to the brim, sadly so!

*status*

waiting

We have a Forex guy starting here at Xconnect in a few weeks and he may be looking to share resources. We are very close to Bank tube, but we also have remote offices that might be of use to you

We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. This is not a traditional arcade style collaboration, more a facility service within a client facing firm. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.
Please email/message inquiries for further info.

I can offer you 2 locations with all you need for trading, 1 in NI 1 in SW England. I can offer you a few more real benefits than natural light.

I can offer you 2 locations with all you need for trading, 1 in NI 1 in SW England. I can offer you a few more real benefits than natural light.

Dear Bint_Crusher - I did enjoy your comment re natural light as it brought a much appreciated smile on a Monday morning. Sorry to boast :-/ but did I forget to mention the exposure of over 100 years trading experience from existing team members within this division alone boasting pedigree from many of worlds finest and most successful Institutions and direct access to Top tier research and flow pools?
I could go on and talk about performance, multi-asset class platforms and cross-over business opportunities but don't want to bore the readers. Anyway I look forward to further friendly banter - Best wishes and Happy holidays

:LOL::cool::whistle:idea:There are some phone boxes onthe corner of Park Lane and Oxford street, pick up some of the cards in there as a start.

You're a bad, bad man ;-) Thank God my compliance officer isn't a party to this thread... You could get me in trouble - bfn. PS: Stay safe :cool:

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread but...

There is a new trading arcade and training facility that has just been started up by a couple of profitable traders. It's located in Hanover Square (near Oxford Circus in central London), better than competitive spreads, commissions, trading systems, desk rent etc.

Already attracting traders without doing any advertising, they're keen to hear from professionals and amateurs alike.

Jet Traders - 0207 7317 4080

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread but...

There is a new trading arcade and training facility that has just been started up by a couple of profitable traders. It's located in Hanover Square (near Oxford Circus in central London), better than competitive spreads, commissions, trading systems, desk rent etc.

Already attracting traders without doing any advertising, they're keen to hear from professionals and amateurs alike.

Jet Traders - 0207 7317 4080

The number is a fax machine!

Capital Operations, reply to your pm's

still a fax machine!

Capital operations still not replying to pm's!
scam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scamscam scam scam