Looking for trading space!!!

deebee1

Hey all,

Im from Ilford, Essex, but am willing to relocate to anywhere this side of London, i.e between central london and essex.
i trade forex and indices and currently trade from home. i have been contemplating trading from elsewhere due to the distractions of trading form home, so if anyone has any available space or would be interested in setting up, please contact me. Prior to trading, i was in the property sector, so if there is enough interest, i may be able to source some good deals on office space... currently as im just looking for myself, id be more then happy to join another group rather then try to open one from scratch.

Thank You

Hey all,

Im from Ilford, Essex, but am willing to relocate to anywhere this side of London, i.e between central london and essex.
i trade forex and indices and currently trade from home. i have been contemplating trading from elsewhere due to the distractions of trading form home, so if anyone has any available space or would be interested in setting up, please contact me. Prior to trading, i was in the property sector, so if there is enough interest, i may be able to source some good deals on office space... currently as im just looking for myself, id be more then happy to join another group rather then try to open one from scratch.

Thank You

contact cazdealer via pm, he has an office at Old Street.

Hey all,

Thank You
What are you actually fishing for? Trading arcade partners or office space?
:|:|:|

iv already spoken to a member of this forum, and am waiting on further info regarding the potential new office, but there may not be space for me, so need to keep my options open, but ideally, i hope they do have space..

we're a group in Central London looking to share our costs. We are near Bond Street. very nice office. Cost £350 p mnth each. no extras. 4 people. we trade options. Equities Long term successful traders. the office is a cooperative non profit share.

Hey all,

Thank You

Yea I have been trading at the forex trading floors in Brentwood for around 9 months and its a brilliant facility with the complete setup needed to trade intra-day. Great to be around like minded traders.