interested in trading from office

I moved from Chester to London in March this year, just wanted to earn some decent money and hopefully gain some good experience.
Still have a property there as hope to move back in 2010, let me know if you get anything sorted.
Chester is beautiful!

hi
is anyone interested in potentially trading fromthere own backed funds from an office in london?
im in the process i renting 1800sqft of floor space for traders who back themselves.
you can therefore trade any product you like, any times you like and will only be charged a fee to cover office space and electric etc
anyone interested???????
:)

Hello - have you got your trading facility set up yet? Have you any idea what the monthly fee for a desk would be? Many thanks [email protected]

hi all,
in such a huge response to the potential new arcade, we will be having an open evening in feb 09 at our newly refurbished offices, we have limited space to the evening for 100 people , please send pm if you would like to be put on the list for the evening, please note we will NOT be backing traders we will be facilitating them in providing the environment and tools to trade successfuly.
There will be no hard sale, it will be an evening to meet like minded people have a chat and a drink, and invite you to see what we can offer.
Kind regards

hi all,
in such a huge response to the potential new arcade, we will be having an open evening in feb 09 at our newly refurbished offices, we have limited space to the evening for 100 people , please send pm if you would like to be put on the list for the evening, please note we will NOT be backing traders we will be facilitating them in providing the environment and tools to trade successfuly.
There will be no hard sale, it will be an evening to meet like minded people have a chat and a drink, and invite you to see what we can offer.
Kind regards

I would be interested in this environment [email protected]

What's the latest on this Spin? 6 months time i'll be looking for somewhere...

hi all,
Kind regards

Bump.

Its now Feb 09, how is this progressing?

I have recently finalised a contract for an office in London, I will be using my own set-up and trading my own account. If anyone is seriously thinking about trading from an office in the city send me a message with a bit about yourself and I'll be in touch. It would just be a desk on offer, nothing more.