Trading Ftse £1 Per Pip, With 3000 Pip Stoploss!! :)

i think given the lack of 'i'm making a shed load-look at me-you're all crap' posts then it's safe to assume what has happened.

You're all forgetting that favourite weapon of traders of spanish's "calibre"... averaging :D

Dont know where he is.

I'm saying nothing.

Attachments

• forgot to use stops.gif
    forgot to use stops.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 210
bloody hell...

Yes, I would like to get to know his mum, too.

I am actually concerned over the legalities of asking a relative if you can borrow money to trade esp with regard to the exact wording used. I mean, I am sure if you said, "Dad, can I borrow £20k cos I want to trade on the stockmarket, trust me, I know what I'm doing, I'll give you 20% interest at the end of the year, you're the best dad ever?" out of sheer fatherly love, you are bound to get the £20k if he has a spare £20k and while that isn't a formal contract as such, I am not sure it isn't breaking some sort of law. Comments?

Yes, I would like to get to know his mum, too.

I am actually concerned over the legalities of asking a relative if you can borrow money to trade esp with regard to the exact wording used. I mean, I am sure if you said, "Dad, can I borrow £20k cos I want to trade on the stockmarket, trust me, I know what I'm doing, I'll give you 20% interest at the end of the year, you're the best dad ever?" out of sheer fatherly love, you are bound to get the £20k if he has a spare £20k and while that isn't a formal contract as such, I am not sure it isn't breaking some sort of law. Comments?

I know what my old man would say.... F**k off and get a real job you ***ing little w****** :mad:

Cruel to knid and all that eh... character building... what :smart:

I would like to get to know your mum too.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just had an image of you saying that to some big hard bloke in a pub.... :LOL::clap::LOL:

And aloha everyone else.. :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

I see ive been being missed.. :)

Well im very sorry to disappoint many of you, but im not some kind of stupid idiot who just gives away money for a laugh!!
:LOL:

So for all of you who were trying to mock my trading plan all i can say to you is 'Spend less time staring at the graphs and charts, and more time using simple logic and maths!!' :cheesy::devilish::devilish::devilish::cheesy:

:LOL:

I made £67 profit at start when was buying, then switched to a sell for 2 days and made about £30.

Ive now closed that off though and am currently just floating in a buy at around 6000 again.

(The beauty of it is that i wont 'lose' my money, not today or tomorrow or ever even to be honest!! :LOL: Unless the entire ftse market suddenly falls away to being worth '0' overnight, but if that does ever happen we will all be bankrupt though so i wont really care!!) :LOL::devilish::LOL:

Some of you real thickos out there still don't actually understand what i mean by the whole ftse market having to fall to '0', but thb i really cant be bothered to waste my time even trying to speak if your brain is actually taht well 'retarded' would have to be the politest and most politically correct word i can find!! :LOL::LOL:

The only downside of this method is that yes i will always make profit, but it may take a few days before i make profit.
Maybe even a whole week or even a few weeks if the market goes very very very low against me... :confused:

And even when i do make profit, since im only trading at £1 per pip (8pip spread), it will only be between £15 - £130.

So even though this does sound very very good, guaranteed profit of between £15 -£130, it may often take a few days to a few weeks to even make that though!! :confused::confused:

And so even when i think 'WOW £20 cash is a very nice object to have in my pocket',
my mate who works stacking shelves in sainsburies is earning £45 cash per day in his pocket!!
Every single day guaranteed!!

And so even if we sit in our houses all smug and smirking at our £20 for the day by following this plan, he is still beating us!! :confused::(:(:(

And to then be able to get even a small little 1bedroom flat, with all bills n food for month, i need to be making an ultimate micro minimum of £600 pure profit per month, every month, month after month, after month, just not to end up living homeless on the streets!! :(:cry::(

And so i need to be making atleast £30 per day, veryday for my entire life just to not starve to death:!: :cry:

So that is why even though im going to keep doing this plan, as i am making cash from it, i will need to go back to trying to scalp the ftse to make more money!! :cry::cry::cry:

Although even though i research and watch bloomberg from 6am in the morning and always do exactly what they say is expected to happen and what the support and resistance levels say, i always end up losing money because teh market does the opposite to the direction i trade!!

And as soon as i finally chhange trading direction the market changes!!!

This went on very single day over 5weeks!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

SO i just gave up then cos if luck is just actually against you as a human then you just cant beat it no matter what!! :LOL::devilish::cry:

Last edited:
"Although even though i research and watch bloomberg from 6am in the morning and always do exactly what they say is expected to happen"

i never thought of doing that spanish, nice one i will try that today

now i see you are making money with your system which is brilliant but your problem seems to be not making enough money !

why not increase the size of your trades to maybe £3 -5 then you will be making enough to live on ?

you have proved it works so why not let it work even better by trading with bigger size.