Trading Ftse £1 Per Pip, With 3000 Pip Stoploss!! :)

rave on with ray vaughn

spanish you da man, you are trading your own thing and winning

i still think as its a fail safe system,especially now with a great hedge in place that you should be increasing your size, every week you have an up week you should add one lot !
imagine the wonga wonga you will be making with 3 lots !
pure genius

the drinks are on spanish

Spanish this new strategy you have is something i think every new trader goes thru from a couple of seconds until they think, doh, or like you actually try it out. trust me you will go doh at some point. Whats the point in hedging paying 2 spreads hoping!!!!! that it all works out in the end.

Might i kindly suggest that you work on a methodology or system or whatever, which indicates a trade to you, you take it, then either realise a profit or loss, depending on whether it is a winning or losing setup. This is where you need to go in your head mate

Last edited:
hmmmm, 3 posts in and you're already well on your way to "winning friends and influencing people". Nice post, great introduction.

Oops.. Sorry, Left my computer logged in at work while I was away from the desk. Unfortunately we don't get to choose who we sit next to here.

Spanish,

I thought the current FTSE expiries were Jun and Sep (not July and August).

Grant.

Aloha, cashed in on my sell today as sold down 3hours inadvance of the non-farm.. lol

(after buying the morning 10mins cos the dow lastnight).

:whistle:cheesy::devilish:

However im now stuck in another all or nothing oil sell down from $135,67, even though price hit $139!! :cry::cry:

I made £50 in a few seconds selling, got sucked in, and so sold again...

Now am -£178 on the oil, with a stoploss at $142.10, so risking about £600, and if i lose this il only have £350 left in the whole world!! :cry::cry::cry:

But if oil drops,w hich it will since the increase today was based on nothing but pure emotion and weak dollar that wasnt really weakend based on anything actually seriously bad!! :devilish::devilish:

It was just an over reaction to teh non-farm, oil has had a giant $18 straight rise over the last 2days, but now its going to drop!! :cheesy:

However im now stuck in another all or nothing oil sell down from $135,67, even though price hit $139!! :cry::cry:

There is no such thing as "stuck" unless you are the wrong side of a limit up/down move which you are not.

You're stuck because your own hope of making money and fear of losing it is not allowing you to close.

As someone else said earlier Spanish, if you don't wipe out on this trade, you will eventually, until you learn that what you are doing is completely and utterly foolish.

You have tried to argue before that none of us know what we are talking about and none of us can make money etc etc. I can tell you right now that even most traders that do not know what works, know with certainty what doesn't.

And you are doing the latter.

I promise you.

Spanish,

I'll be eagerly watching the oil price next week.

I do believe that even the worst trader deserves at least 1 "out of jail card" !

For the moment I can only say that this couldn't have happened to a nicer person :))

P.S Spanish, you've said before you want a job at a prop firm. Are you aware of how many MDs of prop firms read these boards? Clearly not. If you really do ever want a job at a prop firm I would remove your picture immediately, grow a beard or something as disguise, cease posting as Spanish89, create a new identity on T2W and stop making completely moronic posts.

OK well il create a new post of live trades taht i make, and then we can all ee if i do make money and profit, or if i do go bankrupt and broke.

Simple as that.

Instead of us all speculating and giving our own opinions we will just let the rofit at the end of the weeks speak for itself. :cheesy::devilish::cheesy:

Spanish, the profit at the end of the week means nothing. If Oil tanks and you make £5000 it does not prove anything other than that you got lucky. The reason for the trade is flawed and there is no trade management to cut your losses other than a stubborn "I'll exit when I'm wiped out" scenario. It's not speculation to say that you won't make it trading like this - it's a FACT. Next week, the week after, even the week after that, you might make good profit but you will eventually give it all back if you trade like you have shown. But like you said, let's see...just do us a favour and make sure you keep posting rather than disappearing when you get wiped out because I have a feeling that you are doing a lot to help newbies. In the future perhaps we can direct others like you, to your earlier posts. There is a lot to be learnt not just from studying successful traders but studying those that fail too.

K look thankyou to everyone who posted trying to be polite and help me, i do appreciate it and like to hear everyone's views.. :)

But i am really starting to now just get abit bored with this site, and most of the people on it.

You all seem to think im dumb and stupid, and that my trading stratergies are stupid and dont work and dont make profit and cash...,
And if you want to think thats im cool with it.. :LOL:
I dont get angry or stressed at people's views on a website behind a laptop screen...

However if my style of trading is so stupid and doesnt work then how do you all think that im managing to pay all my bills and feed myself??

I havent just been living of fresh air for the last 2months!! :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

I am self employed in all my jobs:
Run an international shipping company (online based), do abit of body-modelling when i get work, free-lance bodyguard, and work partime for police special branch (8hours per week only).

Sounds like alot, but for the 1st 3jobs i only make any cash at end of month if i actually get any work come in. :LOL:

I only work for police force 8hours per week and so im only making £320 per month from it, and so the rest of the money that i need to get to pay all my bills, rent, food, and everything else comes from profit i make from trading!!

And as some one said earlier yeah i dont know about all the technical data and about oil and about have a document about every inventory and oil field..! :LOL:
But thats not how i am though and so now how i trade!

Ive never been a 'technical nerd' or info boffin or anything like that.. (not trying to be offensive), but its just now how i am or what i need and use as my data to base trades on.

I work for the police so im trained to make judgement calls..

I get the basic evidence needed (new / fundamentals in trading terms), research into it as much as possible to get the clearest picture possible, do a risk evaluation to check the risks and likeliness of them occuring (look at the short n long term charts for where the S&R levels are in trading), and then make sure i or my team are overly safe and as incredibly highly safe as possible so we are as far away as possible from chance of getting hurt should danger levels start to rise and occur (put giant stoploss so wont get stopped out, and have time on my side by doing far futures).

You may all think its stupid using the style i use with police to then to apply to trading, but i make my calls when trading based on the method i specified above, and its worked for me so far.

I dont still post on this site because i am actually having problems and want you all to tell me what i need to do to save myself... :LOL::devilish:

I know exactly what im doing before i trade, (even though like everyone else i will feel some fear after ive made some trade), but i know what im doing.

I come on here and create this posts to try and liven this place up abit and get some decent public conversations going on, maybe even get soome contreversial views....
But most of you people on here are serious so dull, boring, and ppompous that its really just a boring drag for me now to post on here... :confused::(

So i now have decided to just give up. :|
I tried to liven the place u and start interesting exciting topics, but im ust now too bored with the self-righteousness and pompousity of most of the people on here.

At the end of the day this is a forum website, not my office!! :LOL::LOL:

Thankyou to all of the people who have messaged me thanking me for posting my views and styles of trading,
and for all those of you who have asked me for my advice and for me to teach and help you learn to trade using my style ad method.
:):)

It really truely does make me feel very honoured. :eek::love::eek:

:)

But unlike most of the people on here who just talk the talk and critising others, but then refuse to say exactly what they do that is so great...

I want to 1st show you the pure results of my style and method of trading, so you can then choose for yourselves if you still want to trade like me and for me to give you my advice.

SO i will be creating my own daily trading journal in teh journals section,
with live trades that il be making.

Adios everyone else.

Last edited:
you tell em spanish, all these johnny come lately types who dont know sh1t
i am with you all the way mate
i am in discussions with my boss at the moment and trying to get yo you a job as a prop trader as i think you system is brilliant, this week alone it has minted me right up, got the f430 on order thanks to you

"SO i will be creating my own daily trading journal in teh ( i think he meant "the"dyslexic knob) journals section,
with live trades that il be making."

my bosses are watching these trades so make em good and the title of prop idol is yours !!!!!!!

we are watching these trades and following your advice !

the way you are going i reckon you willl be a millionaire next year !

TD,

So some can read as well? The wonders of a modern education.

Ooops, there goes my future potential.

Grant.