Trading from home... a "problem"

It got worse. Tuesday, I went to Tesco and all I said was, "Thanks." Then, yesterday, I said nothing. Spent all day at home. At least I have to teach students today!

There's motivation to trade well in the evening, then. Otherwise your colleagues will guess your trading didn't go well. :D

It got worse. Tuesday, I went to Tesco and all I said was, "Thanks." Then, yesterday, I said nothing. Spent all day at home. At least I have to teach students today!

words=40000

And ?

What's the word count for today ?

:D

When trading i mostly use the following (ltd but to the point) words/phrases -

twat
mutha****a
dam
crap
i dont ****ing believe it!
yes!
oh no!
why the ****!?
thats taking the ****!
why god!
come on!
move!
stop!
go!
etc.

I say those things when I shop at TESCO. Mostly in the checkout queue and especially when people use the 10 item or less checkout with more than 10 items :mad:

Umm, not quite sure what a hot climbing chick is but sounds good.

:D

A lass that goes rock climbing. Invariably, they are lithe and toned. Unlike in everyday life, most of the lasses are slim.

*coff*

A spot of crack jamming, anyone?
eight-11-L.jpg

Stone Nudes

The only downside is that they have good upper body strength and tremendous grip so if you **** them off, they could easily rip off your pride and joy...

Last edited:
Other job ideas -

part time barman in a lap dance club

Part time bouncer in a lap dance club

Part time dressing room attendant in a lap dance club

Reactions: BSD
if u wanna talk to someone go & do voluntary work for the samaritans!

You: "Hello, this is the samaritans, how can I help you?"
caller: "My wifes left me for my best mate, my dogs left me, and my job sucks. I am depressed.".
You: "YOU'RE depressed. I bought Dow at 10,382 at support cos spanish89 said to. How do you think I feel!".

Hi

Just so you are all aware.....

I have today asked LMQ to ban me from T2W until 1st November, as i feel it will help my concentration when trading, and i will not have to rely on will power alone.
If it does help, i will ask LMQ to extend the ban until 1st December. If it helps again, I will extend the ban indefinately/4eva! (y).

Have fun T2W bunnies :).

PS - And if I don't resurface in the mean time, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (y)
:)

JT,

agree with SN.
dont read/write at T2W unless its in the morning or evening.
why are you going? is it because your trading is suffering? bet option is not to read the trading calls, and just hang around the Foyer.