Trading from home... a "problem"

5years ago, trading from home was the best but i lost touch with recent happenings around me! Couldn't even remember my birthday! (relatives and loved one reminded at the exact date!lol)...

After that even't, I had no choice but to Setup a Trading Firm (Now i see new people everyday) lol...

Trading from home is in stark contrast to my former existence as a gipsy. I do miss the social side of the active & nomadic gipsy lifestyle. Talk about a different girl in every town....

I seem to find myself shouting... F**king Yanks... quite a lot lately cant think why ?

So what, you're passive, is that what you're saying?

Seriously though, in caravans up and down the country type of thing?

Guys, don't forget the Yummy Mummies for those lonely moments...

Starbucks...

Supermarkets...

They're lonely too during days when their hubbies are off hard at work, and the kids in kindergarten or preschool, so that's a perfect match, plus you get evenings and weekends off, so it's hassle free on top of everything else.

:D

Just as an idea, just as an idea.

Oh, and did I mention: just some creative, constructive brainstorming, just as an idea.

;-)

Guys, don't forget the Yummy Mummies for those lonely moments...

Starbucks...

Supermarkets...

They're lonely too during days when their hubbies are off hard at work, and the kids in kindergarten or preschool, so that's a perfect match, plus you get evenings and weekends off, so it's hassle free on top of everything else.

:D

Just as an idea, just as an idea.

Oh, and did I mention: just some creative, constructive brainstorming, just as an idea.

;-)

Maybe its an age thing but -
lonely college girls = yes ;).
Lonely married MILF's - hmm - not really, no!:confused:

Maybe i'm an exception to the norm, but - "excuse me love, go get your baby and your push chair, you've pulled!" - is not a chat up line i ever fancy using!

Last edited:
Oh don't get me wrong, they are fine too, might just be more hassle as they might want MORE, TOO much of your time :D

Oh don't get me wrong, they are fine too, might just be more hassle as they might want MORE, TOO much of your time :D

Being realistic, i cant see that many married MILF's actually wanting a bit on the side, let alone getting one. Isn't this notion a bit of a myth born out of half baked US TV?

Being realistic, i cant see that many married MILF's actually wanting a bit on the side, let alone getting one. Isn't this notion a bit of a myth born out of half baked US TV?
?? You kidding right.

I assure you, there is nothing hornier then an un-appreciated MILF.

EVERYBODY everywhere likes flirting a bit. What happens next is anybodys guess and up to you, but for a start that ain't bad.

And great fun, what !?!

I mean, I'm married, but a life without flirting with others ?!?

Jeez no !

Compared to me you are all lucky.
I trade from home and get constant stream of random interruptions from family, friends, pet, neighbours, postman, phone ringing, other voluntary workers.
Interesting how many times these interruptions occur just as I'm about to enter a position.
Getting a day to myself is a rare event.
Oh for a soundproof bunker.
PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !!!
:)

Glenn

BSD you looky schwein, all you need to do is go to the gym. You dont even need to work out - just go and chill in the sauna, and be surrounded by fit naked German lassies - ja! (who have the biggest average breast sizes in the world btw!) Dam! any malakas could score in Germany! :p:sleep::eek::clap:

BTW - once they go from the sauna to the swimming pool, do they swim naked as well. or do they have to put on a bathing suite :?: