Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

"having a long Schlong " DashRiprock's profile

1) A Schlong is a long c*ck. You dont need to put the adjective "long" infront of the noun "Schlong". You will learn this soon. Good luck in your studies

Last edited:
You are probably right. I did search for Paul Chalmers etc when looking for my punt but didn't find anything.:( Some info was out there but I didn't come across it. I made the mistake of believing in the collaboration between Graham Laurie and Paul Chalmers. As well posted in this thread Graham Laurie holds much of the responsibility for the TEC rip off due to the reckless manner he promoted it. He shot himself in the foot big time.

It is comforting to think that a basic search will throw up this thread and deter some people from wasting their money.

If people can't be &rsed to google then maybe they deserve what's coming to them.:rolleyes:

No it wont.

This thread simply illustrates how stupid people are. The next generation of failed traders desperate enough to consider setting up as vendors will simply take encouragement that if someone as useless as pappa c can pull in 10-20K a month, why cant they, and the cycle continues.

There's no such thing as an astute "Opportunity Seeker" they are inevitably mug punters :LOL:

what I think is fully is that chumps like KCTiger and wholesale equity trader (lol) KYJellyJohn are STILL going on about it instead of cutting their lossess and learning to trade.

You find it 'fully'? Do you have a speech impediment and type as you talk, or do you simply have jumbled/any/no brain cells? :LOL:

You list your interests as:- having a long Schlong. Does that mean you have some sort of perverse interest in finding someone that can provide you with a 'long Schlong', and if so could you detail what you would like them to do with it? By the way lukkana seems to be a bit of a schlong, why not PM him and arrange a meet? After all you know you like your PM's :LOL:

Lossess (sic)? I made no losses in relation to Trading Elite Club, as much as Paul Chalmers would loved to have left it that way, I received a full refund plus and am simply here to give potential punters of TEC an insight into how bad the service was whilst I was a member, and whether it's to your liking or not I will continue to do so. :cool:

'Learning to trade'? The day that I need advice on trading from a schlong like yourself is the day that I will DEFINITELY give it up as a bad job, reading your posts give me a migraine so god only knows what a longer association with you would do. :eek:

Banned? Are you really? If so I really can't say that I'm that surprised, after all the PM's that you sent to me were particularly vile (and still on record in my inbox), and although I never reported them to the mods I'm sure that maybe someone else has taken a less lenient view if you have dispatched similar foul & abusive ramblings to them.

I notice there's no nasty comments now the club's flying.......

Your first comment.

What do you mean by "flyng" and is the club still "flying"?

So far you have left 3 one liners. I wil leave your level of inteligence for other people to decide. Well done you

You find it 'fully'? Do you have a speech impediment and type as you talk, or do you simply have jumbled/any/no brain cells? :LOL:

You list your interests as:- having a long Schlong. Does that mean you have some sort of perverse interest in finding someone that can provide you with a 'long Schlong', and if so could you detail what you would like them to do with it? By the way lukkana seems to be a bit of a schlong, why not PM him and arrange a meet? After all you know you like your PM's :LOL:

Lossess (sic)? I made no losses in relation to Trading Elite Club, as much as Paul Chalmers would loved to have left it that way, I received a full refund plus and am simply here to give potential punters of TEC an insight into how bad the service was whilst I was a member, and whether it's to your liking or not I will continue to do so. :cool:

'Learning to trade'? The day that I need advice on trading from a schlong like yourself is the day that I will DEFINITELY give it up as a bad job, reading your posts give me a migraine so god only knows what a longer association with you would do. :eek:

Banned? Are you really? If so I really can't say that I'm that surprised, after all the PM's that you sent to me were particularly vile (and still on record in my inbox), and although I never reported them to the mods I'm sure that maybe someone else has taken a less lenient view if you have dispatched similar foul & abusive ramblings to them.

I think he has banned me as well.

I pity you.

I ve read some of your other posts on different topics. i like the one where you talk about STIR's and strips. You point out that by plotting the price of the STIRs with different maturites on a graph, you get the yield curve. WRONG.

For someone who talks alot about STIR and cant do a simple time value calcualtion it is a bit worrying. Do you even know why the STIR contracts are even traded the way they are. eg 100.00- rate of interest. Probably not.

You ve found out all about me, as it is public record being FSA registered. How about telling me a bit about yourself, what you have achieved in your life other than havng an interest in a "LONG SCHLONG". WHat you actually mean is a SCHLONG (refer to earlier posts). There is even a clue in the name and i will give you it, schLONG.

Enjoy your weekend.

I think he has banned me as well.

Lol, so basically are you suggesting that when you can see 'banned' below a members user name that they have, in actual fact, put you on their ignore list? If that's the case it would certainly fit in with the image of DashDip****.

I can just visualise him now making making his last pathetic post to each of us prior to rapidly hitting the ignore button and heading for the hills with his hands over his ears shouting "I can't hear you, I CAN'T HEAR YOU", :LOL: I guess that to be able to immerse yourself into a reasoned debate that you require a certain level of intellect which is where Dip**** fails badly.

Dip**** = flight or fight, hit & run? You decide.

I'm now expecting him to either:-

(A) Remove me from his ignore list so that he can read this post prior to replying with one of his usual poorly worded childish retorts

(B) Remove me from his ignore list, read (A) above, place his hands over his ears whilst shouting "I won't react to KCTiger, I WON'T I WON'T, I WON'T" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously Karl can you even begin to imagine what depth of trouble people must be in to even consider wanting to attempt to 'learn' from characters such as Dip****?

Your first comment.

What do you mean by "flyng" and is the club still "flying"?

So far you have left 3 one liners. I wil leave your level of inteligence for other people to decide. Well done you

Karl, it's blatantly Paul Chalmers using yet another user name, either him or one of his seemingly many muppet followers.

As it's been quiet on here this week I can only assume that Chalmers has been his usual consistently inconsistent self and has had a poor week on Brent. Maybe there's, yet again, something new lined up for next week as subscriptions are due for renewal shortly :LOL:

So basically you have to pay him £100 for him to show you a made up table of 'hypothetical results'. Not exactly the best deal I've seen.

Compare this to a genuine trader like me who posts real statements publicly for everyone to see free of charge so they can evaluate if I am someone worth learning from..

Wahahahahahahahahaha.

You've posted all of 5months! You must be having a giraffe.
Even those 5months look a little shocking. Not exactly well healed are you?

Wahahahahahahahahaha.

You've posted all of 5months! You must be having a giraffe.
Even those 5months look a little shocking. Not exactly well healed are you?

It's actually over 8 months of real statements I have posted in total, all fairly recent.

That's 8 months more than any other coach or vendor on this site, so i'll let the readers decide for themselves if I have anything of value to teach when compared to others.

Do you remember when he lost 180 points in a day? 18 straight losses?

then he came up with that ball **** story of people threatening his family and children and went to the police.So he had a few days break with the weekend then came back with a new system.This is film material.What a joker.

I heard he still has over 100 members.

Papaa C U N T

Can anyone tell me why some recent posts that may upset the children on here ( like kdwjohn) have been removed, when much more blatantly offensive ones such as this have been allowed to remain?

Could it possibly be that the foul-mouthed, abusive cretins on here, with their own feebly hidden motives for trying to discredit the Trading Elite Club and its' "gullible" members have more influence than we would like to believe, on what can or cannot be posted??

It is possible that a very small minority of earlier posters on this forum were genuinely trying to protect what they regarded as "potential victims" from Paul Chalmers and his so called "scam" of operating a trading club. The motives of that very small minority were commendable, if a little misguided and premature.

I am genuinely happy to be one of the remaining "gullible" members, followers, supporters, muppets, morons or whatever name some of you guys like to use ( if someone that I had respect for called me names such as those, I might just possibly be offended, but you guys can stretch your brain cells to their limits to find your most imaginitive insults for me, and you'll only make me laugh at you more than I do now, assuming that's possible of course).

To those of you that are ex-members of TEC and have put so much emotive effort into trying to claim refunds, or feeling hard done by etc.,etc., I would like to pass on my sincere thanks. TEC is a much better club without you.

I genuinely don't know of any current member of TEC who has any regrets about staying with the club thus far. And to the best of my knowledge, neither do I know of any current member who doesn't have very high (and justifiable) expectations of a very profitable near, and longer term future.

Returning to the real motives of those of you who are putting all this effort into trying to dissuade any potential future clients/backers of the Trading Elite Club. Do you really believe that any casual reader of your varied posts would lack the basic intelligence needed to see through your banal comments, insults and assertions??

Oh and KDW, I noticed that you commented earlier on another poster on here, and his use of one-liners. I have to concede that on that point I must agree with you. Having read all of your previous posts I am left with no doubt that the use of one-liners is wholly unnecessary, when a character such as yourself could be quite appropriately and most accurately described using merely one word.

Unfortunately, that word would not be permitted, even on a forum as unbiased and respectable as this one!

Last edited:
I dont care I just look at facts.

How can a day trader who is a pro like paul (in his performance never had a losing trade)

Lost 18 trades in one day for 180 pips this happened I saw it.

This was just one of his days,LOL.

Why did he change his systems all the time?

Why is he in the failed list at cashmaster?

I spoke to cashmaster and even he has said stay away from this service these are hard facts.

Paul your Nealy finished...Your a great con artist.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why some recent posts that may upset the children on here ( like kdwjohn) have been removed, when much more blatantly offensive ones such as this have been allowed to remain?

Could it possibly be that the foul-mouthed, abusive cretins on here, with their own feebly hidden motives for trying to discredit the Trading Elite Club and its' "gullible" members have more influence than we would like to believe, on what can or cannot be posted??

It is possible that a very small minority of earlier posters on this forum were genuinely trying to protect what they regarded as "potential victims" from Paul Chalmers and his so called "scam" of operating a trading club. The motives of that very small minority were commendable, if a little misguided and premature.

I am genuinely happy to be one of the remaining "gullible" members, followers, supporters, muppets, morons or whatever name some of you guys like to use ( if someone that I had respect for called me names such as those, I might just possibly be offended, but you guys can stretch your brain cells to their limits to find your most imaginitive insults for me, and you'll only make me laugh at you more than I do now, assuming that's possible of course).

To those of you that are ex-members of TEC and have put so much emotive effort into trying to claim refunds, or feeling hard done by etc.,etc., I would like to pass on my sincere thanks. TEC is a much better club without you.

I genuinely don't know of any current member of TEC who has any regrets about staying with the club thus far. And to the best of my knowledge, neither do I know of any current member who doesn't have very high (and justifiable) expectations of a very profitable near, and longer term future.

Returning to the real motives of those of you who are putting all this effort into trying to dissuade any potential future clients/backers of the Trading Elite Club. Do you really believe that any casual reader of your varied posts would lack the basic intelligence needed to see through your banal comments, insults and assertions??

Oh and KDW, I noticed that you commented earlier on another poster on here, and his use of one-liners. I have to concede that on that point I must agree with you. Having read all of your previous posts I am left with no doubt that the use of one-liners is wholly unnecessary, when a character such as yourself could be quite appropriately and most accurately described using merely one word.

Unfortunately, that word would not be permitted, even on a forum as unbiased and respectable as this one!

We'll be right in the end. HTH.

your lying and its so cloe to sub payment time.
if he was such a mastermind trader(yes guys his first site )follow the trading matermind who packed in working for the 3rd largest company in the world,amway lol ,never had a loosing day to lose every single month from then till now, the low **** even made out his family were going to be kidnapped
because the banks/brokers were worried about his genius system.he got offerd millions for it but cos of the saint he is he only wants to help newbies and put his family at risk omg,
sod just sitting at home on some tropical island getting up after lunch trading for your family a couple of hours a day.
he would trade from wales 11 hours a day,start a new system every two weeks,ie gu and ej,then eu.then trade the news,then night trades,then oil,then gold bless him
pappa go write a sit com,david brent of the forex world.
your having a laugh ,anyone got a link to his last failed scam from youtube i would love to see it this is a brill thread to read when markets are slow:LOL:

Another first post that smells of desperation.

...and another which spectacularly avoids the main issues of all the lies and deceptions involved in the nonsense which is TEC.

Nice try Paul or your follower

Much of this depends on whether the offending post is reported. If it is then the mods will see it and act accordingly if not then it will stay until someone does report it because there is not enough time to go through all threads looking for offensive posts.

Paul

Much of this depends on whether the offending post is reported. If it is then the mods will see it and act accordingly if not then it will stay until someone does report it because there is not enough time to go through all threads looking for offensive posts.

Paul
I have reported many cases on these thread but has been ignored! I find it very unprofessional if u ask me!(n)