Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

I have reported many cases on these thread but has been ignored! I find it very unprofessional if u ask me!

You joined this forum 25 days ago and in that time you have only reported two posts including the one you have just done. The first one which was on March 14th had the offending post deleted so what are you going on about ?

Paul

Same person has re posted another abusive post!!! What will happen to this person? I have received no acknowledgement of the outcome! That's what I am going on about.

You joined this forum 25 days ago and in that time you have only reported two posts including the one you have just done. The first one which was on March 14th had the offending post deleted so what are you going on about ?

Paul

You wont get acknowledgement as it would take forever to send to each and every person who reported a post but if you check back you will see that what you reported has been acted on.

Paul

Can anyone tell me why some recent posts that may upset the children on here ( like kdwjohn) have been removed, when much more blatantly offensive ones such as this have been allowed to remain?

Could it possibly be that the foul-mouthed, abusive cretins on here, with their own feebly hidden motives for trying to discredit the Trading Elite Club and its' "gullible" members have more influence than we would like to believe, on what can or cannot be posted??

It is possible that a very small minority of earlier posters on this forum were genuinely trying to protect what they regarded as "potential victims" from Paul Chalmers and his so called "scam" of operating a trading club. The motives of that very small minority were commendable, if a little misguided and premature.

I am genuinely happy to be one of the remaining "gullible" members, followers, supporters, muppets, morons or whatever name some of you guys like to use ( if someone that I had respect for called me names such as those, I might just possibly be offended, but you guys can stretch your brain cells to their limits to find your most imaginitive insults for me, and you'll only make me laugh at you more than I do now, assuming that's possible of course).

To those of you that are ex-members of TEC and have put so much emotive effort into trying to claim refunds, or feeling hard done by etc.,etc., I would like to pass on my sincere thanks. TEC is a much better club without you.

I genuinely don't know of any current member of TEC who has any regrets about staying with the club thus far. And to the best of my knowledge, neither do I know of any current member who doesn't have very high (and justifiable) expectations of a very profitable near, and longer term future.

Returning to the real motives of those of you who are putting all this effort into trying to dissuade any potential future clients/backers of the Trading Elite Club. Do you really believe that any casual reader of your varied posts would lack the basic intelligence needed to see through your banal comments, insults and assertions??

Oh and KDW, I noticed that you commented earlier on another poster on here, and his use of one-liners. I have to concede that on that point I must agree with you. Having read all of your previous posts I am left with no doubt that the use of one-liners is wholly unnecessary, when a character such as yourself could be quite appropriately and most accurately described using merely one word.

Unfortunately, that word would not be permitted, even on a forum as unbiased and respectable as this one!

quite simple really, you or paul chalmers or anyone else thats trading in the TEC club show us evidence that your actually winning then we wont have any thing to run down, paul chalmers doesnt want to put any of his trading results into the public doman because the last set of records he listed where fake and he quickly removed them

Can anyone tell me why some recent posts that may upset the children on here ( like kdwjohn) have been removed, when much more blatantly offensive ones such as this have been allowed to remain?

Could it possibly be that the foul-mouthed, abusive cretins on here, with their own feebly hidden motives for trying to discredit the Trading Elite Club and its' "gullible" members have more influence than we would like to believe, on what can or cannot be posted??

It is possible that a very small minority of earlier posters on this forum were genuinely trying to protect what they regarded as "potential victims" from Paul Chalmers and his so called "scam" of operating a trading club. The motives of that very small minority were commendable, if a little misguided and premature.

I am genuinely happy to be one of the remaining "gullible" members, followers, supporters, muppets, morons or whatever name some of you guys like to use ( if someone that I had respect for called me names such as those, I might just possibly be offended, but you guys can stretch your brain cells to their limits to find your most imaginitive insults for me, and you'll only make me laugh at you more than I do now, assuming that's possible of course).

To those of you that are ex-members of TEC and have put so much emotive effort into trying to claim refunds, or feeling hard done by etc.,etc., I would like to pass on my sincere thanks. TEC is a much better club without you.

I genuinely don't know of any current member of TEC who has any regrets about staying with the club thus far. And to the best of my knowledge, neither do I know of any current member who doesn't have very high (and justifiable) expectations of a very profitable near, and longer term future.

Returning to the real motives of those of you who are putting all this effort into trying to dissuade any potential future clients/backers of the Trading Elite Club. Do you really believe that any casual reader of your varied posts would lack the basic intelligence needed to see through your banal comments, insults and assertions??

Oh and KDW, I noticed that you commented earlier on another poster on here, and his use of one-liners. I have to concede that on that point I must agree with you. Having read all of your previous posts I am left with no doubt that the use of one-liners is wholly unnecessary, when a character such as yourself could be quite appropriately and most accurately described using merely one word.

Unfortunately, that word would not be permitted, even on a forum as unbiased and respectable as this one!

I don't see why it wouldn't be permitted. The word you're thinking of was posted in capital letters by goose4 (#1100) :LOL:

pappa c will be sweating now nearly friday april the 1St how many of his fools will be paying subs that day.
maybe the new magic pip maker mastermind system that he has been holding back just for next months fools
or maybe he will get kidnapped again,also found out one day he missed a few trades because he was taking his 80 year old blind mother to the hospital,so he,s not that bad is he lol.sit com central

I have reported many cases on these thread but has been ignored! I find it very unprofessional if u ask me!(n)

Unprofessional eh? You should look closer to home for a perfect example of unprofessional!!

Passions have (and do) run high here for good reason. Just because you have been sent here via 'your' chat to 'silence the forums' doesn't give you the right to push other people around. One minute you all want to stay cosy and happy in 'your' club. Next min, you want to come out and brag to the world.

Remember, invite only apparently. So best to stay where you are and invite other silly sods that you can bring down with you. Either that or put up. Been mentioned many times but has still to happen

Last edited:
hey swan,your a cool dude.

Its business thats all its the way UK works.At times you got to be gangster.

Will report back-will take 5-15 working days to get a nice full report on paul.I have a strong feeling he is going to be in trouble.

Some guy hits me,I hit them harder.

hey swan,your a cool dude.

Its business thats all its the way UK works.At times you got to be gangster.

Will report back-will take 5-15 working days to get a nice full report on paul.I have a strong feeling he is going to be in trouble.

Some guy hits me,I hit them harder.

I honestly thought this thread would have died a death by now, you didn't lose much did you? 100 quid fees, a couple of hundred quid tops following his 'methods'? 2 months later still fighting..why, isn't it a waste of energy? Give it up man..

pappa c will be sweating now nearly friday april the 1St how many of his fools will be paying subs that day.
maybe the new magic pip maker mastermind system that he has been holding back just for next months fools
or maybe he will get kidnapped again,also found out one day he missed a few trades because he was taking his 80 year old blind mother to the hospital,so he,s not that bad is he lol.sit com central

I think you'll find that it was Arthur, Cashmasters' system tester, who had to miss recording some of TECs trades one day due to having to take his elderly mother to hospital. (hope all's ok now Arthur).

Even Arthur was accused of lying about that on the forums, although he did receive apologies later.

sorry about that ,thought it was one of pappa c lying excuses to make his flock think he is human hope alls well for arthur and family after reading his testing and cashmaster not too pleased with getting caught up in pappa c sham.and after queenies rant today god can only help them poor fellows in that room now.such a shame hope they see the light bulb go on now.

Well my informant old len has been keeping me up to date on the procedures of this club.
For over 3 weeks it took to set up their auto system which has turned out to be a complete farce.
They started with EUR/USD and after 1 day changed it to Brent, the losses are horrendous we are talking in 100s of pips.
To change things for the better today they went on to range bars and do you know what that is another waste of time.
One person is scalping he is even losing money this way and the rest are following the masterminds setup and are in serious dissaray because nothing is working the way they were promised it should be.
Remember his promises 1000pip moves on hang seng and brent I will get the moves for you he said. What a plonker he has turned out to be with his false promises of riches for his members.
Even now there is a lot of unrest and questions being asked by the ones who have suddenly found their balls.
As usual when he is in trouble he arranges a webinar and trys to throw a smoke screen to cloud the issue.Well last night this did not work as one of his members fronted him head on and told him a few home truths about his false promises.
All this man has done is sold people a money management dream but it will never materialise because his system after nearly 5 months of trying and consistently changing the goal posts is not working and in my humble opinion never will .
A message to his members if something is broken fix it. If it is not and it is a crap system that does not produce leave well alone and do not throw any more of your money away because all you are doing is making this person rich who is providing you with failed signals. How sad is that?

Oh dear Sunset, just when I thought the lack of negative, or indeed positive, postings on here meant that the infamous Paul Chalmers had actually finally devised a way of generating some consistent profits your post has reinforced what I already suspected.

It's quite amazing that all of the back slapping recent posts from new T2W/existing TEC members appear to have dried up, maybe they're far too busy managing their losses :cheesy:

My short experience in forex trading tells me that automated systems/bots are something from a dream sequence and cannot possibly work.

Give Chalmers some credit..He is good and persistent at ripping people off:mad::devilish:

But then the followers should have picked up all the info on T2W and elsewhere.

Oh dear Sunset, just when I thought the lack of negative, or indeed positive, postings on here meant that the infamous Paul Chalmers had actually finally devised a way of generating some consistent profits your post has reinforced what I already suspected.

It's quite amazing that all of the back slapping recent posts from new T2W/existing TEC members appear to have dried up, maybe they're far too busy managing their losses :cheesy:

KC this is big time unrest in this club how long does a person think he can fool people in to believing an unworkable system will work.
Even a fool after all this time would see through what is going on :idea: