Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Do you remember when he lost 180 points in a day? 18 straight losses?

then he came up with that ball **** story of people threatening his family and children and went to the police.So he had a few days break with the weekend then came back with a new system.This is film material.What a joker.

I heard he still has over 100 members.

Papaa C U N T

Yes I remember... What a joke this guy!

100 members!? How can be?

If people make a google serach before join will find the story...

Yes PD you would think so but unfortunately there are too many gullible people out there for the likes of Paul Chalmers to prey on.

He knows this well from his previous marketing games.

I'm sure this thread will be doing some good for the more astute opportunity seeker.

Yes I remember... What a joke this guy!

100 members!? How can be?

If people make a google serach before join will find the story...

I'm sure this thread will be doing some good for the more astute opportunity seeker.

No it wont.

This thread simply illustrates how stupid people are. The next generation of failed traders desperate enough to consider setting up as vendors will simply take encouragement that if someone as useless as pappa c can pull in 10-20K a month, why cant they, and the cycle continues.

There's no such thing as an astute "Opportunity Seeker" they are inevitably mug punters :LOL:

what I think is fully is that chumps like KCTiger and wholesale equity trader (lol) KYJellyJohn are STILL going on about it instead of cutting their lossess and learning to trade.

what I think is fully is that chumps like KCTiger and wholesale equity trader (lol) KYJellyJohn are STILL going on about it instead of cutting their lossess and learning to trade.

if you are as bright as you claim to be you can actually do some research on the FSA register and find out that what i have said was all true, but you arent so no worries

what does that mean?

Again highlighting how stupid you are.

well its supposed to say funny lol. Why do you think that I am stupid?

if it was meant to say "funny" then i would assume you would have typed one of the following words
fubby
fummy
fuhhy
fujjy

and not fully

as the "l" is not next to the "n"

you basically call me a liar without doing any research. Its all on the FSA register. Go and have a look. i would be impressed if you can find me from my username on here but i will give you a clue. first initial is "k" and surname is "john".

Last edited:
well its supposed to say funny lol. Why do you think that I am stupid?

Sorry, stupid or aged 9.

whats funny lol? its it laughable that you cant spell, you cant read back over your quotation and check it doesnt make sense. I think it is quite sad.

LOL

what's even sadder is that someone who worked for DB (though only a trader for 3 1/2 months?) and Evolution should pay someone to give them forex signals and not think that it's snake oil.

bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so I apologise for doubting your credentials as a wholesale equity trader. LOL

(oh btw Karl I am perfectly capable of checking my posts I just can't be arsed)

((really did you think that this whole TEC thing was legit? It must be pretty embarrasing for you))

LOL

what's even sadder is that someone who worked for DB (though only a trader for 3 1/2 months?) and Evolution should pay someone to give them forex signals and not think that it's snake oil.

bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so I apologise for doubting your credentials as a wholesale equity trader. LOL

(oh btw Karl I am perfectly capable of checking my posts I just can't be arsed)

((really did you think that this whole TEC thing was legit? It must be pretty embarrasing for you))

Not embarrassed at all.

Cant be arsed or cant because you are stupid more like

Well done for finding it. i had you down as odds on that you wouldnt.

3 and a half months. 7 at db.

So you have never paid for anything relating to trading,eg books or services?

Yes, I have bought several books about trading, some of which are referenced in my thread "Get long my Schlong".

I have not, however, paid for anyone to give me trading signals, or gone to a website like

http://www.tradingeliteclub.co.uk/

and thought "yeah, that seems like a good deal".

I am sure the clients at your firm would be very interested to learn that is where their head of trading gets trading ideas from.

DashRiprock

Same guy, yes.

I didnt realise there was a vendor that sells signals for vietnamese stocks. If you know of one let us know.

TEC is currency, and not stocks. I can value stocks.

Embarrassed for joining TEC. Not really. Embarrassed for you, yes very much so. Cant write, read, spell.

Experience from TEC. paid £125 (£100 for service and £25 for court order) got back £225 ( £125 TEC and £100 pay pal goodwill). Return £225. if we assume that took 3 months Dipsh1t what was my return and what is the 3m return annualised.

Last edited:
Yes, I have bought several books about trading, some of which are referenced in my thread "Get long my Schlong".

I have not, however, paid for anyone to give me trading signals, or gone to a website like

http://www.tradingeliteclub.co.uk/

and thought "yeah, that seems like a good deal".

I am sure the clients at your firm would be very interested to learn that is where their head of trading gets trading ideas from.

As you have only ever worked in a school kitchen i will explain something re the clients of db, evo and mekong that i have dealt with. The majority of them are long only funds who hold positions in stocks for a long period of time and not fast money. For example your school pension fund is probably a client of theirs.

Come 1pm vietnamese time ie 6 am uk time the stock market has been closed for 2 and a half hours as it closes at 10:30 (thought i would add that in just in case you couldnt do the maths) and doesnt re open till the following morning. Hence it was a good idea to have a look at the currency markets as it s 6 am in the uk. I paid the money. i know there arent quick rich schemes but thought it was a start to something new and could make the afternoons go quicker. Did i get anything out it? Yes actually i did. I ve met some good guys and some total idiots and when i am bored all i need to do is come on here and have some enjoyment.

Re mekong securites, yes i was head of institutional equity trading there, but as i said in earlier posts i have not been able to return back there as i broke my leg the week before christmas and i am still under going physio as the cast came off at the beginning of the month.

Anyway you must be getting ready to serve all thoses children their lunch.

I pity you.

i pity myself sometimes.

About DashRiprock
Real Name
Dash Riprock
Occupation
Bad ass mother Schlonger
Country
Tokelau
Interests
having a long Schlong Vendor
Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)

Very sad profile

More like a schlort

I pity you.

You still havent answered my question re the return

the first part is easy, but i doubt very much you can annualise a 3m return. If you want any help give me a shout. I know its a bit embarrassing at your age to go to an adult learning centre, but basic arithmetic and spelling is a must and you will be in good company.