Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Presumably their counter claim is going to be for slander or defamation of character etc.

Unfortunately for them everything said on this thread is based on fact, apart from Chalmers' trading results :cheesy:

it would be for libel as i havent spoken to him :) I would love to go too court. i always loved LA Law when i was growing up and wanted to be a lawyer. i might get my chance.

If it is true that a counter case is being prepared then from a purely trading perspective the risk to reward is huge.

Paul

I stand corrected. it is actually slander and not libel as it is in a chat room context.

:clap::clap:Well done on your refund KDW

Chalmers's musings about a counter claim are consistent with the fantasy world in which he lives imo.

There are many dozens , possibly hundreds of witnesses out there who are able to give explicit accounts of the delusions and failed promises of his advertising etc etc:!:

i dont really know, and i quote them " the company is currently compiling a significant law suit against the claimant on a number of seriuos counts and it is therefore prudent to pay the amount to remove all claimant links to the above company so this process can continue unaffected"

Its going to take them 8 weeks to put their case together. . They have already has 4 weeks and could have put a counter claim in instead of paying me the money

Bring it on

"I am going to take the unusual step of suspending this blog after just 13 days of testing. The main reason for this is the service feels like it is still under development. There have been so many changes, it almost a surprise when we start a day using the same system as the day before. Whilst when I started this trial I said I wasn’t interested in recent history, I have followed TEC since mid-December and my impression is that this has been the case since day one. The final straw, for me, was the switch to “night time” signals after the first failure this morning.

I do have some other concerns, with respect to the chat, missed deadlines Paul himself set, missing results data and so on, that make me suspect Paul is still spread too thin. 11 hours trading then having to do the maintenance is a lot for anybody. I know he has support staff now, which makes it more irksome that facilities Paul has promised are still not available.

The News Trading system I have not tested and will not test. As I haven’t tested it I will reserve comment.

I will leave the door open for Paul. If, in a few months (say after Easter) the service has stabilised I, or some other cash-master tester, will re-examine the service. However, for now, I cannot recommend this service and have to file under FAIL. This is for the reasons are stated above more than for the pip loss, which may turn around and make a profit before the scheduled end of trial on 19th February. For the record, the pips loss was 170 (adjusted) for signal-to-signal or about 541 pips when combined with a Scalp for 15 pips."

I hope he includes this in his defence

Well whether he does or he doesn't you can be guaranteed of my full support should you need a witness to swear that all of the evidence is truthful & correct.

In my honest opinion this guy does not deserve to keep one penny of the subscriptions that he has banked as his whole sales pitch, which I have saved in my documents, was built on an unsteady foundation of debatable facts, ALL of which have been, and hopefully will continue to be, called into question!

Good luck Karl :clover:

Love the Pic Crazy, just love it!!!!
Some of us guys chat daily on skype and help each other out with our trading, strictly by invite only. Why dont you join us?

Hi , I would like to be invited, what is the condition and what timeframe are you guys working on. I am in OZ GMT + 10

I notice there's no nasty comments now the club's flying.......

theres no nasty comments as most people have got their money back and hoped karma will deal with Paul Chalmers..

The clubs is flying.... who are you joking??

another newbie , who doesnt have a clue

If it is, then I am delighted for members. However I would be even more delighted to see the results from the 13th of January published. If as you say the Club is "flying" then Paul should be honest enough to publish the daily results, warts and all. Any service worthy of respect would, and should, do just that.

A recent Horse Tipping service that offered a free trial extended their trial period after poor results and then were honest enough to write to everyone saying that the service did not live up to expectations and therefore would cease, without anyone being asked for funds. I make the same request again that I did to the previous poster that if the service is making a profit please let us see what the results are, or ask Paul to prove his detractors wrong by updating the performance on Google where anyone and everyone can see them and make up their own minds.

It doesn't seem much to ask, does it?

its amazing how many people sign up to this site, make one comment and then are never heard of again.

If it is so good, lets see his trading account, and see his results.

I do hope he is getting his 180 pips a day.

If Paul Chalmers has now acquired enough skills and knowledge to finally make profits for his membership this is good news.

Nobody wants to see punters relieved of their hard earned by dubious people and their equally suspect systems.

This thread still serves as a warning against a man who totally misrepresented himself and his business which remain inescapable facts.

Lukkana, please keep us updated with progress and if possible proofed spreads.

My friend this club is only existing because of the false promises given to its members.
Mr Chalmers is trading Brent at present it started this week a couple of weeks after a member suggested that he should look at it.

His system if you can call it that is a recipe for disaster if you do not hit winning trades early in the day then your losses mount up quite considerably and this puts people off going in to any more trades for that day.
He claims that he catches every large move in the day he does not because of his own fear of losing other peoples money for them as he is the signal provider.

This man is not a trader if he had any faith in his system he would not be trading it on a demo account. Do not be misled by him unless you like losing money:(
Here is an example from my friend he came on today late by the way because of a puncture to his car and apologised to his members for missing a sell trade in brent that went to 200+points possotive.
Since then he has done 4 trades and is down 70+ point sand he keeps repeating himself by saying I know we are only losing about 15-20 points a trade but I need to keep taking my signals otherwise we will miss a big trade not thinking rationally that we have already had a very large move and because he wants one he thinks it will happen.
Now we have a man trading the EUR/USD who is afraid to take chances and misses the large moves and the same man who has a gung ho attitude with brent and thinks he can move the market.
If a signal provider is as irrational as that anyone thinking about joining his club be warned.(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
My information is from a very trusted friend who is a member of his club.

I really dont think you have anything better to do than to be a voluntary news reporter on how the trade are going on in TEC. Word of advised If you dont like something in life dont waste your precious time. Yes there are trades you loose and there are trades you win. Any professional trader will tell you that. This is no quick get rich scheme! There are loads of pips being made and you know this!

So I suggest you take your energy and put it into good use rather than in something u think is not doing u any good favours! How sad!:rolleyes:

My friend this club is only existing because of the false promises given to its members.
Mr Chalmers is trading Brent at present it started this week a couple of weeks after a member suggested that he should look at it.

His system if you can call it that is a recipe for disaster if you do not hit winning trades early in the day then your losses mount up quite considerably and this puts people off going in to any more trades for that day.
He claims that he catches every large move in the day he does not because of his own fear of losing other peoples money for them as he is the signal provider.

This man is not a trader if he had any faith in his system he would not be trading it on a demo account. Do not be misled by him unless you like losing money:(
Here is an example from my friend he came on today late by the way because of a puncture to his car and apologised to his members for missing a sell trade in brent that went to 200+points possotive.
Since then he has done 4 trades and is down 70+ point sand he keeps repeating himself by saying I know we are only losing about 15-20 points a trade but I need to keep taking my signals otherwise we will miss a big trade not thinking rationally that we have already had a very large move and because he wants one he thinks it will happen.
Now we have a man trading the EUR/USD who is afraid to take chances and misses the large moves and the same man who has a gung ho attitude with brent and thinks he can move the market.
If a signal provider is as irrational as that anyone thinking about joining his club be warned.(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
My information is from a very trusted friend who is a member of his club.

I really dont think you have anything better to do than to be a voluntary news reporter on how the trade are going on in TEC. Word of advised If you dont like something in life dont waste your precious time. Yes there are trades you loose and there are trades you win. Any professional trader will tell you that. This is no quick get rich scheme! There are loads of pips being made and you know this!

So I suggest you take your energy and put it into good use rather than in something u think is not doing u any good favours! How sad!:rolleyes:

Queen of something, all we ask is proof of all these mountainous loads of pips PJC is making for everybody - care to provide screenshots of your obvious highly profitable trading with TEC (somehow I doubt it)?

Word of advised as you so put it.
Publish your accounts as all respectable signal providers do, and prove your results!
Simples.

another first time post and probably not to be heard fro, again.

Lets see the results.