Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Re: Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion
Yet another person who has spectacularly missed the point

You may or may not be a wind up merchant...only you know that.

The reason this thread exists and why it has a valid purpose..is to try and expose to$$ers like Paul Chalmers and warn people against the likes of Graham Laurie who was more than prepared to try and clean up off the backs of the gullible.

Unfortunately there are too many potential victims out there for unscrupulous people like Chalmers/Laurie to exploit and everybody needs a voice

If everyone needs a voice let them comment and i would guarantee that they would not be as derogatory about people as you lot as it is plainly obvious that you make no money out of trading.

Well Don lets assume you are in wind up mode I will join in on your sense of humour:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

If you are simply a sad individual who inhabits this place with negative intentions...you are wrong at just about every level.

Since dumping TEC, getting my refund and starting to learn about forex I have done quite well thanks.

The reason you are wrong about Paul Chalmers etc is that this guy has stooped just about as low as it is possible to get.

Those of us who can understand this will also also grasp that when somebody behaves like something lower than pond life (Chalmers) together with commission grabber (Graham Laurie)...There are going to be fireworks.

This is not to continue a ping pong match..only to point out where your thinking is wrong. Discussion closed.(y)

Re: Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion
Yet another person who has spectacularly missed the point

You may or may not be a wind up merchant...only you know that.

The reason this thread exists and why it has a valid purpose..is to try and expose to$$ers like Paul Chalmers and warn people against the likes of Graham Laurie who was more than prepared to try and clean up off the backs of the gullible.

Unfortunately there are too many potential victims out there for unscrupulous people like Chalmers/Laurie to exploit and everybody needs a voice.

If everyone needs a voice let them comment and i would guarantee that they would not be as derogatory about people as you lot as it is plainly obvious that you make no money out of trading.

Can u numpties or so called experts not tell when you are being wound up.
Who needs advice no one but yourselves that is why you lot hang about here just to see what scraps of useless info you can pick up and worse still or give out useless advice:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey Donk,

Nice try buddy, but your history gives you away. Your posts are basically one pathetic search after another for a holy grail system that will make you rich. You are still at it now.

This is very sad, and fruitless. I've tried to help you by pointing out a few obvious truths, but you seem unwilling to learn. This is in contrast to a number of contributors to this thread, who seem to have had the scales lifted from their eyes by the experience of being ripped off in one of these "overnight forex riches" scams. They have a chance of success, because they are now willing to approach trading as a skill that must be mastered.

You have zero chance of success, because you still believe that somewhere out there is a kindly vendor who will sell you a "winning system" for a few hundred quid. Perhaps this because you are naive, perhaps this is because you are greedy and stupid, perhaps because you are too lazy to put in the necessary effort.

Whatever the reason, you richly deserve the failure that you have experienced, and will continue to experience.

Where's Crazymarkets with the latest pip report? Or did Chalmers start cleaning up suddenly?

Where's Crazymarkets with the latest pip report? Or did Chalmers start cleaning up suddenly?

Unfortunately Rap who was a member is no longer a member therefore we are reliant on PC's own results which are basically doctored to portray all is wonderful!

However do not be dismayed as you may want to join after hearing the latest astonishing news, another system and another 1000 points profit, actual quote from PC:

"I will be adding another weapon to our portfolio after we have auto trading with a great system on the Hang Seng which regularly will see you have anything from 150 to 1000 points profit. Stop losses are bigger but I will have a method ready that can trade this with very little financial impact using the larger stop losses.

So as you can see we will just continue to grow and give every member a great range of ways to make points rapidly. Your faith in me is now starting to pay off and I thank you for this, we are in for an exciting couple of months. And I am looking forward to it"

So yet another system, to add to all the other profitable systems, where do I sign up? :whistling

The Trading Elite Club got me out of a big mess! i was soo lucky i found this, theres a silver lining to every dark cloud! :)

In what way exactly?

Surely you're not trying to tell me that its made you pips, unless you trade the opposite signals of course :LOL:

I heard paul lost over 200 pips this week.

These are great markets at the moment.How the hell could you lose 2day for example beats me...

The Trading Elite Club got me out of a big mess! i was soo lucky i found this, theres a silver lining to every dark cloud! :)

So There,
After 110 pages of discussion along comes another (remember don a a few pages back)
Next up I forecast Graham Laurie will move "Trading Elite" from his failed list back to where he had it in November/December- remember Im going to make half a mill in 2011- sign up sign up......

meanwhile if you doubt the hang seng (oh how could you) seng Pappa C will make you 10 times more points with brent crude,- latest announcement

all of you who called pappa c bad names and suggested he was a fraud/did'nt know anything about trading etc etc....... where did you get such ideas.

I see Black Swan has recommended the latest posting by supertrader jane.
I can only assume he has joined the Trading Elite Club,and as such can verify the claim made by Jane.
Now we know why Black Swan was so vociferous in his attempts to derail this thread,and to get it removed.All he actually did though was lose all credibility ,and makes people wonder if he has a vested interest.
All those previous members of Trading Elite Club who found it didn't work were obviously wrong,and it does in fact make serious money for it's members...yeah right.
By the way Jane,why are you using all that money you made this week for a trip to Alton Towers.?
As we all know,and as Paul Chalmers clearly states,you should be using the money made for compounding,so your money management skills are already at fault,so you don't live up to your forum name do you ? : ))))

Hi Stephen, he didn't have any credibility to lose,as for supertrader,must have come across some free voucher's in a mag for Alton Towers

No, made almost 200, for me anyway. I'm able to take the kids to alton towers tomorrow now :)

I'm pleased for you! Perhaps as a current member you might ask Paul to publish his results in public from January 12th, the last date that shows results from the start in December. That way we would get to see that, either we have missed the greatest opportunity of a lifetime, or whether we were correct in not renewing our subs and in many cases asking for a refund when the whole shambolic first month became a complete disaster.

Personally I find it very difficult to believe that he is capable of trading with any great success based on the experience I had during the first 30 days, but I'm happy if you could be persuaded to publish the daily trades at the end of each day and if Paul is trading successfully then he should be happy to either go public himself with past results or allow you and perhaps other members to provide the information to us "non-believers" I'm not hopeful but wish you luck in your trading however you trade.

great post sav.

I agree could you please post daily results as I would join the club if I see good results.

Well done jane and all the best...