Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight but I am happy with his current 180 pips a day system! :whistling

Of course you are!!

Now I’m really perturbed that people just don’t seem to or just plain don’t want to understand this guy.

As the saying goes if it aint broke why try to fix it, makes perfect sense to me.

So stick with the 180 pips a day Paul that’s what I say and why risk failure by trying to increase the daily pip amount?.

Just doesn’t make sense to me.

A quick copy of the chat at 16:20 ish...

: hasn't had a trade since 11am... 13, -41, -7
: @rap - what with all the noise then????
: feck knows
: i didnt have any noise
: He called a sell, he is just saying!
: brilliant even he doesnt know
: The call didn't register!!!
: i didnt get a sound and the screen shows closed trae
: trade
: no one heard the alarm you dick head
: What is the point of the alarm without knowing what to do????????
: @Rap - perhaps only me!
: hahaha
: the alarms apparently went
: but no signal
: buy or sell
: Fully tested software!
: hahaha fully tested
: capped the day
: thats good of him not to claim the points if it wins
: the signal screen says no trade
: He can't go wrong with this, half of members go long, the other half go short!
: first trade in five hours and he ****ed it up
: hahahahahaha
: What about his live account!
: yeah a least he made money there
:hes certainly worth the £100 subs

All true and I agree you couldnt make this up.

pips6.jpg

Great work Crazy but Arthur has the official total for today as showing a total loss on signal to signal as -40.40.

Someone please tell me if there is a link to sign up to the webinar? I would love to watch, I fancy a good giggle!

Arthur changing the goal posts, the scalp 15 & signal-2-signal should be seperate and calculated @ CM standard £10 / pip

Someone please tell me if there is a link to sign up to the webinar? I would love to watch, I fancy a good giggle!

I believe the Webinar tonight will be talking about Paul’s latest Automatic Money Incinerator Machine,

(AMIM) for short.or how to blow your life savings at minus 180 pip’s per day.

He did say it would only be offered to the current membership and anybody that

was a member and knew someone who was interested in joining.

I would imagine that if there were any "spare" tickets they would have been snapped up by now.

Hope that helps as they say.

You got to me a member.

Its going to cost them an extra 100 per month if they want the auto,but an average of 100 pips per day on auto sounds great.

Pappa c is one of the best day traders in the world with these results.

Got the Paypal refund through today. I must say it's been terrific entertainment. I hope someone might have been able to record last night's webinar?

Got the Paypal refund through today. I must say it's been terrific entertainment. I hope someone might have been able to record last night's webinar?

Well done, I too got my refund earlier in the week...

Yes if someone does have a recording of last nights webinar, we would really appreciate a good laugh at the Forex guru's expense!

What makes me laugh about this automation software is that originally it was supposed to be an automation of his signals that he sold us - you know the 180+ pips per day system...

Well now that s*** has hit the fan, the trading mastermind seems to have completely changed the system for the auto software and is selling it as something else. If this is true, which I think it is, it's another example of the lunacy that is Pappa C and another last ditch attempt to try and con some money out of people that don't know any better.

While this is all very funny, it is also very sad...

Well done, I too got my refund earlier in the week...

Yes if someone does have a recording of last nights webinar, we would really appreciate a good laugh at the Forex guru's expense!

What makes me laugh about this automation software is that originally it was supposed to be an automation of his signals that he sold us - you know the 180+ pips per day system...

Well now that s*** has hit the fan, the trading mastermind seems to have completely changed the system for the auto software and is selling it as something else. If this is true, which I think it is, it's another example of the lunacy that is Pappa C and another last ditch attempt to try and con some money out of people that don't know any better.

While this is all very funny, it is also very sad...

All aboard the good ship Titanic.

Soooooo I think there calling it plus 16 pips for the day.

Better not to spend it all just yet lol.

Im starting to think graham may have been sucked in to this one big time by the welsh one.

Last edited:
So another losing week.

Surely his members are starting to leave him.A few more weeks his business will die-we just got to keep this thread going till we finish him.

well done guys your doing the right thing.