Trade It Or Fade It - Live Fx Calls

Ok I took a quick +50 on that , exit at 129.37, sidelined at the mo. and note the **** is still falling. :)

Final chart, off for a break I was right to be terrified , intuition perhaps ? who knows.. just shy of 50 pips in that mini bloodbath.

gbpjpy4.jpg

hmm well I've bowed out for +11 , at 130.15 Waiting freely now for a long op next hour odd or so i expect.

ok well long at 129.98 , see how this pans out next few hours, not the best fill's but, wanted to get it long.

Er, I haven't a clue other then -31 and short at 129.68. wow, will post chart when awake in eurozone !

OK more whip, -31 and flip to long 129.97 . :) see if the setup is back on line this am !

******** got out a bit early .... got to teach myself to hold for targets ...........oh well first fx trade on my new account , not a bad start :)

Attachments

• outabitearly.png
    outabitearly.png
    46 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Ok well done price, it can mice with your head sometimes. With this pound yen, i can't help think i bet some fx analyst has put something out stating by a break of 130.50 or sell a failure...... :)

And it's thinking about either at this stage, I'll hold until max i can on this rather than snatch , this does mean my open pips profit are at risk though. I'd like to think it will run up to lunch, but my setup is also heading towards look for shorts next couple hours.. But I'll hold it for now...

edit : well, it's only half nine and lunch does seem a LONG way off !! is that my bias talking to me ? gawd knows..

Ok well I've gone short 130.50, not entirely comfy with it, but that's me fearing I guess. I'm stuck with holding a position and also wanting to get a good entry on the next trade, maybe too much for to compute at times.. but, is done now, see how it pans out..

ok well +10 for the effort and long at 130.40 130.10-12 zone looked the better entry but i failed at it. see how it goes for this avo, for any upside

+50
+10
so far today but retest of the high and beyond would do me ...... so positioned with the bulls !

ok i've cut and gone short 130.44, so anticipating downside . It's big hairy n scary up here but holding for short side :)