Trade It Or Fade It - Live Fx Calls

Journal trade here of what I did today with GBPJPY. As I had already exited previous day on the longer position inter weekly trade, I was free to wait for what I thought was value, to position for an intraday trade applying same principals. Net result for actions + 105 pips on a well behaved NFP day for this pair.

gbpjpynfp.png

This uptrend between the weeks is not flopped over yet and will wait to see if I can get an entry next week, or if it springs out the gate, either way wait and see job now, lots of news this week so a weekend for all the funnymentalists to digest the numbers I guess whilst I go cook up some beans ! (y)

images

What, microwave beans ? Behave !!!

images

:cool:

Cheers fellas. Couple more journal trades taken whilst waiting for a sell (likely next week odd yet)

Net + 256 pips for latest actions taken. I sold into this here although I wouldn't be surprised to see it test higher, but I've taken over + 1,000 pips on this pair last few weeks so happy to cut,bank and wait.

gbpxtra2.png

gbpxtra.png

Another journal trade here, positioning for anticipated down test. I've called the images fast exit and that some up the reason for cutting all 3 trades this AM for a total of +489 pips for actions taken since previous post.

It's move 200 pips in the quiet of the night early AM and hence at this early stage in the down cycle, prudent to bank fast pips based on where that price fell to.

Will be looking to short again next week, but for now I've got an early finish and long weekend.

gbpjpyfastexit2.png

gbpjpyfastexit.png

Platinum members of the Star Chamber

Market ****

Direction ****

Fill Price ******

:cheesy:

Austerity measures take hold

Austerity measures deployed sees star chamber members yield +977 pips over last couple weeks. Black Hat entries set.

austeritymeasures.png

Cheers BS, performance racked up a further +1,152 pips over last 6 days odd, essentially from re-positioning short after those 2 cheeky longs (from the last post ) at circa same price levels.

endnov.png

Cheers BS, performance racked up a further +1,152 pips over last 6 days odd, essentially from re-positioning short after those 2 cheeky longs (from the last post ) at circa same price levels.

endnov.png

That's not a bad weeks wage eh? ;) Well played buddy :)