jackfutu18's blog

jackfutu18

Futures Options Recommendations, You Need? Click at To Open Futures Calls!

We all see that the current economy has influenced strongly on everybody in every market. It eventually becomes hard for people to work to earn living. And traders also, they have to deal with full of difficulties. So, ever wonder how to become a profitable trader, especially in current time? Ever want to take the futures trading evolution? You may hesitate. Don't bury ideas firing in your mind. Let's Pitguru help you a hand! Having experiences in futures trading, Pit will give you valuable advices on opening futures calls, opening grain calls, and S&P day trading recommendations. Subscribers will be informed free weekly reports on market recaps and forecasts about commodities trading. PitGuru will links you directly to the top floor traders. Free Tools have been opened as Pit's special bonus for all traders and every subscriber who has concern on finance, forex, oil, metals, grain, energy or any aspect related to commodity trading. Now, get the inside track before the market opens with live opening calls direct from the Pit! It's never useless to learn, do you agree?

Global Commodities Alert : GCA by Kevin Kerr Is Issued at Kerr Alert

People around the trading world are talking about Global Commodities Alert by Kevin Kerr, and wonder how to get Kerr Alert. Why? It is just a simply answer, GCA (Global Commodities Alert) is useful to traders in commodity market. Actually, learning experiences from experienced investors is quite important in a trader's success. Kerr Alert by Kevin Kerr for that has a big meaning. Traders believe since they all know about Kevin as a profitable commodity trader from shows such as Cavuto on Fox, Kudlow & Co. on CNBC, The Daily Show on the Comedy Channel, Fox Business News. Global Commodities Alert is a cutting edge trade alert service which subscribers at Kerr alert trade recommendations on futures options by Kevin. GCA is designed to work for any type of traders, from novices to veterans. The trade recommendations will be issued for new positions and exit instructions for existing trades. The incredible timing and market forecasting from Kevin Kerr is what makes the GCA service invaluable to traders. If you find it interesting, just feel free to talk to Kevin to get explanation for GCA. Once you may talk to him at high position in floor traders.

Don't get me wrong. Long-term, I think gold is going up big time- whether it's 2,000 or 10,000 an oz, depends on how much the " authorities" mess it up. HOWEVER, I have a trader's conflict with the price action in gold at the moment. Conspiracy
theorists will argue that govts are leaning on the gold price and that is why it hasn't performed well. I
can't help but think: 1) you had every gold bug's holy grail, the US adopting QE, and it couldn't even reach the old highs on that news (reavel and arrival?) 2) everywhere in the press you read the Chinese are diversifying into hard assets, and gold has been given special mention, yet it still flounders 3) swine flu should promote flight to safety (USD and JPY have benefitted). Yet, gold piddles around between 880-920= Bad price action given the news that's around? I might be kicking myself for not loading up here at some point, but , just in short-term, I can't help but feel gold has some downside if it can't perform better on the supportive news that has been around. On the decline to 865 a few weeks ago, it was interesting that newspapers chose not to mention anything- they are only interesting in writing about gold going up because that is what their readers want to read.
I'd like to see some corrective price action on good volume in GLD maybe on IMF selling story... before I think it's safe to pile in.

Futures Trading Blogs - Reports - Premium Trade Service for Commodity Futures Traders

Understanding that traders need to catch up with the market, Pitguru updated itself for the purpose of offering more necessary updating news and tools for traders in commodity futures trading platform. More futures blogs related to futures issues like Energies, Grains, Softs, Financials, etc. are available to give you the latest facts and news around the markets. Besides, Pit will bring you forecasts and live trade recommendations direct from the floor thanks to premium trade service. Especially, weekly Pit reviews on Financials, Energies, Softs, Metals, Grains again can give you an outline view to prepare for such wisely decision to jump to the success. Always updates, always tries to help catch your goal in futures trading are Pit's targets.