Tomorrow's Trading Forecast - EUR/USD

I got new ones, a few new ones over a few months, bigger sizes, new pants, usual weight problem, I don't wear too many shirts. New sandals, new under-wear, a new watch, many things new.

Sold away a few old things, old things get rusty and stainy, never put all your baskets on one egg, just as never believe everything they say about how something or some country is a champion of something, once I put my money in can I take my money out? Will they really keep their word? Despite all the ravish advertisement gimmicks about how fragant it is the perceived champion may turn out to be a big fraud with a capital F. Very typical of leopards in the right spots.

"Luck is preparation meeting opportunity," so I read long ago, and taking the appropriate actions and precautions.

Last edited:
Trading for 08.08

EUR.USD - no new systems signals, reminder of the early warning sell signal (I didn't attach much importance to? - that may have been a mistake,lol) ..........todays high must be 2358 to avoid a sell signal!!! ...............today is bar 8. Posting a chart - computer signals sell.

EUR.JPY - system gave an early warning sell signal. Today is bar 9.

GBP.USD - no system signal, today is bar 8. Open trades are down & computer gave a power pivot sell.

USD.JPY - no system signal.

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions.

Attachments

• Eurodaily.gif
    Eurodaily.gif
    34 KB · Views: 249
gus said:
Trading for 08.08

GBP.USD - no system signal, today is bar 8. Open trades are down & computer gave a power pivot sell.

My posts are only meant to be instructional and entertaining. You are welcome to ask questions.

Wheres your power pivot point on cable @ 1.7766 bid ?

Last edited:
fxmarkets said:
Wheres your power pivot point on cable @ 1.7766 bid ?
Not able to place an exact bid quote on it - It was present when the market opened. In previous posts I've given credit to the authors of this indicator which is usually pretty good.

Works in most all time frames.

On the chart it is the brown dot above or at the top of todays bar.

Attachments

• GBPUSD.gif
    GBPUSD.gif
    43.8 KB · Views: 215
If any furthur verification of Tom DeMarks Sequential bar counting is needed here is a 5 minute chart of this evenings opening action.

Attachments

• Euro.gif
    Euro.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
What do u think about eur-usd gus?

I think we have reached a top at 1.24.. and from here we should see a big fall to 1.19.. in the short term and 1.16.. in the next moth or so.

Bangbang said:
I think we have reached a top at 1.24.. and from here we should see a big fall to 1.19.. in the short term and 1.16.. in the next moth or so.
Gee Bang, I don't know. Give me some technical reason to support you - cycle analysis/bisec lines/fibo lines? I search for the technical setup qualifiers. The direction off the weekly charts turned up off bar 10. The bi-sec off the daily low on july 8th - bisecting 7.21 hi & 7.27 low provided support today.

Siquential bar count was one bar early. 15minute chart.

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 292
Trading for 09.08

EUR.USD - no system signals

EUR.JPY - confirmed system buy signal; however we just did bar 9 which is a sell set up, and I have a computer indicator sell.

GBP.USD - no system signals. today is bar 9. I have a computer indicator suggesting sell. My position on this pair is WAIT.

USD.JPY - system gave a confirmed buy signal

TRADING FOR 10.08

EUR.USD - no system signals,
but y'day (9th) was bar 9 sell set up, but i have no strong opinion.

EUR.JPY - no system signals, but my next trade will be short. perhaps today just have to find the right entry.

GBP.USD - no system signals, but y'day (9th) was bar 9 sell set up. I'm looking for a down day.

USD.JPY - no system signals, but it looks like the high must be 1190 or higher to avoid a sell; which it has already done, scratch that,lol

Trading for 11.08

EUR.USD - Technically we did nothing on the 10th - no system signals, but I go back to the last signal which was an early warning sell signal on the 4th (post 54) and have to think this is still a valid signal!! We are in the sell set up phase of bar counts, but no solid sell signals yet.............

EUR.JPY - I suggested a short last night & oh how nice that played out. system now gave an early warning buy signal, but as I've told you these early signals often get blown out. I think we may go lower over the next several days.

GBP.USD - no system signals. I believe we may be near a ST top.

USD.JPY - system early warning buy signal - may be worthless. We closed below important trend lines. see chart.

Attachments

• USDJPY.gif
    USDJPY.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Trading for 12.08

EUR.USD - system gave an early warning sell signal, the question -- is the trend strong enough to blow it out?

EUR.JPY - system did give a confirmed sell signal, first one since 22.07 which was a one day wonder-shall this be the case here also?

GBP.USD - system gave two signals a buy and an early warning sell signal. the trend is strong so that sell signal will most likely just get ignored.

USD.JPY - system gave two signals a sell and an early warning buy which occurs when a close is near a daily low.

DeMark sequential nails the top on the eur.usd - see the 60 minute chart.

Attachments

• Euro.gif
    Euro.gif
    36.2 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
Trading for 15.08

EUR.USD - y'days early warning sell signal was RIGHT (post 74) no new system signals, but the computer gave 3 Sell signals!

EUR.JPY - this pair gave the clearest signals near the top; we had early warning sell signals on the 4th & 5th (post 56) and a confirmed sell signal on 11.08 but the deal here was the bar count gave a sell set up, see the 9 bar count and the computer gave me a wonder bar red sell signal, along with an IYD see the 3 pink dots. When you get all this come together it's the best!

GBP.USD - system gave another buy signal, but the trend will weaken or reverse a bit next week. Computer gave a Bressert RSI sell signal on the close.

USD.JPY - still on the early warning buy signal post 74 - other than that i've no opinion.

Attachments

• EURJPY.gif
    EURJPY.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 463
Trading for 16.08

EUR.USD - no new system signals - still on the early warning sell signal from the 12th (post #74) computer gave another sell signal - looks like it's still a sell. will post a daily chart.

EUR.JPY - system had one of those days where it gives two opposing signals. we have a confirmed sell signal and an early warning buy signal. the computer gives no signal - so we initiate no new trade.

GBP.USD - no new system signals, however the early warning sell signal form post #74 should still be valid plus the computer is giving 2 daily sell signals-looks like a sell.

USD.JPY - system early warning buy signal - no computer buy signals to go with it!

Attachments

• Eurodaily.gif
    Eurodaily.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 368
Thanks Gus for your professional inputs.

Keep up the good work its appreciated.

Any views on the CAD/EUR, or the CAD in general.

yours

UK

ukhero said:
Thanks Gus for your professional inputs.

Keep up the good work its appreciated.

Any views on the CAD/EUR, or the CAD in general.

yours

UK
I'm sorry but since TradeStation switched to GAIN CAPITOL for data, charts are restricted to I think 17 pairs and that's not one of them - bummer.

USD.CAD is the only pair I can get data on, and it looks like this week has a power pivot to the upside.

Last edited:
The magic number is 13 - see the 60 minute chart.

Attachments

• Chart1.gif
    Chart1.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 384